Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hiya!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fallen_Angel
Acolyte

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2003 :  20:41:55  Show Profile  Visit Fallen_Angel's Homepage Send Fallen_Angel a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Ive been lurkin around the boards for a while so i thought id say hi

Live in virtue, no desire
In the grave an angel's choir

The Cardinal
Senior Scribe

Canada
647 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2003 :  21:48:41  Show Profile  Visit The Cardinal's Homepage Send The Cardinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings and welcome to you, friend.
It is so pleasing to know that more and more slav.. errr scribes are entering the keep.
Enjoy wandering the halls but I advise you to stay out of the lower levels of the keep... several scribes have built homes down there... and they are not as pleasant as some of us

It has to be Certain, the Gods Hate Me. For whatever irrevokable Fate, I have been made the walking Joke. Either that, or Beshaba is overlyfond Of Me.
-Unknown
Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2003 :  22:51:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the library, Fallen_Angel. Beware Deimos' warning, it is quite true.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 23 Nov 2003 :  05:11:51  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings to you Fallen_Angel.

May you find all manner of Realmslore here within the great library of Candlekeep.

However, before I resume my duties, may I ask where you have fallen to...Baator perhaps?.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

The Cardinal
Senior Scribe

Canada
647 Posts

Posted - 23 Nov 2003 :  05:54:36  Show Profile  Visit The Cardinal's Homepage Send The Cardinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As you well know Sage... There are far worse planes to fall to... Planes that are best left unmentioned and beyond the veil....

It has to be Certain, the Gods Hate Me. For whatever irrevokable Fate, I have been made the walking Joke. Either that, or Beshaba is overlyfond Of Me.
-Unknown
Go to Top of Page

Lina
Senior Scribe

Australia
469 Posts

Posted - 23 Nov 2003 :  06:10:06  Show Profile  Visit Lina's Homepage Send Lina a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Fallen Angel. Feel free to join the festivaties.

“Darkness beyond twilight, crimson beyond blood that flows! Buried in the flow of time. In thy great name. I pledge myself to darkness. All the fools who stand in our way shall be destroyed…by the power you and I possess! DRAGON SLAVE!!!”

"Thieves? Ah, such an ugly word... look upon them as the most honest sort of merchant."
-Oglar the Thieflord
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 23 Nov 2003 :  09:52:04  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings Fallen_Angel. Im sure youll find your stay in Candlekeep very pleasant and informative

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 23 Nov 2003 :  10:14:35  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met and welcome ye to Candlekeep, Fallen_Angel

::chuckle:: oh no, pay no attention to the Cardinal. You wont find anyone allocated to desks in the lower halls to complain at all, theyre more than happy down there ......ARENT YOU, SCRIBES!!!

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep

Edited by - Alaundo on 23 Nov 2003 10:15:22
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly