Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Realms Events
 Rise of the Underdark
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bakra
Senior Scribe

628 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2012 :  14:49:17  Show Profile Send Bakra a Private Message  Delete Topic

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/drow.aspx#dnd/drow/main/1

It notice they didn't list the novel Demon Weave by Alex Irvine.

On a personal note....I'm not thrilled about Year of the Drow Part II.

I hope Candlekeep continues to be the friendly forum of fellow Realms-lovers that it has always been, as we all go through this together. If you don’t want to move to the “new” Realms, that doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with either you or the “old” Realms. Goodness knows Candlekeep, and the hearts of its scribes, are both big enough to accommodate both. If we want them to be.
(Strikes dramatic pose, raises sword to gleam in the sunset, and hopes breeches won’t fall down.)
Enough for now. The Realms lives! I have spoken! Ale and light wines half price, served by a smiling Storm Silverhand fetchingly clad in thigh-high boots and naught else! Ahem . .
So saith Ed. <snip>
love to all,
THO

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3736 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2012 :  17:58:03  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message
-Yeah, the same. Though, if different aspects of Drow society were highlighted (though, in 4e, those different aspects of Drow society kind of been curtailed and stunted), I'd actually welcome something like that.

-But, as long as there's a demand, they'll supply it. And Drow are always in demand.

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerûn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerûn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Eilserus
Master of Realmslore

USA
1446 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2012 :  18:45:55  Show Profile Send Eilserus a Private Message
I'm hoping we see some sort of a comeback of the various drow deities. Lolth supposedly now has 8 aspects and it's entirely possible all the old gods that are "dead" are now just aspects of Lolth. I'm curious to see what its all about, maybe we'll get Sschindylryn detailed out for us since it ties in with the DDO xpac.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2012 :  23:11:40  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
Since the other similarly named scroll seems to have garnered more activity, I'll seal this discussion and direct interested scribes to that other scroll:- http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16421

*Casts Seal Scroll*

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000