Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 Realm Overseer 3D?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tyranthraxus
Senior Scribe

Netherlands
423 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2011 :  14:50:41  Show Profile  Visit Tyranthraxus's Homepage Send Tyranthraxus a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I vaguely remember using it 10 years ago to virtually travel the Realms but I lost the files and I recently re-discovered it while doing some research on the FRIA and CC2.

I was searching for a copy of it online, but the website is down . Does someone know where I might get a copy, or even a demo version?

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2011 :  15:52:22  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe e-bay.
Never heard of this though, but sounds pretty cool. You're making me have to add obscure stuff to my collection

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2011 :  18:10:52  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've never heard of it, either. Is it a Realms-specific product?

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2011 :  20:35:26  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not exactly, Wooly, but it is awesome, in his own manner. Basically, it take any map you do with campaign cartographer 2, and render a 3d version of it.

The better new is: itīs compatible (this word exists???) with FR Interactive Atlas. :D:D:D

But put in mind that FR Interactive Atlas was not made with Realm Overseer in mind, so donīt complain about one or another city floating in the map, at the final render. ^_^

UPDATING

I just make a deep search in the net, and donīt find any more oficial version of the program. The website is down, and I lost the expectations to find it...

Dwarf, DM, husband, and proud of this! :P

twitter: @yuripeixoto
Facebook: yuri.peixoto

Edited by - Chosen of Moradin on 01 Mar 2011 23:09:23
Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2011 :  11:58:35  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ahhh, makes me think of Streets of Sim City (where you drive through the streets of a city you create in Sim City 2000).

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

niiick
Acolyte

1 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2013 :  09:28:11  Show Profile Send niiick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys,

I stumbled upon a copy of this a few months ago in a game collection I bought from somebody, and I have no interest in it or desire to have it. I couldn't find anyone that wanted to buy it, or any listing on Ebay for that matter, so if you are still wanting this (I realize this post was 2 years ago) email me. I'd be happy to send it to someone who would want it and appreciate it.
Go to Top of Page

dojhromtrw
Acolyte

1 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2013 :  21:43:53  Show Profile Send dojhromtrw a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by niiick

Hey guys,

I stumbled upon a copy of this a few months ago in a game collection I bought from somebody, and I have no interest in it or desire to have it. I couldn't find anyone that wanted to buy it, or any listing on Ebay for that matter, so if you are still wanting this (I realize this post was 2 years ago) email me. I'd be happy to send it to someone who would want it and appreciate it.

Niick, I saw a post of yours that mentioned you have "City Overseer 3D". Do you still have this and the most important part, the CD key to it. I just bought a copy on Amazon from a Library and it didn't have the CD key - the program is a paperweight with out it. Email me if you are interested in selling.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000