Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Ed Greenwood (2012)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 55

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2012 :  03:10:34  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous
Then Mystra's energy is never really gone from the world, even in critically adverse conditions. This changes the way I see the Goddess.

It's always been the main reason for the Chosen of Mystra's existence, and perhaps the single biggest nonsensicality of the Spellplague scenario in in-Realms terms.
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2012 :  01:04:29  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message
Hi Ed and THO

I've just received my paperback copy of "Bury Elminster Deep" which I purchased for the nifty mini-map of a section of Suzail and the front chapter flavour quotes that were inexplicably missing from the flagship hardcover version.

In skimming through it, I noticed that Ch.28 has a reference to a ballad by Mintiper Moonsilver titled "My Lady of Ghosts" first performed in the Year of the Bright Blade. Ch. 29 refers to a ballad by the bard Zaroanra Deltree also called "My Lady of Ghosts" first performed in the Year of Rogue Dragons.

Is this a case of two bards independently writing songs which coincidentally have the same title, or is there an error here?

Just wondering ...

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus

Edited by - George Krashos on 31 Oct 2012 01:05:25
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2012 :  01:31:37  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message
Back in 2010, I got a really nice bit of information about Tel Verinal beneath the Moonsea...and to follow up on that: When was Tel Verinal "founded" or started if you will? Approximately is fine, I just need to know a rough estimate.

Related to that, have the Drow of this place had any/much influence on the Twisted Tower?

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

Eldacar
Senior Scribe

438 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2012 :  08:16:42  Show Profile Send Eldacar a Private Message
I've got a brief question of a Sharessan/Sunite nature, specifically regarding crossover between the two faiths. I apologise in advance if these questions have been raised in the past, or if they're answered somewhere in the published Realmslore that I haven't found.

In general, have there been particular cults or factions within the churches of either Sharess or Sune in the past that believed the two deities to be one and the same, or for one to be a derivative of the other? This may or may not wind up as a "heresy" of some type (in the sense that whatever group of mortals who believed it would be deemed heretics by the larger body of the faith), but I'd imagine that there could well have been some degree of crossover between cults/factions in the past that had similar alignments/goals. Sharess is mentioned as sharing an alliance/friendship with Sune, and Sune also freed Sharess from her dominance by Shar during the Time of Troubles, so they're not exactly opposed. If anything, this would suggest to me that they are quite closely aligned.

Do any of those factions still exist (again, assuming they do in the first place) in any great numbers in the Realms circa 1358-1370 DR, and if they do, could Ed give any details on them and their particular cult practice (and how it differs from "regular" Sunite/Sharessan religious festival/ritual)? Sharess has what is said in Faiths and Pantheons to be a "casually organised church" and Sune's is likewise "loose and informal" (with regularly changing leadership as well), so it seems unlikely (again, to me) that there would be a staunch divide, but I'd expect some degree of difference between the two all the same.

How would such crossover-belief be treated after death with regard to the patron deity if indeed one thought Sharess and Sune to be the same, or Sharess to be another part of Sune? Would they simply be False, or would either Sharess or Sune step in and accept them?

"The Wild Mages I have met exhibit a startling disregard for common sense, and are often meddling with powers far beyond their own control." ~Volo
"Not unlike a certain travelogue author with whom I am unfortunately acquainted." ~Elminster
Go to Top of Page

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2012 :  22:08:30  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message
Well met again

I have a feeling this has been addressed before, but I can't figure out how to go searching for it.

When I look at the Inner Sea, I see five reaches: the Dragon Reach and the Easting Reach on the north, the Wizards' Reach where I spend most of my time, the Vilhon Reach, and a fifth reach between Sembia and Gulthmere. This fifth reach is unnamed on all the maps I've seen. The Dragonmere is to the west, and empties *into* this reach via the Neck, but it isn't the reach itself. I'm reluctant to call this entire expanse "Starmantle Bay." Please feel free to call me silly if I'm missing or forgetting something... but otherwise: does this reach have a name?
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2012 :  01:28:50  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all!
xaeyruudh, you have stumbled upon a reach that has several competing names: "Starmantle Reach" is the oldest, most poetic, and most widespread, but Westgate has always vastly preferred either "West Reach" or "Westgate Reach," and of course to Sembians, it's "the Sembian Sea" or "sea of Sembia."
So most maps just leave it blank.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2012 :  01:32:31  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again! More from Ed...

