Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 New Realms comic?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

GMWestermeyer
Learned Scribe

USA
215 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2012 :  02:05:10  Show Profile  Visit GMWestermeyer's Homepage Send GMWestermeyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
So, Ed's writing a new FR comic with IDW. I was amazed to discover I loike their current D&D comic, so I'm cautious optimistic but... does anyone know when this comic will be set? I accept a lot of things in the D&D comic because I have no idea what world it is set in, but I just find the 4e, post-Spell Plague Realms completely not to my taste.

So... can anyone ell me if the new series is pre or post Spell Plague?

"Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that is even remotely true."
Homer Simpson, _The Simspons_

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3738 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2012 :  02:25:54  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-I would assume that, like all other Forgotten Realms products, it is set in the current incarnation of the setting, in 1,4whatever DR.

-Also, there is what appears to be a Dragonborn on the cover, so that would also seem to point in that direction.

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerûn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerûn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium

Edited by - Lord Karsus on 08 Mar 2012 02:43:53
Go to Top of Page

Bakra
Senior Scribe

628 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2012 :  03:12:26  Show Profile Send Bakra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Karsus

-I would assume that, like all other Forgotten Realms products, it is set in the current incarnation of the setting, in 1,4whatever DR.

-Also, there is what appears to be a Dragonborn on the cover, so that would also seem to point in that direction.

The snake headed being with a hinged jaw is not a dragonborn. I'm not sure what the year is in the comic, it could be set in 1'3whatever DR or the current timeline 1480DR.

I hope Candlekeep continues to be the friendly forum of fellow Realms-lovers that it has always been, as we all go through this together. If you don’t want to move to the “new” Realms, that doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with either you or the “old” Realms. Goodness knows Candlekeep, and the hearts of its scribes, are both big enough to accommodate both. If we want them to be.
(Strikes dramatic pose, raises sword to gleam in the sunset, and hopes breeches won’t fall down.)
Enough for now. The Realms lives! I have spoken! Ale and light wines half price, served by a smiling Storm Silverhand fetchingly clad in thigh-high boots and naught else! Ahem . .
So saith Ed. <snip>
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3738 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2012 :  03:19:56  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bakra

The snake headed being with a hinged jaw is not a dragonborn.

-What is it, then? It bears an uncanny resemblance to a Dragonborn, and we know that, unlike a random obscure sauroid D&D race, Dragonborn are a race that 4e D&D products have been featuring in content, and in artwork (on the outside and on the inside). If something looks like a chicken, and I'm in front of Kentucky Friend Chicken headquarters, it's most likely a chicken.

Elves of Faerûn
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2012 :  03:43:34  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Unless, of course, it's a Kentucky Fried ophidian, or a Kentucky Fried yuan-ti, or a Kentucky Fried lizard man.
With those fangs, it doesn't look like a lizard man - - but then, with those fangs and jaw, as Bakra points out, it REALLY doesn't look like a dragonborn.
Ed says he can't reveal much about the comic yet (watch the Net for various interviews, all approved by Wizards, in which he will drop a few hints), but he did say this much: that one of my suggestions in this posting is correct . . . except for the "Kentucky Fried" part.
Though Ed DID meet the real "Colonel Sanders" twice. (Though he hasn't knowingly yet eaten any KFC food in his life.)
Ed did add this: "For at least the first five issues, it REALLY won't matter what the date is, except for the first names of certain nobles, and a brief encounter the time-significance of which won't be apparent until later on - - in real-world time. Trust me: when I'm writing in the Realms, it's the Realms, all right."
So there you have it. For now.
Not a dragonborn, and date doesn't matter. "REALLY."
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Bakra
Senior Scribe

628 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2012 :  13:57:04  Show Profile Send Bakra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One

Ed says he can't reveal much about the comic yet (watch the Net for various interviews, all approved by Wizards, in which he will drop a few hints), but he did say this much: that one of my suggestions in this posting is correct . . . except for the "Kentucky Fried" part.
Though Ed DID meet the real "Colonel Sanders" twice. (Though he hasn't knowingly yet eaten any KFC food in his life.)

He met the 'colonel' twice. This is a story I really need to hear.

And it looks like a 'non-Kentucky Fried' yuan-ti to me.

Thank you THO for the information.

