Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 How up to date are you with reading FR novels? [2]
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

Mirtek
Senior Scribe

595 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2013 :  20:12:42  Show Profile Send Mirtek a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just finished The Companions and now starting The Godborn tomorrow
Go to Top of Page

Thauranil
Master of Realmslore

India
1591 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2013 :  13:27:24  Show Profile Send Thauranil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just finished Elminister sage of Shadowdale. I had bought it ages ago but kind of forgot about it.
Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2013 :  19:52:35  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've tried to keep up to date on Ed's novels if nothing else so the last one I've read was El Enraged; the forum has got me interested in Paul's new one as well so I'll probably read it next.
Go to Top of Page

Mirtek
Senior Scribe

595 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2013 :  19:00:45  Show Profile Send Mirtek a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just finished The Godborn and that's it. I have no FR novel left to read until the next ones releases in December.

Finally made it to the edge of the release schedule
Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2013 :  06:18:30  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Downloaded and read Godborn over the weekend
Go to Top of Page

skychrome
Senior Scribe

713 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2013 :  07:40:53  Show Profile  Visit skychrome's Homepage Send skychrome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Finished The Godborn and Shadowbane: Eye of Justice

"You make an intriguing offer, one that is very tempting. It would seem that I have little alternative than to answer thusly: DISINTEGRATE!" Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick 625
Go to Top of Page

9thChapter
Learned Scribe

Canada
110 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2013 :  15:56:58  Show Profile  Visit 9thChapter's Homepage Send 9thChapter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is reading The Companions prior to Godborn recommended? I was hoping to read Godborn after The a Twilight War trilogy.

Fantasy author of The Rithhek Cage series

http://darrentpatrick.com/the-rithhek-cage-trilogy/
Go to Top of Page

DragonReader
Senior Scribe

USA
371 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2013 :  01:07:50  Show Profile  Visit DragonReader's Homepage Send DragonReader a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 9thChapter

Is reading The Companions prior to Godborn recommended? I was hoping to read Godborn after The a Twilight War trilogy.

No need to read The Companions first. It's a good book and well worth a read, but you can read it after Godborn if you want.
Go to Top of Page

DragonReader
Senior Scribe

USA
371 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2013 :  01:13:21  Show Profile  Visit DragonReader's Homepage Send DragonReader a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just finished The Godborn, bringing my total to 70.

Taking a break to read something else and then I will likely move on to Brimstone Angels and Brimstone Angels: Lesser Evils in preparation for The Adversary
Go to Top of Page

HardKano
Learned Scribe

Canada
158 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2014 :  06:30:23  Show Profile  Visit HardKano's Homepage Send HardKano a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just started The Curse of the Shadowmage. Getting the count to 67 novels read

There is only one thing that will never change : Evolution
Go to Top of Page

DragonReader
Senior Scribe

USA
371 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2014 :  18:01:43  Show Profile  Visit DragonReader's Homepage Send DragonReader a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just finished my 75th realms novel. Many many more to go :)
Go to Top of Page

HardKano
Learned Scribe

Canada
158 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2014 :  22:23:22  Show Profile  Visit HardKano's Homepage Send HardKano a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DragonReader

Just finished my 75th realms novel. Many many more to go :)

Around the double of that ! LOL counbt is as 33% read its pretty good for that many novels to read :P

Go to Top of Page

BARDOBARBAROS
Senior Scribe

Greece
581 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2014 :  16:21:26  Show Profile  Visit BARDOBARBAROS's Homepage Send BARDOBARBAROS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just finished Vampire of the Mists...A great Novel ...A must for Horror readers!!!

Now i start the Night Masks Novel

BARDOBARBAROS DOES NOT KILL.
HE DECAPITATES!!!

"The city changes, but the fools within it remain always the same" (Edwin Odesseiron- Baldur's gate 2)
Go to Top of Page

HardKano
Learned Scribe

Canada
158 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2014 :  11:08:19  Show Profile  Visit HardKano's Homepage Send HardKano a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Finished The curse of the Shadowmage. Started The Veiled Dragon.

Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2014 :  11:28:40  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Finished The Reaver last Saturday.

