Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Times of Trouble
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Aravine
Senior Scribe

USA
608 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2012 :  03:39:16  Show Profile  Visit Aravine's Homepage Send Aravine a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I know this has probably already been touched upon by the good scribes of Candlekeep,but may I ask that someone lists the major events of the ToT chronologically and what 3e country they happened in? Please,and MANY thanks. im gearing up for a campaign

The brave don't live forever,the cautious don't live at all

Thrasymachus
Learned Scribe

195 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2012 :  04:13:58  Show Profile Send Thrasymachus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Avatar Trilogy, which turned into 5 books
Novel Titles: Shadowdale, Tantras, Waterdeep, Prince of Lies, Trial of Cyric the Mad
There are three 2nd Edition modules that cover the events of the first three books titled
FRE1-Shadowdale
FRE2-Tantras
FRE3-Waterdeep

A summary of the major events can be found at the Forgotten Realms Wiki and a search of “Time of Troubles”

While the main focus is on these areas the ToT was a Realmswide event.

Former Forgotten Realms brand manager Jim Butler: "Everything that bears the Forgotten Realms logo is considered canon".

Edited by - Thrasymachus on 05 Aug 2012 04:44:49
Go to Top of Page

BEAST
Master of Realmslore

USA
1714 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2012 :  05:27:16  Show Profile  Visit BEAST's Homepage Send BEAST a Private Message  Reply with Quote
FR Atlas (1990) gives the most detailed timeline of the TOT, down to the month and day.

"'You don't know my history,' he said dryly."
--Drizzt Do'Urden (The Pirate King, Part 1: Chapter 2)

<"Comprehensive Chronology of R.A. Salvatore Forgotten Realms Works">
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000