Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Erevis Fanboys Unite! Vote for Erevis at svudu!!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Aes Tryl
Learned Scribe

181 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2012 :  01:29:06  Show Profile  Visit Aes Tryl's Homepage Send Aes Tryl a Private Message  Delete Topic
http://sf-fantasy.suvudu.com/2012/03/cage-match-2012-round-3-erevis-cale-versus-rachel-morgan.html

No FB, Twitter or whatever required.

Vote here! Rachel fans have begun to cheat to get the win.

I read the comments. Apparently Rachel fans have been exploiting a bug which allows them to vote multiple times. They clear history, open up private browsers or proxy servers, and cast multiple votes. I was skeptical at first, so I tried it once. It, unfortunately, works. Cale was 400 votes clear of winning barely an hour and a half ago.

The lengths rabid fangirls will go to =(.

Therefore, TO ARMS FELLOW FANS! We must win out against the nefarious cheating Rachel fangirls >=)!!!

P.S Dear Mods I know that the esteemed Mr Krashos has already set up a similar scroll, I am merely sounding a call to arms!!!

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2012 :  01:38:01  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message
I am afraid I already voted and am unwilling to stoop to such unsavory methods, but for those that haven't voted yet, DO IT. I want to see Cale and Riven.

edit: er, Revan ;}

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Edited by - Fellfire on 22 Mar 2012 01:38:41
Go to Top of Page

Aes Tryl
Learned Scribe

181 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2012 :  01:42:47  Show Profile  Visit Aes Tryl's Homepage Send Aes Tryl a Private Message
I want to see the duel between Cale and Anomander Rake!! The First of Five, Right Hand of Mask versus the Son of Darkness, Knight of High House Dark, Ruler of the Warren of Darkness
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2012 :  03:57:51  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
I realise this is a big deal for followers of Erevis, but we already have two scrolls alerting Candlekeep scribes to this grand event. So I'm simply seal this one, and direct interested scribes to the other scrolls currently open in the Active Topics shelf.

*Casts Seal Scroll*

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000