Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Ed and the next FR
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2012 :  04:12:49  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Irennan

Could it be that the CK gathering at the GenCon will unveil something about this?

Things just got interesting!

<checks discretionary funds...considers personal loan to self>

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2012 :  04:14:57  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Therise

For 5E Realms design? Just Ed, please.

He doesn't need a team adding their individual "creative" input. Too many cooks will spoil the soup.

Actually, even Ed has said that he likes having other people as designers of the Realms.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Therise
Master of Realmslore

1272 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2012 :  04:30:47  Show Profile Send Therise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

He doesn't need a team adding their individual "creative" input. Too many cooks will spoil the soup.

Actually, even Ed has said that he likes having other people as designers of the Realms.

Well, sure. Ed's nice to everyone. But he wasn't exactly thrilled with 4E, was he?

Personally, at this point, I'd like for it just to be Ed. If that offends anyone, oh well.

Female, 40-year DM of a homebrew-evolved 1E Realms, including a few added tidbits of 2E and 3E lore; played originally in AD&D, then in Rolemaster. Be a DM for your kids and grandkids, gaming is excellent for families!
Go to Top of Page

sfdragon
Great Reader

2285 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2012 :  04:44:41  Show Profile Send sfdragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Id be pleased if what Ed does to the Realms offends the realms haters who got the changed made to the realms in the first place.

but then.... I'd be estatic if waht Ed does to teh realms pleases me. Screw everybody else, their oppionons are their own and they are welcome to them.

and I apologize if I offended anyone with this comment.

I also think Erik would do great asa 5e fr designer.

why is being a wizard like being a drow? both are likely to find a dagger in the back from a rival or one looking to further his own goals, fame and power

My FR fan fiction
Magister's GAmbit
http://steelfiredragon.deviantart.com/gallery/33539234

Edited by - sfdragon on 06 Jun 2012 04:46:33
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2012 :  06:11:57  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

Well, sure. Ed's nice to everyone. But he wasn't exactly thrilled with 4E, was he?

Personally, at this point, I'd like for it just to be Ed. If that offends anyone, oh well.

I like that idea.

But, at the same time, we also have to consider that the Realms has simply become too big for any one designer to handle, personally. There's just so much lore and history, as well as shared-world development, that I'm afraid placing it in the hands of just one designer, might negatively impact on any potentially cool ideas other designers bring in with their own stuff.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Therise
Master of Realmslore

1272 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2012 :  07:28:06  Show Profile Send Therise a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Sage, I'm doing my best here not to say anything wretched about several designers I dislike. But if you and Wooly want to prod me into that, I'll go there.

If not, I'll just state my preference for Ed as a solo designer for this edition.

Female, 40-year DM of a homebrew-evolved 1E Realms, including a few added tidbits of 2E and 3E lore; played originally in AD&D, then in Rolemaster. Be a DM for your kids and grandkids, gaming is excellent for families!
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2012 :  08:04:27  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, okay.

I'll prod no further, then, eh?

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Elfinblade
Senior Scribe

Norway
377 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2012 :  09:16:33  Show Profile Send Elfinblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah wonderful! I had been hoping for something like this to happen for some time now.. And i agree with what some of you wrote in regards to bringing in some of the old school designer like Steven, Jeff, Lowder. Here's to Ed's Forgotten Realms!
Go to Top of Page

Jorkens
Great Reader

Norway
2950 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2012 :  10:07:32  Show Profile Send Jorkens a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Sage, I'm doing my best here not to say anything wretched about several designers I dislike. But if you and Wooly want to prod me into that, I'll go there.

If not, I'll just state my preference for Ed as a solo designer for this edition.

I agree with this post to a point that is almost ridiculous.

No Canon, more stories, more Realms.
Go to Top of Page

Jorkens
Great Reader

Norway
2950 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2012 :  10:10:15  Show Profile Send Jorkens a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:

quote:

quote:

I like that idea.

But, at the same time, we also have to consider that the Realms has simply become too big for any one designer to handle, personally. There's just so much lore and history, as well as shared-world development, that I'm afraid placing it in the hands of just one designer, might negatively impact on any potentially cool ideas other designers bring in with their own stuff.

It should be handled along the lines of Glorantha under Stafford. Others may chime in, but he has more or less the final word about the world. And you could claim that that setting is even worse to keep track of than the Realms.

No Canon, more stories, more Realms.
Go to Top of Page

Old Man Harpell
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2012 :  10:51:37  Show Profile Send Old Man Harpell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jorkens
It should be handled along the lines of Glorantha under Stafford. Others may chime in, but he has more or less the final word about the world. And you could claim that that setting is even worse to keep track of than the Realms.

This is my thought exactly. Like Therise, I would prefer it be all Ed, all the time, but I know it'll be a monumental task, and the poor man needs some of his life to himself.

Just please, please, PLEASE give Ed the final say in everything. No vetting from Ed, toss it into File 13, never to see the light of day again.

And yes please, edition-neutral. At best, some game appendices in the very back of the book (in fact, you pretty much have to have at least a basic form of these) - but something that fits in any system you use.

I'm just really curious to see where Ed is going to steer the ship from its 4th Edition mooring point. I really hope Wizbro isn't just trying to put wallpaper over the hole in the wall that the speeding logging truck made.

- OMH
Go to Top of Page

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2012 :  13:24:13  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The distinction is between authors who are in sympathy with Ed's world and enjoy taking part in and helping to develop it, and those who don't really get it or prefer to put their own ideas and preferences first -- the big responsible man at the big company who knows better than Uncle Weirdbeard up in Canada, or the unqualified and underdirected freelancer. James is telling us they're going the former way.
Go to Top of Page

Zireael
Master of Realmslore

Poland
1190 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2012 :  20:12:12  Show Profile  Visit Zireael's Homepage Send Zireael a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with Old Man Harpell.

And indeed, it'd be brilliant if Ed of the Greenwood had more say in the FR...

SiNafay Vrinn, the daughter of Lloth, from Ched Nasad!

http://zireael07.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2012 :  19:49:27  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jorkens

quote:

I agree with this post to a point that is almost ridiculous.

Whilst I agree with this in-spirit (and I'm the first guy to find fault in God), there are some folks who understand Ed's methodology and vision enough to do an 'Ed-like' job of it.

Without naming-names, some folks don't recognize 'the line' when they start crossing it; the line between "this is so KEWL for my game, my players are gonna love this!", and asking themselves, "does this make sense in terms of The Forgotten Realms?"

We have it much easier then the official designers - we can do whatever the hell WE want. If I decide Cormyr is ruled by Mayor McCheese, then that's just how it is in my Realms.

When you have the ability to come up with an idea late at night (when you aren't thinking all that clearly) and have a deadline to meet - and NO-ONE is editing you - and you go in in the morning and just slap whatever nonsense you like up on the WotC site (I won't mention the one particular article I am thinking of right now), thats a BAAAAAAD thing.

I've had ideas that I thought were pure gold, and then a few days later I was like, "what was I thinking?" This is human nature - when there are no 'filters' (ie, 'Realms Cop') between you and your audience, a lot crap is going to slip through the cracks.

That's 'the line' I think some designers recognize - their own human fallibility - and know when not to cross it. Not every idea is a gem, and they understand this.

*grammar edit

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 08 Jun 2012 01:19:38
Go to Top of Page

Soturno
Acolyte

Brazil
11 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2012 :  21:03:15  Show Profile  Visit Soturno's Homepage Send Soturno a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ed at the helm, of course! But would be nice to have Jeff Grubb as first mate!
Go to Top of Page

Tarlyn
Learned Scribe

USA
315 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2012 :  00:47:59  Show Profile Send Tarlyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Three Cheers for Ed at the helm! I guess I will have to start buying realms products again.

Tarlyn Embersun
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6646 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2012 :  08:31:41  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

If it's got to be just one guy - then I agree, it should be Ed. But it won't be, so let's hope the fingers that do go into the pie are Realms-loving ones.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2012 :  15:23:13  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would like to echo Old Man Harpell above, I do not care if Ed doesn't write the whole thing himself, especially if the rest of the design team looks like this (thanks to Brian R. James on FB for the picture).

