Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 3.5 Errata?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MisterX
Learned Scribe

Germany
118 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2011 :  22:57:34  Show Profile Send MisterX a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi there!

Does anyone know of a 3.5 errata compilation? I'm particularly interested in errata concerning the Monster Manual IV, but errata to other sources may be useful, too…

Thanks in advance!

I've lost track of recent realmslore, since my campaigns are still in the 1370ies. :-)
---
When talking about rules (and related stuff) I always refer to 3.5e unless explicitly noted.

Tyranthraxus
Senior Scribe

Netherlands
423 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2011 :  03:49:07  Show Profile  Visit Tyranthraxus's Homepage Send Tyranthraxus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MisterX

Hi there!

Does anyone know of a 3.5 errata compilation? I'm particularly interested in errata concerning the Monster Manual IV, but errata to other sources may be useful, too…

Thanks in advance!

WotC 3.X errata archive

No errata for the MM4 though.
Go to Top of Page

MisterX
Learned Scribe

Germany
118 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2011 :  04:03:55  Show Profile Send MisterX a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks!

I've lost track of recent realmslore, since my campaigns are still in the 1370ies. :-)
---
When talking about rules (and related stuff) I always refer to 3.5e unless explicitly noted.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000