I hope Candlekeep continues to be the friendly forum of fellow Realms-lovers that it has always been, as we all go through this together. If you don’t want to move to the “new” Realms, that doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with either you or the “old” Realms. Goodness knows Candlekeep, and the hearts of its scribes, are both big enough to accommodate both. If we want them to be.
(Strikes dramatic pose, raises sword to gleam in the sunset, and hopes breeches won’t fall down.)
Enough for now. The Realms lives! I have spoken! Ale and light wines half price, served by a smiling Storm Silverhand fetchingly clad in thigh-high boots and naught else! Ahem . .
So saith Ed. <snip>
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2012 :  17:13:58  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now for the question we really all want answered:

Has Elminster ever eaten Kentucky-Fried Chicken?

Or... is 'Colonel Sanders' one his his many guises, and thats really the recipe for Luiren-fried chicken, which he stole and commercialized on Earth (Hey, everyone needs some 'walking-around-money').

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 09 Mar 2012 17:03:59
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3738 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2012 :  17:24:26  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-I was at Kentucky once, for like ten minutes, and sadly, did not dine in any KFCs. It's actually kind of cool- the bridge connecting Cincinnati and whatever the city is on the Kentucky border was the prototype of the Brooklyn Bridge.

Elves of Faerûn

Edited by - Lord Karsus on 08 Mar 2012 17:25:05
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2012 :  18:46:20  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Little-known lore secret: "Colonel" Sanders started as a franchise owner of another well-known chain, in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Yes, I'm a wealth of useless trivia...
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2012 :  20:26:07  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[Trust me: when I'm writing in the Realms, it's the Realms, all right."

Ed Greenwood--the E.F. Hutton of epic fantasy fiction, at least in this neighborhood.

I jest here, but he's right--Ed's incapable of writing the Realms wrong, even when he's writing through the most unreliable of narrators (and I'll let you folks guess if I'm referring to Volo, Elminster, or a narrator to be named later...).

Steven

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

GMWestermeyer
Learned Scribe

USA
215 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2012 :  01:19:57  Show Profile  Visit GMWestermeyer's Homepage Send GMWestermeyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend

quote:
[Trust me: when I'm writing in the Realms, it's the Realms, all right."

Ed Greenwood--the E.F. Hutton of epic fantasy fiction, at least in this neighborhood.

I jest here, but he's right--Ed's incapable of writing the Realms wrong, even when he's writing through the most unreliable of narrators (and I'll let you folks guess if I'm referring to Volo, Elminster, or a narrator to be named later...).

Steven

I basically believe that but I just do not trust anything remotely connected to WotC any more. Burned too many times.

I'm just completely uninterested in the 4e Realms, and feel no need to change my opinion. There are too many other interests I have in life to spend time or money on the 4e Realms. I'm very happy for others who enjoy them, but while I'm willing to buy stories set in the pre-Spell Plague Realms I'm not for the post. I would likely feel that way if they brought Tolkein back from the dead to write for the post-4e Realms.

Since they refused to just say when it is set, I'm going to pass. I think its set in the 4e Realms and WotC is just screwing around hoping to con folks into buying 4e FR stuff.

These marketing games rub me completely the wrong way.

I'm sorry I hijacked this bit of Candlekeep, I really do not want to crap on those who enjoy the Realms still. So I beg your pardon and I'll move back on.

"Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that is even remotely true."
Go to Top of Page

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2012 :  01:35:16  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Unless Wizards intervenes in a way that I wouldn't put past them but which would betray their current PR direction, this comic will be set in Ed's Waterdeep, whether in the familiar time frame or nominally but barely perceptibly in the 14th-century one. I don't trust Wizards either, but you don't need trust to try a single comic issue. I'm as confident as anything that I'll enjoy it, and it would be a lousy sort of con given that it's being promoted as Ed's thing and its success will be credited to him, not to the era it happens to be officially placed in.
Go to Top of Page

Eladrinstar
Learned Scribe

USA
196 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2012 :  05:43:38  Show Profile Send Eladrinstar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just don't like that we're apparently not going to find out for a while when the story will be set. That's sort of a big detail, and if that detail is supposed to be a mystery it's not intriguing, it's actually pretty annoying.
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2012 :  05:59:55  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I rather trust Ed when he says that it doesn't matter when the story is set. Prejudice about era seems like a poor reason to dismiss the comic out of hand.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2012 :  06:02:36  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Erik Scott de Bie

I rather trust Ed when he says that it doesn't matter when the story is set. Prejudice about era seems like a poor reason to dismiss the comic out of hand.

Cheers

Agreed.

It's Ed and the Realms. Together. I know it matters for some to learn other things about the work as well, but for me, that's enough.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

GMWestermeyer
Learned Scribe

USA
215 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2012 :  06:23:01  Show Profile  Visit GMWestermeyer's Homepage Send GMWestermeyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, its great that some people are excited about this. Enjoy. :)

Go to Top of Page

Seravin
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1267 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2012 :  16:27:39  Show Profile Send Seravin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Cheers

You're welcome to your opinions, but as the era it's set in will determine which Realms iconic characters make appearances, it's a big deal for me.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2012 :  17:12:29  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I only asked out of a matter of intellectual curiosity. If its set in 1479 DR it wouldn't stop me from buying it.