Errant d20 Designer - My Blog (last updated January 06, 2016)

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

"Mmm, not the darkness," Myrin murmured. "Don't cast it there." --Erik Scott de Bie, Shadowbane

* My character sheets (PFRPG, 3.5, and AE versions; not viewable in Internet Explorer)
* Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document (PFRPG OGL Rules)
* The Hypertext d20 SRD (3.5 OGL Rules)
* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
* Heroes of the Jade Oath (PFRPG, conversion; Rite Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 1: Cantrips & Orisons (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 2: 1st-Level Spells (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Martial Arts Guidebook (forthcoming) (PFRPG, designer; Rite Publishing)
Go to Top of Page

Therise
Master of Realmslore

1272 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2012 :  16:03:24  Show Profile Send Therise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

quote:

If it's got to be just one guy - then I agree, it should be Ed. But it won't be, so let's hope the fingers that do go into the pie are Realms-loving ones.

-- George Krashos

Sure, I absolutely know that it won't be just Ed. What I really want is a massive pull back to the core of the Forgotten Realms, because it has seriously drifted away from the vision.

New designers want to be published really bad. I can't blame them for this: if it's your field, your career, you want by-lines. They also want to really please the upper staff and management. But at the same time, that mentality is what allowed the drift to happen.

Now if we're talking truly seasoned past designers, like you or Eric Boyd, or Steven Schend or Jeff Grubb, I'm all for that. That list "gets" the Realms.

I do not believe, though, that someone like Bruce Cordell - or even Chris Perkins - really understands the Realms. They are excellent game system designers, don't get me wrong. But I'm seriously not happy with what has been done to the Realms on their watch. Actually, "not happy" is a nice euphemism for "I bloody hate it with a passion." Throw new designers in the mix, who want by-lines and want to please the upper staff, and IMO it's a recipe for disaster.

If the Realms cannot BE what it was (and I would honestly prefer a Reboot to 1E at this point), then it should at least have the TONE and feel of what the Realms were all about. Some new people "get" it, like deBie. Others, though committed, are too "company" or average to pull it off.

Sorry, that's how I see it. And we need some brutal honesty here rather than declarations of love if the Realms are to be salvaged.

Go to Top of Page

Therise
Master of Realmslore

1272 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2012 :  16:48:32  Show Profile Send Therise a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Here's an example of pure "ugh" IMO: in Dragon #409, you can take the "theme" of being an awakened clone of Halaster.

Except that you're not his clone. Spellplague has warped your body and mind, such that you can be of any race or gender, it's just that you used to be his clone. Oh, and you have Halaster's mind trapped in your consciousness, always trying to get out.

I mean seriously, what is that? And as if that isn't crazy enough, it further allows you the option of having your real consciousness be that of one of the dead gods (Bhaal, Myrkul, etc) and you used Halaster's clone to come back.

Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4429 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2012 :  16:54:31  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Here's an example of pure "ugh" IMO: in Dragon #409, you can take the "theme" of being an awakened clone of Halaster.

Except that you're not his clone. Spellplague has warped your body and mind, such that you can be of any race or gender, it's just that you used to be his clone. Oh, and you have Halaster's mind trapped in your consciousness, always trying to get out.

I mean seriously, what is that? And as if that isn't crazy enough, it further allows you the option of having your real consciousness be that of one of the dead gods (Bhaal, Myrkul, etc) and you used Halaster's clone to come back.