Jeremy Grenemyer, Ed promises he'll spill more (sorry!) about Lythton wine when he returns from World Fantasy, but he says your assumption is indeed correct: "it's not a real-world wine, but one native to the Realms," indeed.
And my notes say: "a dry white," but that's literally all I have, and must stress that was overheard gossip among merchants (i.e. Ed voicing a NPC, not Ed as omniscient explanatory DM).
So, more soon to come . . .
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2012 :  01:41:29  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
And yet more, this time to Krash:

Sorry, George. I, too, fume about the lack of maps and chapterhead quotes in the hardcover editions of the books. The maps get shrunk and lose a lot of keyed elements (and sometimes get strange changes made, too, vis-a-vis other Realms products), too.
I know Ed isn't all that pleased about it, either; he'd rather have a short-short story added to the pbks and have the chapterheads and maps in both editions.
Ah, well . . .
As for the two ballads with the same names you spotted, it's not a mistake, but imitation/flattery: Deltree composing a ballad that echoes the famous earlier Mintiper work. Which is something I'll get Ed to explain in proper detail when he's back from WFC, because it IS confusing without the lore explanation attached (he DID write one and attach it, but such things fly away in editing, they do . . .)
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2012 :  02:12:33  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message
Many thanks!

And how's the weather lately up there in the great white north? Everybody safe?
Go to Top of Page

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2012 :  00:46:19  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message
Maerun Stoutbold... in the original gray box (p 33) he was Maerim, but in FR Adventures (p 92) and Volo's Guide to Cormyr (p 220) he's Maerun. Is Maerun correct?

And on a related subject, is there a rule of thumb regarding which sources should take precedence in cases of typos or editorial hiccups? Newer sources over older ones is reasonable, but often incorrect.

So far I've been prioritizing older sources over newer ones because I'm biased toward the original lore, and away from the "bigger!" inflation of levels and populations and power that have plagued the Realms since the arrival of 2e. In the case of a certain Ledigleer in Waterdeep I recall Steven recently saying that one source should be believed over another because it was proofread more carefully. That sort of situation is invisible to us as customers, so are we just stuck asking specifically about any and all discrepancies? Not that that's a *terrible* thing, just wondering if there's some method to the madness (or more likely the other way around).

The reason for my asking about the weather is that I read that an Ontario man had died while repairing damage done in the storm. Now I'm seeing that he was the second Canadian to be killed in the storm. And of course there's a whole ton of people without power.

Hoping you and your families are alright.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2012 :  16:49:49  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
Someday - if I ever get to another Gencon - I will have to corner Ed and ask him all my questions regarding the Inner sea. The man is so insanely busy I hate the idea of taking up any of his valuable time, but there are certain... subjects... that get repeated far to often in Realmslore for it all to be coincidence. I was looking at the map I made for Erik Boyb last night and suddenly realized the name of the vale directly below The High Forest once again repeat the 'theme'.

All the other designers (and employees) kept me quite busy and happy, but be WARNED - I won't be so 'in the background' next time.

quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One

As for El feeling "on his last legs" while Storm doesn't: Storm casts very little magic, relative to all the other Chosen except Dove. So she "wears out" her body, and depletes her silver fire, FAR less than el, one of the most magically active of the Chosen. Storm is in such good shape at the time of ELMINSTER MUST DIE! that she can act as an "anchor" for El during spellcasting that would otherwise leave him raving-insane.
More of a commentary then a question -

I get the idea from this that Silver Fire/Spellfire is something like a muscle (or organ, etc) - the more you use it, the more powerful it becomes. I had attributed this to experience of the wielder, but I think it goes a bit beyond that - it actually becomes stronger, doesn't it?

