Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Best drinkers in the realms
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Bladewind
Master of Realmslore

Netherlands
1280 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2011 :  15:03:48  Show Profile Send Bladewind a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Which culture/race do you think is the most proficient in drinking large quantities of ale/alcohol?

My best guess is Centaurs followed closely by elves and dwarves.

My campaign sketches

Druidic Groves

Creature Feature: Giant Spiders

Thelonius
Senior Scribe

Spain
730 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2011 :  18:17:27  Show Profile Send Thelonius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That of the elves always confused me, in LotR expanded version there is a drinking match between >.< Legolas and Guimli and the elf wins, always comes to my mind the Constitution attribute linked to the Alcoholic Intoxication. So If we tie the Alcohol resistance to it, as I use to do when playing I guess that taking out Giants and magical creatures Orcs and Half-Orcs and Dwarves would be the more resistance; as I said always thinking in their Constitution.

"If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal." - Kreia
"I THINK I JUST HAD ANOTHER NEAR-RINCEWIND EXPERIENCE"- Discworld's Death frustrated after Rincewind scapes his grasp... again.
"I am death, come for thee" - Nimbul, from Baldur's Gate I just before being badly spanked
Sapientia sola libertas est
Go to Top of Page

Quale
Master of Realmslore

1757 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2011 :  19:27:58  Show Profile Send Quale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
of the two-legged, Goliaths, firbolgs, minotaurs or flinds
Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7968 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2011 :  19:53:06  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Halflings. No contest.

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

Bladewind
Master of Realmslore

Netherlands
1280 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2011 :  20:17:13  Show Profile Send Bladewind a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm, after reading abit more on centaur lore I think I need to retract them. They seem to get drunk rather quickly even. And become obnoxiously violent while at it!

For their size I think Hin/Halflings are indeed in a league of their own.

My campaign sketches

Druidic Groves

Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2011 :  03:46:22  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I always associate excessive drinking with dwarves, not just in D&D but in almost all fantasy settings.

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

Bladewind
Master of Realmslore

Netherlands
1280 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2011 :  14:33:48  Show Profile Send Bladewind a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wonder why dwarves would do that. In medieval times man had to drink ales because of dirtied surface waters. I can see that being the same case on Fearun. So a subterranean people such as dwarves would have acces to much cleaner groundwater and would have no need for all the ale.

Perhaps their pantheon and religious ceremonies to Moradin and the lot have something to do with it.

Of the human subraces on fearun my first guess is that Rashemi can handle the most drink (I can see them preferring strong liquors against the colds) and the people of the Shaar the least (preferring fermented fruit juice that isn't as strong).

My campaign sketches

Druidic Groves

Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2011 :  15:00:49  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I can't remember where I read it, or if I recall the particular information right... The Rashemi berserkers drink liquor of some strong variety before a fight to help augment their battle rage.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2011 :  16:05:17  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dennis

I can't remember where I read it, or if I recall the particular information right... The Rashemi berserkers drink liquor of some strong variety before a fight to help augment their battle rage.

Jhuild, if I remember correctly. I recall it being mentioned in the books about Liriel and Fyodor.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2011 :  16:23:34  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Right. And I vaguely recall it's also mentioned in Daughter of the Drow that unlike most berserkers, Fyodor didn't need the wine because the rage came upon him naturally.

Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7968 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2011 :  06:31:35  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dwarven battleragers drink something dwarves call "grog" - but not to ready themselves for battle (they're always ready for battle, indeed they're rather belligerent and difficult to entertain in any nonviolent manner), they simply drink copious quantities of grog on a nearly constant basis. It should be noted that this grog is so potent it will easily sicken most dwarves and is toxic to other races. Some anecdotal passages seem to indicate other dwarves sometimes use grog as a paint stripper, metallurgical cleaning agent, and general purpose solvent. The taste (and smell) of grog is apparently distinctive, unforgettable, and highly repulsive to everyone except a battlerager.