I think it's pretty cool. The unlimited possibilities the Spellplague had on the Realms and espically places of STRONG magic can have strange and unforeseeable consequences. It's a great hook if your playing in/around Undermountain, Waterdeep, or even the Sword Coast. Honestly, I think of it like a Horcrux (a sort of Phylactery from H.P series) and some of Halaster's essence is trapped inside the "shell". Additionally, I don't think the Theme is meant to be all of his clones are amorphus, just Yours (when you choose the theme). I think the implications and RP possibilities are pretty funny and interesting to say the least.
Go to Top of Page

Therise
Master of Realmslore

1272 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2012 :  16:58:33  Show Profile Send Therise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diffan

quote:

I think it's pretty cool. The unlimited possibilities the Spellplague had on the Realms and espically places of STRONG magic can have strange and unforeseeable consequences. It's a great hook if your playing in/around Undermountain, Waterdeep, or even the Sword Coast. Honestly, I think of it like a Horcrux (a sort of Phylactery from H.P series) and some of Halaster's essence is trapped inside the "shell". Additionally, I don't think the Theme is meant to be all of his clones are amorphus, just Yours (when you choose the theme). I think the implications and RP possibilities are pretty funny and interesting to say the least.

Actually, there's a whole discussion about what to do if you have more than one of these Halaster clones in a single party.

And I have to disagree. I think it's incredibly horrible, cheesy, and meant to appeal to powergamer types.

And hey, if you need a plot device for anything, Spellplague is your ubiquitous new buddy. It explains everything! Not really, but really. Godawful laziness is all it is.

Edited by - Therise on 08 Jun 2012 17:18:19
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4429 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2012 :  17:19:06  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Actually, there's a whole discussion about what to do if you have more than one of these Halaster clones in a single party.

Well that's helpful, though I doubt it'll honestly happen all the time in parties. Most people don't want to be beholden to the sort of RP responsibilities of being mildly possessed by old mages.

quote:

And I have to disagree. I think it's incredibly horrible, cheesy, and meant to appeal to powergamer types.

Obviously YMMV on this. Horrible and cheesy? That's speculative, though I think the RP opportuinities are pretty interesting and fun. I could see myself or maybe one other guy in my group try it out.

As for Powergamers.....not really. The abilities associated with the Theme are so-so power wise. The initial benefits of not aging and being immunte to certain disease is situational at best and may never come into play. The level 5 ability is also situational and only resloves after you move. The level 10 feature is probably the best one as it's about equal to a Feat AND stacks with other initiative boosts. For a power ranking, I'd probably give it a 4 to 5 on a scale of 10. It's nifty and has good RP implications, but Powergames could care less about these aspects.
Go to Top of Page

Therise
Master of Realmslore

1272 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2012 :  17:25:25  Show Profile Send Therise a Private Message  Reply with Quote

*SIGH*

Just screw it, then. Hire frigging clowns to design the future Realms, I don't care anymore.

Go to Top of Page

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2012 :  17:42:56  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Realms just does not work like that Halaster idea. It treats Halaster like a contemporary celebrity players want to imitate, taking a subtly and carefully wrought background story element and bringing it forward crudely and garishly, as with Netheril, Menzoberranzan, Elminster, the gods, the Elven Court and so much else. This is a quite clear dividing line between how Ed does things and the drift Therise is talking about.

And 'powergaming' may not be the best word, but it's certainly part of the recent egotistic kind of focus on PC status and power typified by the notion of character 'builds' and by the action-movie-style trash-talk I-am-the-greatest character class 'flavor text'.

Edited by - Faraer on 08 Jun 2012 17:44:28
Go to Top of Page

Therise
Master of Realmslore

1272 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2012 :  17:56:37  Show Profile Send Therise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
By "powergamers" I wasn't talking about the abilities specific to this theme, I was talking about the way powergamers think and what they strive to be.

It's no longer interesting enough to be a human adventurer, with personal reasons for taking up swords or spells. Lately, you have to be an angel, deva, dragon(born), or the scion of some deity.

Here, you aren't just related to Halaster in some convoluted way. You ARE Halaster, the mad archmage himself! The Archmage of Archmages, who might've been the left hand of Mystra! Who is to say that you won't have access to all sorts of weird and overpowered magics with time, really? Heck, you might even fully become Halaster - or maybe you're a blend of Bhaal and Halaster, muahahah!!! Even mo'betta, you might be a blend of fallen Azuth and Halaster, with powerz extreme someday! Isn't that kewl?!?!?!

