Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Dark Dagger
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Banter Darkdirk
Acolyte

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2011 :  17:05:06  Show Profile Send Banter Darkdirk a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I was wondering if anyone knew of an official source or had a home-brew version of the Dark Dagger (for using the Favored in Guild Feat).
The Dark Dagger, is a group of Vhauraun worshipping drow rogues/assassins operating in Skullport.

Thanks in advance!

Sellsword for hire; sometimes mage...most times thief.

"Stealth and wariness are virtues, as are glibness and the skill to say one thing and mean another, twisting a situation to your advantage."

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3738 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2011 :  17:44:09  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-Information for the actual order appears in two sources- Vhaeraun's entry in Demihuman Deities and Cult of the Dragon (which basically only says that the Dark Dagger sometimes opposes the Cult of the Dragon because of shared goals). Other than that, you've got a carte blanche.

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerūn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerūn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Thauramarth
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2011 :  18:41:56  Show Profile Send Thauramarth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is also some information on the Dark Dagger's operations in Skullport in the 2E Skullport (short write-up of complement, and a couple of NPC entries).
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2012 :  02:36:01  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anybody ever homebrewed the DD? I'd be interested in hearing about it.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Go to Top of Page

TBeholder
Great Reader

2388 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2012 :  13:23:34  Show Profile Send TBeholder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
...and Cloak & Dagger?

People never wonder How the world goes round -Helloween
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000