Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Erevis Cale
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2003 :  19:36:55  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
**Spoiler**

If anyone knows anything more about the former butler/former Night Mask/former Night Knife/now a shade please post it

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
"Nature is governed by certain immutable rules. By virtue of claw and fang, the lion will always triumph over the goat.Given time, the pounding of the sea will wear away the stone. And when dark elves mingle with the lighter races, the offspring invariably take after the dark parent. It is all much the same. That which is greater shall prevail. Our numbers increase steadily, both through birth and conquest. The dark elves are the dominant race, so ordained by the gods." Ka'Narlist of the Ilythiiri.

Zacas
Learned Scribe

USA
261 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2004 :  00:52:35  Show Profile  Visit Zacas's Homepage Send Zacas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
now a shade? is my memory failing me again? when did Cale become a shade? i know Artemis Entreri is now partly shade... due to the actions in the short story by RAS in Realms of Shadow... but i don't recall Cale becoming one... he's a favored/chosen of Mask to where he has special powers...

I am like a superhero, with no powers or motivation.
I have gone to find myself. If I get back before I return, please keep me here.
People like you are the reason people like me are on medication.
Go to Top of Page

Arteris
Learned Scribe

121 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2004 :  02:12:00  Show Profile  Visit Arteris's Homepage Send Arteris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Entreri's a shade now? NIEN!!
Go to Top of Page

Zacas
Learned Scribe

USA
261 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2004 :  06:26:18  Show Profile  Visit Zacas's Homepage Send Zacas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know it has been mentioned elsewhere :P probably a few posts on this site as the short story has been discussed...

I am like a superhero, with no powers or motivation.
I have gone to find myself. If I get back before I return, please keep me here.
People like you are the reason people like me are on medication.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2004 :  11:41:50  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

3rd edition stats, kindly provided by none other than Paul S Kemp, creator of Erevis Cale, can be found here, within the Realms Lore room.

To my knowledge, Cale never became a Shade.... his current status is unknown as yet, and will be revealed in Dawn of Night.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2004 :  19:36:57  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
cale is now a shade, taking the place of Vraggen at the end of twilight falling, and alaundo, thx for the stats.

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
"Nature is governed by certain immutable rules. By virtue of claw and fang, the lion will always triumph over the goat.Given time, the pounding of the sea will wear away the stone. And when dark elves mingle with the lighter races, the offspring invariably take after the dark parent. It is all much the same. That which is greater shall prevail. Our numbers increase steadily, both through birth and conquest. The dark elves are the dominant race, so ordained by the gods." Ka'Narlist of the Ilythiiri.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000