No, it's not. It's one step away from some clown at WotC deciding it'd be great as a novel, and then before you know it you've got canon. It's freaking ridiculous. It's only Realmsian on the surface. It's the Realms multiplied by {obnoxious} and given a hefty jolt of Spellplague, the Plot Device to end all plot devices.

Edited by - Therise on 08 Jun 2012 18:05:11
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2012 :  18:02:31  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
When it comes to new game designers, I’m just as tempted as any other longtime fan to review with a critical eye anything written by a game designer whose name I don’t readily know.

It’s easy to look at anything new-to-the-Realms that new designers write and conclude “Oh this guy just doesn’t get it/Ed would have done it better/this is new stuff by a new guy so it must be wrong.”

The problem with this is it clouds your judgment before you even have a chance to decide if you like what you just read.

When we as fans automatically separate out new designers from old, we get away from the fact that one of the Realms’ greatest strengths is having multiple creative hands in the pot.

Instead of pigeonholing new game designers as interested in only looking for by-lines, I think it’s better to remember most of the older, seasoned game designers were once new guys; they probably wanted their by-lines too and they had corporate bosses every bit as interested in making a profit as game designers have to deal with nowadays, but they still managed to do great work because they were passionate about the Realms.

I think the trick to doing that great work lay in mixing experienced freelance designers who “get” the Realms with in-house designers who have new ideas *and* are passionate about the Realms.

Ed should be a part of this team, of course, but the vision should be a shared one and not something emanating from one person.

If they do that for 5E, I think the Realms will be on the right track.

RE: the Halaster character theme: this theme disappointed me because it seemed to reduce Halaster’s fate to a footnote for the sake of character creation.

The concept of multiple clones and minds riding other minds can be found all throughout Ed’s novels, so it’s not un-Realmsian, but I think the Halaster concept could have been cleaned up to make it a lot less clunky/convoluted in terms of its backstory.

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2012 :  18:10:52  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Its not so much the new guys that bothers many of us, but rather the new flavors some of them bring to the table.

Not saying those flavors are bad. I like Ice cream and I like Fish, but I don't want fish Ice cream. Everything has its place, and FR shouldn't be 'the place for everything'.

This also isn't a '4e thing' - a lot of this began in 3e. A major part of the problem was diverging from the original (and game-friendly) "uncertain third person" presentation, to the very dry, factoid style 3e was done in.

When looking for specific lore, I often find myself going to 3e sources, but when just grabbing something to read in the john I'll grab a Volo's Guide (or just about any other pre-3e source) every time. 1e/2e books read more like a story, and that was part of The Realms' charm. By getting rid of that, they cut-out a very large portion of FR's fanbase - the non(P&P)-gamers.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 08 Jun 2012 18:11:57
Go to Top of Page

Therise
Master of Realmslore

1272 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2012 :  18:17:28  Show Profile Send Therise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy Grenemyer

When it comes to new game designers, I’m just as tempted as any other longtime fan to review with a critical eye anything written by a game designer whose name I don’t readily know.

Jeremy, you are always ready to support designers, new or old, from any edition. I would probably die of shock if you ever said anything negative about a specific designer.

quote:
It’s easy to look at anything new-to-the-Realms that new designers write and conclude “Oh this guy just doesn’t get it/Ed would have done it better/this is new stuff by a new guy so it must be wrong.”

The problem with this is it clouds your judgment before you even have a chance to decide if you like what you just read.

Wrong. Having a critical eye is important. As it so happens, I think Erik Scott de Bie is someone who totally gets the Realms. And he's one of the younger set.

Many other new designers can (and have) published things that are relatively average and at least don't hurt the Realms. But that's not the same as really getting it.

Go to Top of Page

Therise
Master of Realmslore

1272 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2012 :  18:20:19  Show Profile Send Therise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

...I like Ice cream and I like Fish, but I don't want fish Ice cream...

What if it's special Spellplagued Fish Ice Cream? It floats, and has tiny aberrations in it, yum!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000