Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Authors We Love to Hate
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2012 :  01:37:27  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Ultimately, it depends what one is looking for. A casual friend once asked me what 'gritty' FR novel I could recommend, and obviously, I could not and so did not recommend Ed's.

If one is not looking for something in particular, then that's the time I pick from my Favorites list. Or, depending on my mood and on who's asking for it, from my Hate List.

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2013 :  15:24:34  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I voted other because I like all of those mentioned on the list (that I've read anyways). But, I can find fault with all of them in one way or another as well as enjoy each of them for one reason or another. Stephen R. Donaldson isn't on the list but I enjoy his writing...when he's not getting too outlandish with his word usage (I've got a decent vocabulary but that guy actually makes me put the book down and look up definitions sometimes...very distracting).

George R.R. Martin is great, IMHO, but sometimes his plots are TOO dark/twisted/evil. And I hope he finishes his series before he kills over or something.

J.K. Rowling...very neutral with her work...actually liked the movies better than the books...and that's extremely rare for me.

I have a dream that one day, all game worlds will exist as one.
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2013 :  22:47:33  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I voted 'other' because there is nobody on that list that I despise.

There area. Couple of authors on the list for which I haven't read anything, so I reserve the right to change my mind.

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Redwyrm
Acolyte

5 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2014 :  06:14:36  Show Profile Send Dr. Redwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
R.A. Salvatore killed Chewbacca... Also I'd like to read something OTHER than a Drizzt story. I seriously don't know the appeal. I can't seriously be the only one out there who was done with this character after Icewind Dale right?

More Eberron books would be nice. Maybe like a cross Eberron/Reams story or something.

And do they even still write Greyhawk novels since Gygax died?

Hail Redwyrm!

Dr. Iram Redwyrm, Führer-Prismatic of the new Suel Confederacy

Edited by - Dr. Redwyrm on 14 Feb 2014 06:20:41
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2014 :  07:38:25  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Redwyrm

R.A. Salvatore killed Chewbacca...
Well, to be fair to Salvatore it's worth noting that he didn't decide to kill off Chewbacca. He was hired to write a story where Chewbacca died. That decision was made by the people who hired him.

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).
Go to Top of Page

Madpig
Learned Scribe

Finland
148 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2014 :  09:52:00  Show Profile Send Madpig a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I do not hate any FR author. Everyone of them has had their moments. Only three of them who's work I have always loved are Erin, Eric and first and foremost Kemp. Every other has let me down at some point.

I do however kinda loath Tolkien, because i dont like Lotr too much. Movies were great, if you skipped Frodo parts and wached everything else.
Go to Top of Page

Vyrdallen
Acolyte

10 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2014 :  09:02:52  Show Profile Send Vyrdallen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I used to be really taken with the Sword of Truth series once upon a time, but there was a point at which I looked at it again with new eyes and turned away. Also Goodkind dared utter this idea that somehow he's "above" fantasy when his entire rise to any prominence is based upon a fantasy series.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2014 :  19:46:33  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sword of Truth was great at first, and then proceeded to go steadily downhill. His last book - The Law of Nines (which has a very loose tie-in to his SoT series) is set in the RW... and is absolutely dross. One of the few books I would gladly heap onto a fire.

Most of those 'never-ending series' are like that - they just go on for too damn long, and I just loose interest. Nobody's luck could possibly be that bad, where everything in the universe is just out to get you over and over again. Wheel of Time is another - I can't even read the final book, because I got totally lost around 10 or 11. When a series needs an entire chapter of 'who's who' at the back of the book, then there is a HUGE problem. Sadly, I just read the last book of the excellent Safehold series last night... and it had just that at the end. I can no longer keep track of all the events and characters in my head. I am still enjoying it, but I can see it going downhill from here as well.

Speaking of which - DRIZZT. I really do like RAS's writing, and I read everything (FR) he's written up 'till The Ghost King. I just have no interest in readng about Drizzt anymore, specially in a new century. He bores me to tears now (so I don't blame the writing, I blame the company that wants to keep beating that dead horse).