Question: I just finished Crown of Fire (I managed to pickup a box of old Harper novels cheap at Gencon), and although I loved the book, I am a bit confused (did I just hear Ed sigh? ) In that short story where Elminster 'confronts' Larloch, The Lich asks to touch the Silver Fire. Its Obvious (to me) that it is supposed to be a touching scene - Larloch was showing a very rare glimpse of his own 'inner turmoil'. I had thought - from that - that undead have a problem with Silver Fire.

In the novel I just finished, the Lich Lord Iliph Thraun had Spellfire (I assume in life), and was trying to get it back (by taking it from Shandril). He did manage to get a nice chunk of it - why didn't it destroy him? Is Spellfire different then Silver Fire?

Is Silver Fire a more... refined(?)... form of Spellfire? (perhaps 'distilled' might have been a better word). I fear I may be treading into the Weave/Arcane/Raw/Whole magic debacle with this.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 03 Nov 2012 16:51:41
Go to Top of Page

Zireael
Master of Realmslore

Poland
1190 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2012 :  20:19:35  Show Profile  Visit Zireael's Homepage Send Zireael a Private Message
A question to Ed: Do the Realmsians prefer internment or cremation?

SiNafay Vrinn, the daughter of Lloth, from Ched Nasad!

http://zireael07.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

rjfras
Learned Scribe

261 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2012 :  01:13:38  Show Profile  Visit rjfras's Homepage Send rjfras a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Zireael

A question to Ed: Do the Realmsians prefer internment or cremation?

It greatly varies, check Ed's reply on this subject from July 14, 2005 in the So Saith Ed archives or in the 2005 question section of the forums, but his answer starts out as

quote:
Things vary so much across the Realms that it’s difficult to give any valid overall answer to your questions.

However, in general, burial matters in cities and large towns across Faerûn “work like this:”

He gives a few cities as examples.

Then again on October 24th again in 2005, he answers the same question about 10 deities. This one starts out as:

quote:
Ed of the Greenwood replies to Jindael’s question about specific churches of Faerûn and their use (or not) of crypts for the dead (Kuje, this touches on some of your long-awaited rituals “wants,” too), and here’s Ed’s reply:
Go to Top of Page

JPDeed
Acolyte

Australia
15 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2012 :  06:47:59  Show Profile Send JPDeed a Private Message
Hi THO/ED,

Just south of the Dragon Coast, squashed between The Giant's Run Mts and The Lake of the Long Arm lies a patch of land that my players are interested in. I have a few questions regarding it to fill in the gaps for them (circa 1372ish):

- What are the weather patterns in this area, and how extreme do the seasons become?
- Is this arable, farm-worthy land / badlands / a Northern arm of the Shining Plains, and is it populated by humans/humanoids at all?
- It seems that the trade route north to south through there could be very valuable to control - is the area claimed by anyone/anything?
- What would be the primary dangers (competitors/monstrous inhabitants) in this area for adventurers interested in forging their own kingdom there?

Cheers!
Go to Top of Page

crazedventurers
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1073 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2012 :  20:03:36  Show Profile  Visit crazedventurers's Homepage Send crazedventurers a Private Message
Tantam All

In light of the latest article by Ed on forging the Realms, can you add a bit 'more meat to the bones' regarding the two Shadowdale guards Tharth and Brengur mentioned in said article?

Kind regards

Damian

So saith Ed. I've never said he was sane, have I?
Gods, all this writing and he's running a constant fantasy version of Coronation Street in his head, too. .
shudder,
love to all,
THO
Candlekeep Forum 7 May 2005
Go to Top of Page

crazedventurers
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1073 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2012 :  20:14:02  Show Profile  Visit crazedventurers's Homepage Send crazedventurers a Private Message
Ed and THO

Inspired by this http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20166624 about Victorian Englands obsession with keeping elephants etc

Are there any collectors of unusual/exotic creatures and/or monsters in Cormyr. Not wizards turning them into raw materials for potions etc, but collectors who keep and feed and show them off?

