Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Another American Eagles/Paizo sale -- FR stuff!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2011 :  19:00:38  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Paizo is selling off more stuff acquired from American Eagles... This time, the list includes some Al-Qadim material, some 2E products, and a bunch of old TSR-era novels -- all in new condition!

Check it out here!

There's also a couple of nifty (but pricy!) maps folks may be interested in... Both maps are
quote:
30" x 42" and is printed on durable vinyl, allowing you to mark the surface with wet-erase markers to tailor the maps to your individual campaigns, record the paths that your heroes travel, or make notes about encounters and locations.

Dungeons & Dragons: Forgotten Realms World Map (this map is, unfortunately for myself, the 4E Realms; I'd happily pay more for the same map from the 2E or 3E era)

Dungeons & Dragons: Eberron Realms World Map

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 01 Oct 2011 19:01:48

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2011 :  14:56:12  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Put in an order for The Horde. I've already got most of the novels, but damnit I wish I had the money to just buy all the stuff I don't have in that sale.

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2011 :  22:13:00  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Paizo is selling off more stuff acquired from American Eagles... This time, the list includes some Al-Qadim material, some 2E products, and a bunch of old TSR-era novels -- all in new condition!

Check it out here!

There's also a couple of nifty (but pricy!) maps folks may be interested in... Both maps are
quote:
30" x 42" and is printed on durable vinyl, allowing you to mark the surface with wet-erase markers to tailor the maps to your individual campaigns, record the paths that your heroes travel, or make notes about encounters and locations.

Dungeons & Dragons: Forgotten Realms World Map (this map is, unfortunately for myself, the 4E Realms; I'd happily pay more for the same map from the 2E or 3E era)

Dungeons & Dragons: Eberron Realms World Map

I always enjoyed the Al-Quadim setting

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000