Stories are like cake... or icecream. Or any other 'treat' (take your pick). A little bit here and there is delicious, but if you just keep stuffing your face with it day-in and day-out, your going to grow to hate it. Thats what those endless series do - you get to the point where you are not even really enjoying it anymore; you just want it to end. Give Drizzt an epic death - he's earned it.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 15 Feb 2014 19:46:52
Go to Top of Page

Vyrdallen
Acolyte

10 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2014 :  20:43:21  Show Profile Send Vyrdallen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
See, I don't terribly mind length of a series. I don't even necessarily mind that a long running series constantly has problems. When the problems always have the same ultimate underlying cause, that's when it gets old. That's why I didn't particularly care about Krynn past the initial run of novels because their gods are always gone every time a person turns around.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2014 :  16:35:05  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah... I heard Krynn gods have a strong union.

I don't mind sub-plots; thats what makes a series/setting feel so real. I don't even mind when subplots start to develop their own subplots. But when the sub-sub-plots start to develop sub-sub-plots, and a host character names all start to blur together, and you don't even know where you are anymore (geographically), then it starts to become a convoluted mess.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Firestorm
Senior Scribe

Canada
826 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2014 :  03:02:22  Show Profile Send Firestorm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

Stephen King - he's a hack.

IMHO, of course.

Another on the list jumped immediately to mind, but I realized I love his writing, despite his inability to ever come to any conclusion in a half-milion sub-plots.

And now never will, so I will leave it at that.

RAS grates on my nerves, but I can't deny his talent. I was never able to get past the first chapter or so of Shanarra, but I have a hard time hating an author I have barely read. He just bores me, and that's not the same as hate. I used to love Terry Goodkind, but now I am ambivalent - he got too preachy... but that still isn't hate.

I think all of them - despite how well I like them personally - are good story-tellers, except for SK - I just don't understand why anyone likes him (I think the spoof Family Guy did gets the point across).

I dislike Stephen king's style of writing. But I cannot deny he puts together some incredibly good stories. The sheer amount of movies based on his books I love alone tells me that. The Stand, 1408, The Langoliers, It, Shawshank redemption, The shining, Stand by me, Firestarter, The Green Mile, Silver bullet.....

I long ago came to terms with the fact that I hate his writing style, but for some reason, love his movie adaptation.

Robert Jordan did us right with Sanderson finishing his series. The last 3 books were AMAZING.

I dislike GRRM because he has stopped writing most of the time to interact with fans and go to football games(Silly thing to complain about, but....). I hate reading his blogs. I always check to see for the next book and run into entries like "I wrote 2 pages today. Most I have written in a month all year(6 freaking years I read that before he finally put out a book). Went to 15 book signings this month to chat with my adoring fans and a bunch of football games."

Grrrrrr. He is neither young, nor in good health and he has explicitly stated he will not do as Jordan did and let someone else finish his books. He stated he would rather leave us all in the dark than have someone mess with his world.

On some levels, I understand it, but on others, he has fallen in love with his fame.

I liked Goodkind's first 4 books in sword of truth. I HATED a lot of the middle books, but I liked the final 3 "chainfire" books, as I felt it wrapped the series up nicely. I disliked the first of his new Richard/Kahlan books and have not yet read the 2nd.

As for RAS books, I loved his first batch right up until servant of the shard. I felt "meh" over sea of swords and the Orc trilogy, as it got repetitive and the Orc King continued that. Pirate king was a major disappointment to me and Ghost king I enjoyed on some levels, but hated on others. Gauntlrgrym was my favorite of his latest books, as he finally took mr goodie two shoes in a grey direction. I like the element of Artemis and Drizzt becoming closer in the new books, but disliked them on most other levels. Drizzt fell right back into goodie two shoes, and the companions did not do it for me. Night of the hunter on the other hand, was my favorite Drow related read in a long time.
Go to Top of Page

Cards77
Senior Scribe

USA
745 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2014 :  02:19:40  Show Profile Send Cards77 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

Tolkien was my introduction to modern fantasy - I find it impossible to hate him. I read The Hobbit at 13 and was hooked. Then LotR, then Narnia, etc...

