Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 rumors stonelands
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jakuta Khan
Senior Scribe

496 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2012 :  13:07:42  Show Profile Send Jakuta Khan a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
In elminsters ecologies bout the stonelands, in the rumors sectionn there is mention about a faction building, evtly also reopening large underground complexes.

In later books isthere eventually any information given who this might be?

Zhents? Dwarves reclaiming old tunnels? Eventually the humanoids themselves?

Lord Bane
Senior Scribe

Germany
479 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2012 :  17:16:04  Show Profile Send Lord Bane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Zhentarim are allied with the bandirs lairing in the Stonelands but i wouldn´t put it past the Black Network to be smart and send troops there and erect small posts.

The driving force in the multiverse is evil, for it forces good to act.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2012 :  22:45:06  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
evtly = "covertly"?

I don't recall any other info about that, and I would think all the Zhents got chased out of the Stonelands by the Nethereses upon 3e. Regardless of who they are, I think the Netherease would get rid of them, especially if you consider one of that group's goals (the Netherese appear to be vehemently opposed to the Cult of the Dragon as well).

The Zhents are being blamed for the large number of undead appearing in the area, which may or may not be connected (depending upon the time frame, Zhents might not be Cyricists). You can read more about those undead in Gold & Glory, in the Midnight Men entry on page 50.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 25 Sep 2012 22:58:54
Go to Top of Page

Jakuta Khan
Senior Scribe

496 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2012 :  08:36:18  Show Profile Send Jakuta Khan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thx for this, both of you.

what sprung to my mind is, that eventually someone is re-settling the vast underground complexes of Oghrann, which are repeatedly stated to be still in existance below the goblin Marches and the stonelands, and even the tun-area.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000