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

HardKano
Learned Scribe

Canada
158 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2014 :  11:19:07  Show Profile  Visit HardKano's Homepage Send HardKano a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Finished The Veiled Dragon and started Stormlight. Almost done with Harpers series :)

Go to Top of Page

HardKano
Learned Scribe

Canada
158 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2014 :  11:20:24  Show Profile  Visit HardKano's Homepage Send HardKano a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dennis

Finished The Reaver last Saturday.

Got it last few days autographed ! When i'll get all The Sundering series i think i'll get days/week to read on ;)

Go to Top of Page

swifty
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
517 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2014 :  21:42:00  Show Profile  Visit swifty's Homepage Send swifty a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just finished shadowbane.not as good as downshadow.next up is sword of the gods.

go back to sleep america.everything is under control.heres american gladiators.watch this.shuttup. BILL HICKS.
Go to Top of Page

Thauranil
Master of Realmslore

India
1591 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2014 :  11:51:51  Show Profile Send Thauranil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just finished Godborn.
Go to Top of Page

HardKano
Learned Scribe

Canada
158 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2014 :  03:41:57  Show Profile  Visit HardKano's Homepage Send HardKano a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just finished Stormlight. Starting Finder's Bane.

Go to Top of Page

HardKano
Learned Scribe

Canada
158 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2014 :  13:33:38  Show Profile  Visit HardKano's Homepage Send HardKano a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I Finished Finder's Bane, Starting Fistandantilus Reborn

Go to Top of Page

HardKano
Learned Scribe

Canada
158 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2014 :  21:43:22  Show Profile  Visit HardKano's Homepage Send HardKano a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Finished Fistandantilus Reborn. Starting Tymora's Luck

Go to Top of Page

RealmsForgedChild
Acolyte

New Zealand
5 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2014 :  05:17:57  Show Profile Send RealmsForgedChild a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've been doing my best to keep up with the sundering but the only things I really read with a passion anything Paul s kemp. Anything Drow related so that pretty much stopped at the Lady penitent trilogy until the most recent companions series. I keep up with the companions of the hall. Brotherhood of the griffon is another one of my always keep up with series. And the brim stone angels for sure. I have to keep pace with the sundering because I only play forgotten realms DND and I need to know how it will affect me. The Death of the Masked lady I took very personal.
Go to Top of Page

Irennan
Great Reader

Italy
3802 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2014 :  09:43:10  Show Profile Send Irennan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RealmsForgedChild
[...]The Death of the Masked lady I took very personal.

Heh, many people did, especially because of how little sense the events (the ones at the end in particular) make in relation with her goal.

Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.

Edited by - Irennan on 29 May 2014 09:46:47
Go to Top of Page

BARDOBARBAROS
Senior Scribe

Greece
581 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2014 :  10:34:19  Show Profile  Visit BARDOBARBAROS's Homepage Send BARDOBARBAROS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just finished Chaos curse and Cleric Quintet ..A goog series overall...My score for all series is 8/10....I will begin Knight Of The Black Rose ....

BARDOBARBAROS DOES NOT KILL.
HE DECAPITATES!!!

"The city changes, but the fools within it remain always the same" (Edwin Odesseiron- Baldur's gate 2)
Go to Top of Page

Swoff
Acolyte

9 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2014 :  03:35:59  Show Profile Send Swoff a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just finished the Twilight Wars trilogy and have started Night of the Hunter.
after that comes The Godborn.
Go to Top of Page

Thauranil
Master of Realmslore

India
1591 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2014 :  16:43:23  Show Profile Send Thauranil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just finished Adversary. I am slowly but surely catching on all the Sundering.
Go to Top of Page

HardKano
Learned Scribe

Canada
158 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2014 :  03:22:19  Show Profile  Visit HardKano's Homepage Send HardKano a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just finished Tymora's Luck. Starting Azure Bonds.

Go to Top of Page

HardKano
Learned Scribe

Canada
158 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2014 :  03:05:24  Show Profile  Visit HardKano's Homepage Send HardKano a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just finished Azure Bonds. Starting The Wyvern's Spur

Go to Top of Page

BenN
Senior Scribe

Japan
382 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2014 :  04:10:37  Show Profile Send BenN a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm up to date with FR novels (read the entire Sundering series).

While I'm waiting for the sequel to Night of the Hunter, I'm re-reading Evermeet.

Elaine Cunningham is such a great writer. I wish she would write more.....

Edited by - BenN on 11 Jul 2014 04:11:54
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000