Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Valamaradace/Silverymoon
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cronje
Seeker

56 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2011 :  00:04:19  Show Profile Send Cronje a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I was just browsing through Dragons of Faerūn and noticed (on page 44) that Alustriel named the gold dragon Valamaradace as her heir. However, according to page 82 of The Grand History of the Realms, Taern Hornblade was her successor. Was this explained somewhere?

On a related note, was Alustriel's stepping down explained somewhere? I didn't know about that until I decided to check the Grand History to check.

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7968 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2011 :  01:15:16  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't really know anything about this, but it's always possible to have multiple hiers who each inherit different things. Alustriel's spellbooks and magical library might go to one hier, while her gold and lands go to another, for example.

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

Quale
Master of Realmslore

1757 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2011 :  08:55:49  Show Profile Send Quale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
not another dragon ruler, I think Methrammar Aerasume (sp?) is also an heir
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000