Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 Dark Roads and Golden Hells
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Thieran
Learned Scribe

Germany
293 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2011 :  12:34:55  Show Profile Send Thieran a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic

Planar enthusiasts might be pleased to hear (if they haven't already) that the next Open Design project is going to deal with the multiverse (if enough patrons are found): http://www.koboldquarterly.com/k/front-page9819.php

Dark Wizard
Senior Scribe

USA
830 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2011 :  05:22:07  Show Profile Send Dark Wizard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dark Roads and Golden Hells is near full funding. The official announcement is expected early next week, likely during GenCon. If planar adventures in the style of Planescape is something you are interested in, have a look at the project and see if it is something you might like to support and participate in the development.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2011 :  08:08:09  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Believe me, I would've offered my contributory support for such a project the moment it was announced, if only I had the time.

To revisit what made PLANESCAPE one of my all-time favourite worlds, and in a product for the ODP no less, has been something I've been waiting for. But the increasing pull of the black hole-like gravity-well of my ever-expanding "To-Do" list makes significant demands of what little free-time I have.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000