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2011 :  06:56:26  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Which is why I usually associate smelly race with dwarves. (Orcs are beyond smelly, so they don't count. They reek like sewers.) Kinda strange, too, considering they have one of the cleanest (and slightly abundant) sources of water in the world.

Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2011 :  13:35:47  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If there isn't a race of fey that embodies fermentation, there should be. Obnoxiously annoying drunken fairies make for a wonderful encounter. Markus, Alystra??

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Go to Top of Page

Gouf
Seeker

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2011 :  16:30:21  Show Profile  Visit Gouf's Homepage Send Gouf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arik

Dwarven battleragers drink something dwarves call "grog" - but not to ready themselves for battle (they're always ready for battle, indeed they're rather belligerent and difficult to entertain in any nonviolent manner), they simply drink copious quantities of grog on a nearly constant basis. It should be noted that this grog is so potent it will easily sicken most dwarves and is toxic to other races. Some anecdotal passages seem to indicate other dwarves sometimes use grog as a paint stripper, metallurgical cleaning agent, and general purpose solvent. The taste (and smell) of grog is apparently distinctive, unforgettable, and highly repulsive to everyone except a battlerager.

Yes in the 2e, Complete Book of Dwarves, they refer to it as 'Gutshaker' and describe it as a noxious combination of fermented goats milk and herbs.

In one of the old issues of Dragon magazine, 245-ish (it was a predominantly dwarven issue), there was an article on dwarven etiquette that in many ways paralleled early 20th century Irish sociology and their reasons for imbibing alcohol due to marital relations (wife rules the hearth, dwarves don't believe in divorce, etc).

"Why is the torch burning blue?"
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2011 :  15:03:43  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

In some fantasy books, the giants have the greatest tolerance to alcohol. Perhaps this is also true in the Realms?

Go to Top of Page

AdamBridger
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
118 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2011 :  16:04:18  Show Profile Send AdamBridger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bladewind

Which culture/race do you think is the most proficient in drinking large quantities of ale/alcohol?

In terms of large quantities I would place dwarves quite highly but not at top spot because I would think dwarven ale would have a high alcohol content and as such not as much would be needed to be drunk.

If talking in terms of units of alcohol then I would definitely place dwarves top. Halflings i wouldn't rate as highly in alcohol but if a hotdog eating contest was to be held then it would be no contest.
Go to Top of Page

AdamBridger
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
118 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2011 :  16:07:38  Show Profile Send AdamBridger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

In some fantasy books, the giants have the greatest tolerance to alcohol. Perhaps this is also true in the Realms?

Is it a larger tolerance to alcohol or is it that due to their large mass they are able to consume more?

Perhaps units of alcohol per kg would be a better comparison?
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2011 :  16:13:45  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AdamBridger

quote:

Is it a larger tolerance to alcohol or is it that due to their large mass they are able to consume more?

Perhaps units of alcohol per kg would be a better comparison?

I guess you could put it that way.

Go to Top of Page

Eilserus
Master of Realmslore

USA
1446 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2011 :  18:19:41  Show Profile Send Eilserus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I remember briefly playing a battlerager in 2E. He was insulted by some elf in a tavern, failed his wisdom or intel check or whatever that had to be made...flew into a rage and killed the guy and I think a few others who tried to stop him. I think we ended that campaign pretty close afterwards. Sure was funny while it lasted though. hehehe.
Go to Top of Page

Marc
Senior Scribe

657 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2011 :  11:09:04  Show Profile Send Marc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rogue modrons, they are immune. If you count monster species like giants, there are hundreds of monsters immune to poison. Elysian dragons stand out among them.

Go to Top of Page

Kno
Senior Scribe

452 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2011 :  10:17:43  Show Profile Send Kno a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Intelligent bags of devouring

z455t
Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7968 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2011 :  06:07:33  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Rogue modrons, they are immune. If you count monster species like giants, there are hundreds of monsters immune to poison. Elysian dragons stand out among them.
True enough, I suppose it would be difficult indeed to outdrink a modron, fiend, celestial, elemental, or other planar denizen with extranatural immunity to mere alcohol exposure. Fortunately, these creatures do not represent a significant segment of the drinking population in the Realms, not even in 4E ... and to be honest, any fool who deliberately gets drunk near a fiend, or gets near a drunk fiend - let alone try challenging/joining one in drinking games - probably gets precisely what he deserves, hopefully without causing excessive collateral damage.