Before that I was just a Mythology Buff and Scify fan (I went to the very first ST convention in NY back in '75). Once I discovered Fantasy I was hooked.

You can't hate a guy for giving you a lifetime of great memories.

Hey me too!! The Hobbit was among the first books I ever read and it was my hook into sci-fi/fantasy. I went straight from The Hobbit to Dragonlance then to the Realms when [i] Pools of Radiance [i] came out.
Go to Top of Page

Cards77
Senior Scribe

USA
745 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2014 :  02:25:36  Show Profile Send Cards77 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

R.A. Salvatore killed Chewbacca... Also I'd like to read something OTHER than a Drizzt story. I seriously don't know the appeal. I can't seriously be the only one out there who was done with this character after Icewind Dale right?

More Eberron books would be nice. Maybe like a cross Eberron/Reams story or something.

And do they even still write Greyhawk novels since Gygax died?

Hail Redwyrm!

RAS now grates on me. I simply can't read anything beyond the Thousand Orcs series and I had to make myself get through those.

What's sad is that he DOES have MANY other excellent characters in FR that he should be writing more books about (such as Jarlaxle).

But he's simply run his course, in terms of gripping reading.

I however do disagree with some folks on Ed Greenwood. My wife had never even heard of Forgotten Realms, and did not read fantasy fiction and the Elminster books were her first read. Hooked for life. He has a certain style and that's what makes his books great. IMO that style best portrays the spirit of the Realms (high fantasy, ironic humor, incredible magic, etc).

The Gord the Rogue novels are among the best fantasy fiction ever written in any setting.
Go to Top of Page

Drustan Dwnhaedan
Learned Scribe

USA
324 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2014 :  03:09:40  Show Profile Send Drustan Dwnhaedan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There really aren't in authors that I hate, per se. I could explain in detail but I'll just quote the Sage on this;

quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

I don't despise any of the authors on this list. Some I've never read, some I won't read again...
Since I'm a amateur practising wordsmith myself, I'm uncomfortable with the notion of assigning any level of dislike to any author.

Certainly, there are authors whose works I will likely never read again -- for various and myriad reasons that I will not express here. They're personal decisions based on actions and/or conduct taken by these authors -- either through their works, or from commentary made in the real-world -- that have made me reconsider how I relate to them. But that's not to say that I'd "hate" them as a result of their craft.

I admire any author who can achieve what they set out to accomplish when they put pen to paper.

Basically, it doesn't feel right to me to hate any author, since I'm trying to become an author myself. Actually, that's not entirely true; I really hate my own writing. (Mostly because I'm a really, really bad writer. The fact that, like most men, I have more hormones than brains, and this tends to... affect the direction my writing takes doesn't help.)

Go to Top of Page

Thauranil
Master of Realmslore

India
1591 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2014 :  13:41:47  Show Profile Send Thauranil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy Grenemyer

quote:

Well, to be fair to Salvatore it's worth noting that he didn't decide to kill off Chewbacca. He was hired to write a story where Chewbacca died. That decision was made by the people who hired him.

Thats true, unfortunately thanks to the backlash from the fans we never did get anymore more RAS books in the EU.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2014 :  16:45:02  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thauranil

quote:

quote:

Thats true, unfortunately thanks to the backlash from the fans we never did get anymore more RAS books in the EU.

I heard, the other day, that the entire EU was going to be scrapped, anyway... So perhaps it is moot.

Not having read a huge amount of EU stuff, it doesn't really bug me -- except I really would have like to have seen the Thrawn stuff on the big screen. Certainly, it would have had to have been with new actors, but the Thrawn books would, I think, make an excellent trilogy of movies.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Thauranil
Master of Realmslore

India
1591 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2014 :  12:37:26  Show Profile Send Thauranil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I heard, the other day, that the entire EU was going to be scrapped, anyway... So perhaps it is moot.

Not having read a huge amount of EU stuff, it doesn't really bug me -- except I really would have like to have seen the Thrawn stuff on the big screen. Certainly, it would have had to have been with new actors, but the Thrawn books would, I think, make an excellent trilogy of movies.