Are there any rules regarding walking your pet tiger through the promenade in Suzail etc? Licences required to keep them?, how many can you have and what type's are allowed to be kept? (so for instance giant dire ostriches from the Shaar are ok, but chimera's are not ok )

Cheers

Damian

So saith Ed. I've never said he was sane, have I?
Gods, all this writing and he's running a constant fantasy version of Coronation Street in his head, too. .
shudder,
love to all,
THO
Candlekeep Forum 7 May 2005
Go to Top of Page

createvmind
Senior Scribe

490 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2012 :  20:49:25  Show Profile  Visit createvmind's Homepage Send createvmind a Private Message
Hello All, Survived Hurricane Sandy intact, hope others fared as well.

Ed my question is twofold, in your homebrew have the gnome tinkerers or any race ever been able to achieve creating constructs that basically can create/repair and evolve, perhaps shackling the elemental power source but giving it an ability to evolve as a new entity? Have gnomes ever succesfully placed their own life-force within a construct and still retained their ability to craft?

If yes Have any constructs manage to go into seclusion and create their own little niche in faerun and have any ever been able to learn to manipulate magic or become tinkerers themselves?

Any of note in 1370 period?
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2012 :  22:16:03  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by createvmind

Hello All, Survived Hurricane Sandy intact, hope others fared as well.

Ed my question is twofold, in your homebrew have the gnome tinkerers or any race ever been able to achieve creating constructs that basically can create/repair and evolve, perhaps shackling the elemental power source but giving it an ability to evolve as a new entity? Have gnomes ever succesfully placed their own life-force within a construct and still retained their ability to craft?

If yes Have any constructs manage to go into seclusion and create their own little niche in faerun and have any ever been able to learn to manipulate magic or become tinkerers themselves?

Any of note in 1370 period?

Aren't the scaladar -- particularly Squch -- pretty much doing this?

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2012 :  02:23:04  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
Actually, I think one of the more recent DDI articles talked about something like this. Need to check.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2012 :  09:52:15  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by crazedventurers

Ed and THO

Inspired by this http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20166624 about Victorian Englands obsession with keeping elephants etc

Are there any collectors of unusual/exotic creatures and/or monsters in Cormyr. Not wizards turning them into raw materials for potions etc, but collectors who keep and feed and show them off?

Are there any rules regarding walking your pet tiger through the promenade in Suzail etc? Licences required to keep them?, how many can you have and what type's are allowed to be kept? (so for instance giant dire ostriches from the Shaar are ok, but chimera's are not ok )

Cheers

Damian

I second that, but my interest is in Waterdeep and the cities of the North. In the Forgotten Realms Book of Lairs 2e game accessory there is a sage who asks the adventurers to capture a Cantobele in a swamp near to a forest, but IIRC the actual area is open to the DM.

EDIT: How about ranger and druid animal and "animal-like" (pegasus, hippogriff) companions?

"Goodness is not a natural state, but must be
fought for to be attained and maintained.
Lead by example.
Let your deeds speak your intentions.
Goodness radiated from the heart."

The Paladin's Virtues, excerpt from the "Quentin's Monograph"
(by Ed Greenwood)

Edited by - Barastir on 06 Nov 2012 09:59:08
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2012 :  17:47:15  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all! I am back from assignment, and Ed is back from World Fantasy (for a few days, before he departs again for SFContario 3), and am happy to report that we and our families are all fine. The Sandy-related storms that hit our areas were violent wind and rainstorms that brought down trees (smashing some cars and homes) and took out power; the few Ontario deaths were due to wind whirling large things into people's heads or electrocutions among workers restoring power. The only effects on either of us were delaying Ed on writing some chapters of his Paizo novel due to the temporary loss of power.
So, to Realmslore replies...
xaeyruudh, the Old Grey Box is in error, citing "Maerim" (the father) in place of "Maerun" (the son). So, later source corrects earlier, and takes precedence. Which is the general, but not exclusive, rule (the reasoning Steven Schend cited holds up in some cases). Also, in any case of conflicting sources, bear in mind the purported viewpoint of the source: is it from an unreliable/biased narrator like Volo? Such a source, but "corrected" by Elminster or a sage? Is it simplifying more complex material? And so on.

I'll try to nudge Ed into yielding up some more Realmslore replies or nuggets I can present as partial replies before he trundles off again (and this one I will try to visit him at, and so fall silent here, as I'll be right in the vicinity).
Keep those queries, comments, and the like coming, fellow scribes!
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2012 :  19:44:31  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message
Thankya! And I'm very glad to hear that you and yours are all safe. I assumed that Ed wasn't out performing repairs on downed power wires, but he is a man of many talents and surprises.