Giants in the Realms seem to be modelled largely after those from Germanic mythologies, which is to say they're basically monumentally huge vikings who like to drink rough and party rougher [well, that's not entirely true, but whatever]. They might get drunk on very much the same stuff as the smaller races, but certainly not by consuming "thimble-sized shooters". I can easily envision a giant chugging back a few kegs or barrels of strong drink, then the wholesale fun/destruction caused by the tipsy giant lurching around in a thunderously drunken stupor. A fine idea for a mini-adventure: get the giant drunk so you can steal/rescue some item from him, squashed and splatted tomatoes can serve as fine player handouts to help motivate the action ...

"The drunken dragon" would be a finely assonant name for a tavern, catchy and easily remembered (and I presume, utterly impossible to forget if you've ever actually survived seing a drunk dragon). Can dragons get intoxicated from excessive drink?

[Edit: Googling up "drunken dragon" found this amazing video. Confirmed, the drunken dragon is utterly impossible to forget once you actually see it.]

[/Ayrik]

Edited by - Ayrik on 18 Aug 2011 06:39:49
Go to Top of Page

Eltheron
Senior Scribe

740 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2011 :  06:42:09  Show Profile Send Eltheron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
...Can dragons get intoxicated from excessive drink?

Oh aye, certainly. Especially those named "Obarskyr"...

"The very best possible post-fourteenth-century Realms lets down those who love the specific, detailed social, political and magical situation, with its thousands of characters, developed over forty years, and want to learn more about it; and those who'd be open to a new one with equal depth, which there just isn't time to re-produce; and those repelled, some past the point of no return, by the bad-taste-and-plausibility gap of things done to the world when its guardianship was less careful."
--Faraer
Go to Top of Page

Marc
Senior Scribe

657 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2011 :  11:47:16  Show Profile Send Marc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

"The drunken dragon" would be a finely assonant name for a tavern, catchy and easily remembered (and I presume, utterly impossible to forget if you've ever actually survived seing a drunk dragon). Can dragons get intoxicated from excessive drink?

[Edit: Googling up "drunken dragon" found this amazing video. Confirmed, the drunken dragon is utterly impossible to forget once you actually see it.]

that guy improved in Kill Bill

I don't know about the rest of the dragons, but look at the picture of the Elysium in #344 Dragon magazine

The planes have their own versions of ''alcohol'', spiritstuff, except modrons I think.

Some people in Chessenta should be among the most resistant. Just now one of my players is a Dionysian mystery follower.

Go to Top of Page

Icelander
Master of Realmslore

1864 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2012 :  14:14:49  Show Profile  Visit Icelander's Homepage Send Icelander a Private Message  Reply with Quote
R.A. Salvatore had dwarven holy 'water' be ale brewed in a certain manner, which I thought was a nice touch. I think dwarves drink ale, beer and spirits for many reasons. Among them, certainly, are ceremonial and cultural ones, but it is also very likely that they like the taste and the experience.

Medieval humans did indeed drink small beer because the water could not be guaranteed to be healthy (and sometimes was guaranteed to be not so), but small beer has little to do with alcoholic drinks. It's generally not strong enough to make anyone drunk (under 3%), no matter how much is consumed. Humans had no biological need to develop techniques to make drinks with greater alcohol concentrations, but we did anyway, because people tend to like the feeling of all sorts of chemical mood-altering substances. Same might go for any fictional race, because people are mostly people, despite small differences.

I think that beings whose psysiology differs so much from that of humans that alcohol has no effects on them ought to be disqualified from 'best drinker', unless we are discussing their tolerance to an equivalent substance made to match their psysiology. The ability to consume a certain amount of intoxicant per lbs. without noticable impairment ought to be the criterion, with the best drinkers those who can become quite drunk without showing any effects.