Well as a big fan so the EU I hope that it stays around in some form. After all there is a lot of really good stories in it that deserved to be saved.
As for the Thrawn trilogy , I wholeheartedly agree with you. I would love to see a movie or three based on those books. They have said that Disney plans to launch a Star wars movie every year so we may yet have a chance to see this happen.
Go to Top of Page

Drustan Dwnhaedan
Learned Scribe

USA
324 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2014 :  02:30:09  Show Profile Send Drustan Dwnhaedan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Well as a big fan so the EU I hope that it stays around in some form. After all there is a lot of really good stories in it that deserved to be saved.
As for the Thrawn trilogy , I wholeheartedly agree with you. I would love to see a movie or three based on those books. They have said that Disney plans to launch a Star wars movie every year so we may yet have a chance to see this happen.

I used to be a big fan of EU, but halfway through The Legacy of the Force series, I just lost interest in EU. However, I will admit that I'd like to see the Thrawn trilogy made into movies, as well as the Dark Empire comics.
Go to Top of Page

Jorkens
Great Reader

Norway
2950 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2014 :  08:19:16  Show Profile Send Jorkens a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I really like the early novels (until the whole genocide of the universe thing started), but I am glad they decided to not go with that for future movies. In some ways its more interesting than the movies, but it is to light on classic space opera and adventure serials to really be the basis for Star Wars movies in my book. Then again, I am probably the only person who liked Attach of the Clones, so what do I know.

No Canon, more stories, more Realms.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2014 :  14:14:38  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jorkens

I really like the early novels (until the whole genocide of the universe thing started), but I am glad they decided to not go with that for future movies. In some ways its more interesting than the movies, but it is to light on classic space opera and adventure serials to really be the basis for Star Wars movies in my book. Then again, I am probably the only person who liked Attach of the Clones, so what do I know.

I didn't read that far into the EU, but that was one thing I liked about the Thrawn books: by having this insanely powerful potential enemy lurking beyond known space, it gave Palpatine more motivation for his actions. The whole gig of "I'm evil, and I'm going to take over everything because I can!" is okay and all, but it's been done. But putting that enemy out there, and having Palpatine aware of them, turns it into "I will protect this land thru any means available, even if it means killing some of my own people to protect the rest." It also gave Thrawn a very good motivation for his actions.

And what little I do know about the EU shows that Palpy was on the right track: a very strong military, with a single strong leader, would have been much better able to cope with the Yucky Vong invasion.

Go to Top of Page

Jorkens
Great Reader

Norway
2950 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2014 :  16:07:22  Show Profile Send Jorkens a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Jorkens

I didn't read that far into the EU, but that was one thing I liked about the Thrawn books: by having this insanely powerful potential enemy lurking beyond known space, it gave Palpatine more motivation for his actions. The whole gig of "I'm evil, and I'm going to take over everything because I can!" is okay and all, but it's been done. But putting that enemy out there, and having Palpatine aware of them, turns it into "I will protect this land thru any means available, even if it means killing some of my own people to protect the rest." It also gave Thrawn a very good motivation for his actions.

And what little I do know about the EU shows that Palpy was on the right track: a very strong military, with a single strong leader, would have been much better able to cope with the Yucky Vong invasion.

I don't know if I would say on the right track (but as I said I stopped reading sometime around 2000), but I agree that the political part of the series and the powerplay that goes on in the EU at all time is great. Its just that it makes Star Wars grey (which works great for the books), but Space opera and old-fashioned pulp is more of an unthinking (at times idiotic) black and white that to me is the centre of Star Wars.

No Canon, more stories, more Realms.
Go to Top of Page

BARDOBARBAROS
Senior Scribe

Greece
581 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2014 :  15:37:38  Show Profile  Visit BARDOBARBAROS's Homepage Send BARDOBARBAROS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
George R R Martin ...He tires me

BARDOBARBAROS DOES NOT KILL.
HE DECAPITATES!!!