Welcome home to the keep... we missed you.
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2012 :  22:21:14  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Thank you! No, Ed wasn't out performing heroics. He did go out to help neighbors clear (cut up and split and store, to dry for future firewood use) some massive downed trees, and repair the fences and gates they'd squashed, and he did drive hot soup and tea and coffee to some folks without power, but that's normal good-neighbor stuff out in the country, not heroics. Up here, we have heroes for that.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Blueblade
Senior Scribe

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2012 :  03:24:06  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message
Dear Ed and THO,
I spotted Ed at World Fantasy off in a corner laughing and talking with Patrick Rothfuss and two older gents I didn't recognize.
So, was it just old/new friends getting together, or was something being hatched that Ed can share?
Inquiring minds yadda yadda . . .
BB
Go to Top of Page

Malcolm
Learned Scribe

242 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2012 :  03:27:16  Show Profile  Visit Malcolm's Homepage Send Malcolm a Private Message
Heh. *I* spotted Ed off in a corner with the smashingly beautiful Adrienne Kress and Guy Gavriel Kay and two very good-looking female fans, and they were SINGING.
So, ahem, Ed, what was all THAT about?
Go to Top of Page

Xar Zarath
Senior Scribe

Malaysia
552 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2012 :  10:40:25  Show Profile Send Xar Zarath a Private Message
Hi Ed and THO, my question is what has happened to the dynamic of the Realms in general, since many powerful mages and magical personages have died/gone mad/disappeared. Are the common folk now more disbelieving of people who claim to be wizards?, are they less fearful of magic? Would like to know your thoughts on this.

Everything ends where it begins. Period.

Go to Top of Page

JPDeed
Acolyte

Australia
15 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2012 :  03:10:30  Show Profile Send JPDeed a Private Message
Hi ED/THO,

Regarding the ecology of the Lake of the Long Arm, just south of the Dragon Coast:
- are there any specific hazards (magical/biological/environmental) that are prevalent in this water body?
- Is it used for trade purposes, moving materials North to south?
- Any rumoured mysteries hidden in it's depths (And how deep is it)?
- Does it have a well defined shoreline, or do some of it's banks fall into wetland areas?
- It is suitable habitat for lizardfolk communities?

Cheers!
Go to Top of Page

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2012 :  08:30:37  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message
Marsember is one of the recent entries on my haphazard index of the Realms. I noticed the "Marsember, mended!" article here on Candlekeep and realized that there is a lot of info out there on the city. I've been combing through the three campaign settings, FR Adventures, the 9410 "Cormyr" sourcebook, and now I've started on Volo's Guide.

Volo mentions several families of woodcarvers from the Old Empires who settled in Marsember long ago. I don't see any other mention of them. Can more be said of them? Which of the empires they're from, how long ago, names, ...?

Hope all is going well with the writing! My copy of Elminster's Realms is finally on the way and I'm bouncing a little bit in anticipation.
Go to Top of Page

JPDeed
Acolyte

Australia
15 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2012 :  16:10:33  Show Profile Send JPDeed a Private Message
Hi Ed/THO,

Are there any form of gladiatorial arena / games in any of the kingdoms/cities of the Border Kingdoms?

Cheers!
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2012 :  20:06:38  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
Where the Tradeway* runs down through Amn and crosses the rivers Alandor and Esmel (at Crimmor and Purskul, respectively), are there bridges? Looking at a map of Crimmor, there doesn't appear to be one at that city, but I can't find a map of Purskul nor any reference to crossing those rivers (at least not in the BG2 Volo's Guide nor the entries for those two cities in LoI). If no bridges exist, then whats the deal? Regular ferry service?

Any scribe (like, lets say, Steven Schend) who happens to know the answer feel free to respond (and much appreciated).

*I see that the Tradeway has local names both north and south of Crimmor, but for the sake of this question I am sure you understand where I am talking about.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 10 Nov 2012 20:07:26
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 55 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000