Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Interview w/ Ed Greenwood and Elaine Cunningham
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

edappel
Learned Scribe

Brazil
211 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2012 :  17:52:42  Show Profile Send edappel a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello guys.
It's with a great pleasure that I'm sending you the link for our (Dale wizards Website) first 2 international interviews!

http://arkanosdovale.blogspot.com.br/p/dale-wizards.html

Tell us, is it possible to not love Ed and Elaine?

Hope you enjoy it.

--- Ed Appel

*** I'm a brazilian FR fan. So, feel free to correct my writing mistakes to improve my english.

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2012 :  18:23:36  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Awesome edappel. Congratts on getting the interviews and thanks for the link!

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11701 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2012 :  18:42:01  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by edappel

Hello guys.
It's with a great pleasure that I'm sending you the link for our (Dale wizards Website) first 2 international interviews!

Tell us, is it possible to not love Ed and Elaine?

Hope you enjoy it.

yeah, Elaine's always been one of my favorite realms authors (when's that reclamation coming out? Haven't kept up with 4th edition releases). Ed's by far one of the most interesting plot person I've ever seen as well. I'd love to win the lottery and hire him to run a campaign for me (odd to think that's what I'd do with the money.... but a shared campaign run by him, Eric Boyd, and Steven Schend would be awesome).

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11701 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2012 :  18:45:30  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
doh, nm, reclamation's one of the older novels. So many books in the world, so little time.

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11701 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2012 :  18:50:04  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

doh, nm, reclamation's one of the older novels. So many books in the world, so little time.

no, actually guess I'm not insane. Never published.... damn, that would be awesome to see.

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

edappel
Learned Scribe

Brazil
211 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2012 :  19:47:51  Show Profile Send edappel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys!

Anyone has any questions for Bob Salvatore to ask him at our podcast?

--- Ed Appel

*** I'm a brazilian FR fan. So, feel free to correct my writing mistakes to improve my english.
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2012 :  19:52:26  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Nice. Thanks for sharing. ;)

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

edappel
Learned Scribe

Brazil
211 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2012 :  13:54:08  Show Profile Send edappel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Soon we will be posting the second part of Greenwood's interview.

--- Ed Appel

Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2012 :  13:59:30  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

no, actually guess I'm not insane. Never published.... damn, that would be awesome to see.

Reclamation was never completed or published, so I was more than a little surprised to see the cover used as an illustration to this interview.
Go to Top of Page

edappel
Learned Scribe

Brazil
211 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2012 :  15:00:01  Show Profile Send edappel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh god..
Sorry if in some way it has offended you... I'm taking it out at the same moment.

I've just searched some images from you and found it... I thought it was a nice cover art and very interesting for those fans that hadn't see it (including myself).

Sorry again.

--- Ed Appel

Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2012 :  15:04:56  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Oh god..
Sorry if in some way it has offended you... I'm taking it out at the same moment.

I've just searched some images from you and found it... I thought it was a nice cover art and very interesting for those fans that hadn't see it (including myself).

Sorry again.

Not offended, just surprised. No worries.
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2012 :  15:33:03  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Sure.

What was it like writing (spoiler) the death scenes for Bruenor and Pwent?

When you’re an author who’s written characters for going on twenty years, what’s it like to lay them to rest?

Looking forward to that interview, edappel! Thanks for taking the time to make them happen and share them with us.

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).
Go to Top of Page

edappel
Learned Scribe

Brazil
211 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2012 :  21:51:01  Show Profile Send edappel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ElaineCunningham

quote:

Oh god..

Sorry again.

Not offended, just surprised. No worries.

Ufff...
I really thought that I made you upset...
Even so, now there's the cover art of Elfshadow.

--- Ed Appel

Go to Top of Page

edappel
Learned Scribe

Brazil
211 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2012 :  21:54:51  Show Profile Send edappel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy Grenemyer

quote:

Sure.

What was it like writing (spoiler) the death scenes for Bruenor and Pwent?

When you’re an author who’s written characters for going on twenty years, what’s it like to lay them to rest?

Looking forward to that interview, edappel! Thanks for taking the time to make them happen and share them with us.

Oh Jeremy.. By Ao, I hadn't read Guntlgrym! (I was waiting for the paperback, but then I started to read A song of Ice and Fire... You know how it works, I'm at the middle of the last book after some months of reading, 6.000 pages is a lot for a father, husband, website owner, chess player and business man)

The first one that you mention I was expecting, but the second... It made me really, really sad.

Even so, I'll forget what you did to me and ask Bob when I have the chance.
Probably we will be recording at April 3rd.

--- Ed Appel

Go to Top of Page

Eilserus
Master of Realmslore

USA
1446 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2012 :  01:47:36  Show Profile Send Eilserus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
@edappel Questions for Salvatore? Will we ever find out more on Kaer'lic Suun Wett's theory on Drizzt being in Lolth's favor? I can't think of anything that would distress a certain ranger more than finding out that was the case! It would be interesting to see how he handles such a revelation. ;)

Or how about any word on the prequel book about Zak and Jarlaxle? Homeland and Exile have special places in my heart, as does the old Matron Baenre and I'd love to see a glimpse of Menzo back in the day. Like the death of Vartha Do'Urden, it was another little tidbit we were offered but was never followed up on.

Edited by - Eilserus on 24 Mar 2012 01:50:07
Go to Top of Page

edappel
Learned Scribe

Brazil
211 Posts

Posted - 27 Mar 2012 :  12:59:31  Show Profile Send edappel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Eilserus!

Guys, you have just one more day to send us the questions! We will be recording at April 3rd.

--- Ed Appel

Go to Top of Page

edappel
Learned Scribe

Brazil
211 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2012 :  17:10:26  Show Profile Send edappel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A bit late.. But here it is, the second part of the interview with Ed...

Thanks!

--- Ed Appel

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000