"The city changes, but the fools within it remain always the same" (Edwin Odesseiron- Baldur's gate 2)
Go to Top of Page

Cards77
Senior Scribe

USA
745 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2014 :  19:01:32  Show Profile Send Cards77 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arcanus

Drizzt is another example of a tired creation. We have seen him grow stale because bob has explored every part of Drizzts life and mind. I love Drizzt, Bobs books were some of my first Realms reads and it actually pains me to see Drizzt reduced to the monotony that he has become.
I'm still amazed that Cadderly was killed off. One of the biggest (and dumbest) losses to the Realms novel line.

I agree. Cadderly was a spectacular character, maybe even more interesting than Drizzt, in the end. Crystal Shard hooked me in to the Realms in the beginning also.

RAS is a great author. Drizzt and the Companions ended up taking on a life of their own, and I'm sure we can agree that a character's depth can only go so far until the reader feels like the author is repeating themes over and over, such as Drizzt's various moral dilemmas.

The characters we all REALLY want more stories on are sadly mostly left out except for a couple of books, those characters been Athrogate, Artemis, and Jarlaxle.

Many of his characters are troupes, though they are all well written, but those three are unique and very compelling characters on their own.

Mr. Greenwood has written some fantastic books, but his writing style is very much an acquired taste, however I'm a firm believer that he is one of the few authors that can actually make you FELL as if you're IN the Realms. His novels ooze with flavor and details, even if the plots sometimes get really hard to follow, and his wordy style can annoy some. After reading the Elminster series, I've come to enjoy his style, if somewhat predicable.
Go to Top of Page

Entromancer
Senior Scribe

USA
388 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2014 :  04:58:37  Show Profile Send Entromancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Goodkind's stance that he doesn't write fantasy is amusing. Equally amusing are fantasy readers that feel personally slighted by Goodkind's stance.

Can anyone explain just what makes Martin's novels "dark and twisted?" They really seem tame.

"...the will is everything. The will to act."--Ra's Al Ghul

"Suffering builds character."--Talia Al Ghul

Edited by - Entromancer on 16 Sep 2014 05:00:10
Go to Top of Page

BenN
Senior Scribe

Japan
382 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2014 :  05:34:39  Show Profile Send BenN a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Entromancer
Can anyone explain just what makes Martin's novels "dark and twisted?" They really seem tame.

Martin is pretty ruthless in suddenly killing-off main characters that readers sympathize with, and who have been hitherto built-up as main, ongoing characters in the storyline (e.g. Red Wedding killfest).

Also, once you're dead in Martin's world, you stay dead (or go undead.....)

So it would be like Drizzt & the CotH getting bumped-off, not coming back, and getting replaced by Dahlia & the Nasties. Maybe Drizzt would come back as a zombie though.....
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2014 :  06:02:24  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BenN

quote:
Originally posted by Entromancer

Martin is pretty ruthless in suddenly killing-off main characters that readers sympathize with, and who have been hitherto built-up as main, ongoing characters in the storyline (e.g. Red Wedding killfest).

Also, once you're dead in Martin's world, you stay dead (or go undead.....)

So it would be like Drizzt & the CotH getting bumped-off, not coming back, and getting replaced by Dahlia & the Nasties. Maybe Drizzt would come back as a zombie though.....

And it's not just killing them off -- he often kills them in cruel ways, and many of them don't even come close to deserving what happens to them.

Go to Top of Page

Entromancer
Senior Scribe

USA
388 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2014 :  08:05:58  Show Profile Send Entromancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah well, Jaime, Stannis and Melisandre are still breathing, so I haven't thrown his books in an emotional outburst yet! :P

"...the will is everything. The will to act."--Ra's Al Ghul

"Suffering builds character."--Talia Al Ghul
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2015 :  21:05:08  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I LOVE that Martin isn't afraid to kill "good guys." It's realistic. How many times have you been reading a fantasy book where the main character faces almost certain death but comes through simply because he's the main character? Boring.

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede

Edited by - Artemas Entreri on 03 Mar 2015 21:06:13
Go to Top of Page

Gyor
Master of Realmslore

1621 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2015 :  23:44:51  Show Profile Send Gyor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
None of the above
Go to Top of Page

rangerstranger
Seeker

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2015 :  04:04:22  Show Profile Send rangerstranger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
H.P. Lovercraft
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000