Among humans, Rashemi culture appears to be one where many men associate alcohol tolerance with manhood and virility, as indeed our real-world culture has done to some degree. I suspect that subcultures in many other Realmsian cultures do that as well, particularly those centered among professions where traditionally masculine qualities are emphasised, such as miners, drovers, manual labourers, soldiers and sailors.

Dwarven Wanderers often adopt such professions while in human society and appear to have a biological edge over humans of equivalent weight in tolerance for any chemical. Since their psysiology nevertheless appears to be similar enough for them to eat and drink the same things, if in somewhat greater quantities, dwarves are likely to be among the greatest drinkers a human will ever meet.

To a lesser degree*, orcs and half-orcs are probably great drinkers. They are hardy, hearty and those who manage to reach manhood are generally active and capable warriors and hunters. Minor aches, sprains and headaches won't bother them much. Orcs will be used to eating things that most other humanoids could not and if their bodies were not able to shake off a lot of minor unpleasantness, they would probably have died in childhood. So an orc could chug fiery spirits which would make a human throw up in short order, remain on his feet even while staggeringly drunk** and then wake up hung over but still able to face the day.

Sir Michael Carmichael***, a PC in my game, comes from warlike and clannish people in the foothills of the Thunder Peaks****, near the High Dale but on land claimed by Cormyr. He's tall, strong and still full of the self-confidence of the young. Where he comes from, men drink a lot and are proud of their ability to drink others under the table, so when he first met a dwarf, a drinking match of epic proportion ensued. He lost then and the dwarf in question, for many years now his trusted adventuring companion, can still drink him under the table. As it happens, though, I don't think many others can.

*Because they lack the dwarven bonus to 'saves vs. poison' or some equivalent. I think that this is no longer in effect in 3e, but I don't know. In any event, it is certainly part of Realmslore that dwarves can tolerate far greater doses of poisons, both lethal and nonlethal (such as alcohol) than almost any other species that is not explicitly magical to such a degree as not to digest food and drink in any way humans understand.
**Because he'd had to learn how to function while starving, without sleep and dead-tired, which is a good practice for it.
***Known for the first few years of gameplay as Brash Mickey.
****Martin MacGreggor, a powerful wizard of Ravens Bluff, comes from another clan of the same people. Obviously, they are not canonical, but there are names in Realmslore that suggest that such naming conventions exist somewhere and many of the characters with such names are from nowhere near the Moonshaes and have no apparent connection to it. Not to mention the fact that the Moonshaes are in many ways based on Celtic/Breton culture that is far earlier than any culture which used such names. In my campaign, these people are a mixed of Ruathym and Talfirs who were gradually pushed up the Chiontar Valley by succeeding kings they disliked, eventually settling in the Storm Horns to avoid the Shadowking of Ebenfar. They had much congress with dwarves who still lived there and still have many dwarven ways and much influence in their language, for example using the same naming conventions (Torg mac Cei is a dwarven name and Martin MacGreggor is a human one, but the latter could have been written Martin mac Greggor). Much later, clans who refused to accept the annexation of Esparin moved further away from Cormyrean power centers to the Thunder Peaks, but in the modern era, are just as much within Cormyr there as elsewhere.

Za uspiekh nashevo beznadiozhnovo diela!

Forgotten Realms fans, please sign a petition to re-release the FR Interactive Atlas
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2012 :  15:23:27  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The regenerative abilities of Trolls would make them a front runner in this.

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page

Icelander
Master of Realmslore

1864 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2012 :  15:41:43  Show Profile  Visit Icelander's Homepage Send Icelander a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by entreri3478

Why?

AFAIK, nothing indicates that regeneration of physical damage means that non-lethal effects of poisons last a shorter time or have lesser effects.

In real world terms, while it is probable that anything with a mechanism for near-instant coagulation and cell reconstruction would also have a physiology so different from humans that chemicals would have a wildly divergent effect and a metabolism so fast that these effects would begin to tell much faster and last for less time, it is in no way assured, especially not if the ability to reconstruct tissue is magically bestowed.