My GF lives in Kentucky, in Louisville. The damn river looks dirtier then the East River (NY) - I didn't think that was possible!

Otherwise, the KFC there tastes exactly like it does here (which is how it should be - maintaining consistency in product is THE #1 concern of a food franchise).

BTW, 'Krispy Cremes' aren't as great as people rave about. Good, but no better then Dunkin' Donuts IMHO.

Didn't someone already ask Ed if there were 'donuts' in the Realms (or their equivalent)?

{yes, that was a very lame attempt to get this back on-topic).
quote:
Originally posted by Seravin

You're welcome to your opinions, but as the era it's set in will determine which Realms iconic characters make appearances, it's a big deal for me.
This is just a shot-in-the-dark, but if I had to guess, I would think he would set it in HIS Realms - pre-OGB (published setting).

No "playing Favorites" that way.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 09 Mar 2012 17:15:01
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2012 :  17:28:04  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi again, all.
I gather that one of the interviews Ed did included a point-blank question about the date of the comic, which Ed answered honestly and clearly.
So IF that question and answer don't get edited out (everything has to go to Wizards for approval), a clear and plain answer will be soon forthcoming.
OH, and Ed has seen some (approved) pencils for the first issue, and is happy.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Seravin
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1267 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2012 :  17:47:20  Show Profile Send Seravin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks lovely THO! Please update us on that here when/if you can, otherwise will keep looking.
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2012 :  19:27:46  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Seravin

quote:

I interpret "it doesn't matter what era" to mean that he isn't using big iconic characters that are dependent on era--at least not for the first few issues.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3738 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2012 :  21:30:07  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

Otherwise, the KFC there tastes exactly like it does here (which is how it should be - maintaining consistency in product is THE #1 concern of a food franchise).

-I know that; would of done it for novelty's sake.

quote:

BTW, 'Krispy Cremes' aren't as great as people rave about. Good, but no better then Dunkin' Donuts IMHO.

-Premade commercial donuts are premade commercial donuts. I can't get excited about any. I will say, though, Dunkin Donuts has been sucking lately. I don't know if it's just bad luck, or if it's just poor stores that I'm going to, but they're not as good as I remember.

quote:
Originally posted by GMWestermeyer

Since they refused to just say when it is set, I'm going to pass. I think its set in the 4e Realms and WotC is just screwing around hoping to con folks into buying 4e FR stuff.

-I would assume that it is simply out of their hands to directly answer these questions. Authors rarely give details about their books beforehand, either, without permission.

Elves of Faerûn

Edited by - Lord Karsus on 09 Mar 2012 21:31:35
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2012 :  16:29:48  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I interpret "it doesn't matter what era" to mean that he isn't using big iconic characters that are dependent on era--at least not for the first few issues.
I think that is the best route, regardless (of era).

One of the main reason we got 4eFR was because the iconics "hurt peple's feelings" - why continue down that path? They need to be played-down (but NOT killed off!!!)

You know me well-enough by now Erik to know I prefer 'small stories' about 'normal people' doing 'extraordinary things'.

The Chosen killing a dragon - {YAWN}. A group low-level heroes saving a town from a dragon - give me that anytime. You can't get the same kind of drama out of uber-characters that you can get out of regulars. For example, by the time I got around book 7 or 8 of the WoT series, I really couldn't even stand Rand al'Thor.

That doesn't mean I don't like those characters in FR: I do, but I like them as 'backdrop'. The real heroes are the ones who have to earn their victories (with their very lives, sometimes).

This is why, out of the seven sisters, I liked Sylune best. Her place in the limelight was already over, when the published setting began.

Edited by - Markustay on 10 Mar 2012 16:30:50
Go to Top of Page

GMWestermeyer
Learned Scribe

USA
215 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2012 :  16:55:26  Show Profile  Visit GMWestermeyer's Homepage Send GMWestermeyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Karsus
quote:

-I would assume that it is simply out of their hands to directly answer these questions. Authors rarely give details about their books beforehand, either, without permission.

Doesn't matter to me who decided not to tell, someone did and whether it was Ed or some WotC PR guy it was a marketing decision. If someone is marketing to me by hiding the subject of something, that's a reason not to trust it.

Ed is a great guy, and I think that writing for comics might eliminate the problems he has when he writes fiction. And I like the idea of small stories told in the Realms.

But I thought that was what the Knights of Myth DRannor origin tale would be and it was instead a disjointed mess that hop-scotched its plot around and was filled with Vangerdahast and Azoun and other bigwigs and barely focused on the actual knights at all.

If you are a fan of Ed's fiction writing regardless of Realms era this is a safe bet, I am certain and I encourage those folks to buy the comic.

I'm a massive fan of Ed's setting/RPG writing and I enjoy his short stories but not his novels. When his novels are set in periods I am interested in I can overlook the parts I don't like in favor of the setting info nuggets and flavor.

But if the setting is post-Spell Plague, it will have nothing for me. That setting doesn't appeal to me and it doesn't feel at all like the Realms.

This is not meant as a slam at Ed Greenwood, I hope everyone knows. I'm a huge fan, in fact I write the book review column for Knights of the Dinner Table, in my April, 2009 KoDT#150 column I ranked the top 20 most important/influential fantasy writers:

quote:
The following are, in reverse order, the twenty most important fantasy authors. They rank as ‘most important’ because of the literary quality of their work, or the power of their influence upon the genre. If I were teaching a course on fantasy literature, these authors would all have to be covered.

20. Ed Greenwood
Ed Greenwood’s writing is far more enthusiastic than it is literary, and he often devolves into pulp clichés… yet he is the creator of what was once the most popular fantasy role-playing and novel setting in America. The influence of the Forgotten Realms may not have always been benign on the fantasy genre, but no one can argue it was not extensive. And for sheer fun and gracious openness with fans, no one can top Greenwood.

Go to Top of Page

arry
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
317 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2012 :  17:06:04  Show Profile Send arry a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

If someone is marketing to me by hiding the subject of something, that's a reason not to trust it.

I agree completely.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2012 :  21:05:19  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So what your saying is that they would have no reason to hide something that they think people will respond positively to? By the same token, they would try to obscure a fact they think might engender a negative reaction.

So 'no news' is really 'bad news', in this case? I buy that.

Like I said - fiction doesn't matter to me (I barely accept any of it as canon anyway). They can set the comics in any era, and if I enjoy the first one, I will keep reading. If its not any good (IMO), then I won't buy anymore. Its really pretty simple.

Sourcebooks are another story - something can be great, but if it is about something I don't like, then I don't care how great it is.

Go to Top of Page

GMWestermeyer
Learned Scribe

USA
215 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2012 :  21:15:59  Show Profile  Visit GMWestermeyer's Homepage Send GMWestermeyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

So what your saying is that they would have no reason to hide something that they think people will respond positively to? By the same token, they would try to obscure a fact they think might engender a negative reaction.

So 'no news' is really 'bad news', in this case? I buy that.

They know there is a big split in FR fandon, and that the 4e folks will not complain about pre-Spell Plague stories, many of the non-4e folks will complain about post-Spell Plague tales.

So you ask a simple question, time frame? And get 'it will feel like the Realms' as an answer... I can think of a few ways the time frame might be a true spoiler but generally yeah, its a bad sign for non-4e folks.

Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3738 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2012 :  23:45:16  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Doesn't matter to me who decided not to tell, someone did and whether it was Ed or some WotC PR guy it was a marketing decision. If someone is marketing to me by hiding the subject of something, that's a reason not to trust it.

-By the same logic then, when a General Manager signs/trades for a star player, but doesn't make the information public yet for whatever in-house reasons, you should be leery of the player's ability to play/General Manager's ability to do his job?

-The question can't be answered yet because the question can't be answered yet. Instead of parsing it in that way, people have said, "It's going to be good; you'll like it". Of course no one is going to say, "This is going to suck"; avoid it like the plague".

Elves of Faerûn

Edited by - Lord Karsus on 11 Mar 2012 23:48:48
Go to Top of Page

arry
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
317 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2012 :  08:52:31  Show Profile Send arry a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why can't the question be answered yet? It's a perfectly simple query, what era is the comic set in? Surely WotC must know what the timeframe is as they would have to OK it. There is no reason for secrecy unless WotC think it would be bad PR.
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4430 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2012 :  13:27:37  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This just goes to show you can't please everybody. A good story is what I'm loking for along side some Realms notables. Don't really care if its pre-ToT or post-Spellplague so long as its interesting with enjoyable characters
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2012 :  14:08:41  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have to agree with Diffan on this one.

A good fantasy comic is a good fantasy comic - what world it is set on has no bearing on whether I'll like it or not (that comes down to story, writing, and art).

If Ed scripted a Golarion comic, wouldn't most of us buy it? Why is this ANY different? Stubborness?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000