Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Realms Events
 Timeline of hell
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

hashimashadoo
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1112 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2013 :  06:27:39  Show Profile  Visit hashimashadoo's Homepage  Click to see hashimashadoo's MSN Messenger address Send hashimashadoo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Alruane, we tend to frown upon posting in long-dead threads here (thread necromancy) so unless you have new information you want to contribute or need clarification on something, I for one would prefer that you desist in telling us how interesting you find old topics. There are more productive ways to increase your post count.

Although thread necromancy itself isn't against the forum rules, posts like the one you made in this thread are.

When life turns it's back on you...sneak attack for extra damage.

Head admin of the FR wiki:

http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com

Edited by - hashimashadoo on 19 Nov 2013 06:34:25
Go to Top of Page

Nicolai Withander
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1079 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2014 :  18:16:00  Show Profile Send Nicolai Withander a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hashimashadoo

Hey Alruane, we tend to frown upon posting in long-dead threads here (thread necromancy) so unless you have new information you want to contribute or need clarification on something, I for one would prefer that you desist in telling us how interesting you find old topics. There are more productive ways to increase your post count.

Although thread necromancy itself isn't against the forum rules, posts like the one you made in this thread are.

I donít see the need to actually tell someone off like that. I find it rude to tell someone that you really donít care how they feel about a thread if that person delivers no new info. Donít write. Sorry if I come off as rude, but I felt that it was very inappropriate. I mean no disrespect though.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000