If troll metabolism is much faster than human, that means that they require far more food than their size would indicate, which means that postulating that could have unintended consequences on ecological stuff in the Realms. It would also means that trolls became drunk much faster than others of similar size and build, not slower. Granted, they'd sober up faster too, but it would still not allow them to win any drinking contests.

Forgotten Realms fans, please sign a petition to re-release the FR Interactive Atlas
Go to Top of Page

BEAST
Master of Realmslore

USA
1714 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2012 :  19:31:18  Show Profile  Visit BEAST's Homepage Send BEAST a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ayrik

Some of us on the RAS Forums have asked Bob to pen a tale of the origins of Gutbuster and its popularity with the Battleragers/Kuldjarghs.

He could call it, "Pwent, on the Pint".

Or "Pint o'Pwent"!

"'You don't know my history,' he said dryly."
--Drizzt Do'Urden (The Pirate King, Part 1: Chapter 2)

<"Comprehensive Chronology of R.A. Salvatore Forgotten Realms Works">
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2012 :  19:39:56  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Icelander

quote:

Why?

AFAIK, nothing indicates that regeneration of physical damage means that non-lethal effects of poisons last a shorter time or have lesser effects.

In real world terms, while it is probable that anything with a mechanism for near-instant coagulation and cell reconstruction would also have a physiology so different from humans that chemicals would have a wildly divergent effect and a metabolism so fast that these effects would begin to tell much faster and last for less time, it is in no way assured, especially not if the ability to reconstruct tissue is magically bestowed.

If troll metabolism is much faster than human, that means that they require far more food than their size would indicate, which means that postulating that could have unintended consequences on ecological stuff in the Realms. It would also means that trolls became drunk much faster than others of similar size and build, not slower. Granted, they'd sober up faster too, but it would still not allow them to win any drinking contests.

Why NOT?

Damage at the cellular level can be physical or chemical. Poisons/venom/toxins can cause "damage" by blocking, enhancing, diminishing (etc) the ability of cells to perform basic functions. A creature with super-regeneration might be able to bypass the effects of alcohol and consume much more. Then the only problem would be the constant need to go to the bathroom to get rid of the excess liquid.

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page

Icelander
Master of Realmslore

1864 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2012 :  19:49:13  Show Profile  Visit Icelander's Homepage Send Icelander a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Why NOT?

Damage at the cellular level can be physical or chemical. Poisons/venom/toxins can cause "damage" by blocking, enhancing, diminishing (etc) the ability of cells to perform basic functions. A creature with super-regeneration might be able to bypass the effects of alcohol and consume much more. Then the only problem would be the constant need to go to the bathroom to get rid of the excess liquid.

Because regeneration is an ability that characters can acquire, right? And the way it interacts with poisons is spelled out and it does not make their effects any less, it only fixes damage causeed by them after it has happened. Regeneration, on its own, is not helpful against poisons which do ability damage or cause other effects than hit point damage.

I see no reason to assume that it grants extra powers that do not logically result from it. If the rationale for a specific kind of regeneration does indeed result in certain other abilities logically springing from it, that's different, but then again, you'd have to account for how to seperate 'damage' from any other state for a cell. If regeneration prevents drunkenness, it would also prevent a lot of other things, some of which are healthy and necessary. Sleep changes brain waves and if regeneration sees that as 'damage', you might get into trouble.

Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7968 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2012 :  21:56:53  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm inclined to agree that regeneration in itself should only do what it says on the tin; rapid healing and repair of damage. I wouldn't think a ring of regeneration lets a PC guzzle more booze than normal or kick a headcold any faster, so he'd probably get just as drunk just as quick and suffer just as long with the hangover either way.

Although some creatures, like vampires, also possess great resistance (or virtual immunity) to toxins and pathogens, and it's often explained as at least partly related to their regeneration. I just don't think it really applies to trolls ... although I might be biased because I personally think a drunken troll (or a band of them) is a wonderful thing to use as an encounter.

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000