Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Cycle of Night Trilogy
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tarrok of Halruaa
Acolyte

United Kingdom
37 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2011 :  16:03:43  Show Profile Send Tarrok of Halruaa a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Does anyone know when the first book of the Cycle of Night trilogy by Paul S Kemp will be released in 2012???? This trilogy is one that I have been waiting for with baited breath; I was so pleased when the trilogy became "un-cancelled" in 2010!

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2011 :  16:12:02  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In a recent blog entry, Paul said that as soon as he knows, he will announce it on his blog.

Errant d20 Designer - My Blog (last updated January 06, 2016)

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

"Mmm, not the darkness," Myrin murmured. "Don't cast it there." --Erik Scott de Bie, Shadowbane

* My character sheets (PFRPG, 3.5, and AE versions; not viewable in Internet Explorer)
* Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document (PFRPG OGL Rules)
* The Hypertext d20 SRD (3.5 OGL Rules)
* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
* Heroes of the Jade Oath (PFRPG, conversion; Rite Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 1: Cantrips & Orisons (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 2: 1st-Level Spells (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Martial Arts Guidebook (forthcoming) (PFRPG, designer; Rite Publishing)
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3737 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2011 :  18:03:42  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-Still plenty of time before January 2012 arrives.

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerūn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerūn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2011 :  23:33:51  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

The moment I heard about this series, last year I think, I immediately wrote it as number 1 on my To-Buy list. And it still is until now. I only hope there'd be no further delay this time. Two years of waiting is no joke.

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3737 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2011 :  18:17:29  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-I lost interest until a friend of mine told me there was a preview chapter available. I read it, and my interest was renewed. I seriously like what Paul did with Abelar and his son.

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerūn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerūn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2011 :  10:12:03  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

There's a lot of masterpieces I'm anticipating next year: Feist, Canavan, Weeks, Byers, Marmell, Lore, Bell, (hopefully, Rowling), and of course, Kemp. The future is bright, indeed.

Every beginning has an end.

Edited by - Dennis on 04 Jul 2011 10:13:49
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000