Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Doom of Daggerdale Conversion to 3.5 Edition
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BARDOBARBAROS
Senior Scribe

Greece
581 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2011 :  21:34:59  Show Profile  Visit BARDOBARBAROS's Homepage Send BARDOBARBAROS a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Does anyone has converted the above adventure to 3.5 edition or 3.0 edition and has it available???

Mod edit: Changed the ALL CAPS subject line. No need to shout, thank you.

BARDOBARBAROS DOES NOT KILL.
HE DECAPITATES!!!

"The city changes, but the fools within it remain always the same" (Edwin Odesseiron- Baldur's gate 2)

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 06 Apr 2012 21:50:36

Eli the Tanner
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
149 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2012 :  17:32:38  Show Profile  Visit Eli the Tanner's Homepage Send Eli the Tanner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Bardobarbaros,

I've converted a few things from there to Pathfinder but most of it you can take straight from the Monster Manual or Dungeon Master's Guide with relative ease.

Are their creatuers in particular you are lookng for?

Moderator of /r/Forgotten_Realms
Go to Top of Page

Eli the Tanner
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
149 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2012 :  19:12:19  Show Profile  Visit Eli the Tanner's Homepage Send Eli the Tanner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello again, I found this on Eric L. Boyd's website (a lots of D&D goodies there)

Eric and Tom Costa updated loads of creatures and characters to 3.5, have a look through and you'll find stuff like Wood Woses (night shades), Arch-Shadows (found under shadow lich), Wizashade's and more that will be useful. It's a great work!

http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/monsters.html

Thought I'd post the link in case you or anyone else was still looking for conversions.

-Eli

Moderator of /r/Forgotten_Realms
Go to Top of Page

BARDOBARBAROS
Senior Scribe

Greece
581 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2016 :  12:14:56  Show Profile  Visit BARDOBARBAROS's Homepage Send BARDOBARBAROS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank u !!!!

HE DECAPITATES!!!

"The city changes, but the fools within it remain always the same" (Edwin Odesseiron- Baldur's gate 2)
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2016 :  15:22:11  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This wins for longest period between assistance and acknowledgement. Hilarious.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

BARDOBARBAROS
Senior Scribe

Greece
581 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2016 :  08:40:59  Show Profile  Visit BARDOBARBAROS's Homepage Send BARDOBARBAROS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

This wins for longest period between assistance and acknowledgement. Hilarious.

-- George Krashos

Actually I did not get a response back on 2011 and i stopped watch the topic... I converted the module on my own for 3.5 edition...Now while converting Doom of Daggerdale to 5th edition I remembered the topic, i saw the response and got the stuff that Eli the Tanner proposed[thank god that it is still available] ...

HE DECAPITATES!!!

Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2016 :  13:10:16  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*One of my favorite 2E cover art selections

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page

BARDOBARBAROS
Senior Scribe

Greece
581 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2016 :  08:46:06  Show Profile  Visit BARDOBARBAROS's Homepage Send BARDOBARBAROS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Artemas Entreri

Great Indeed !!!

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/forgottenrealms/images/c/c2/Doomcover.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20070722004222

HE DECAPITATES!!!

Edited by - BARDOBARBAROS on 05 Sep 2016 08:46:48
Go to Top of Page

Rymac
Learned Scribe

USA
315 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2016 :  22:38:35  Show Profile  Visit Rymac's Homepage Send Rymac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BARDOBARBAROS

quote:
Originally posted by Artemas Entreri

Great Indeed !!!

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/forgottenrealms/images/c/c2/Doomcover.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20070722004222

Yea, it's good, but I always thought that helmet was a little weird looking.

- Ryan
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000