Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Reincarnation
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Aulduron
Learned Scribe

USA
343 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2012 :  18:33:41  Show Profile Send Aulduron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If Qilue were alive, I'd say Skullport. Since shes not, I'll say Silverymoon.

"Those with talent become wizards, Those without talent spend their lives praying for it"

-Procopio Septus
Go to Top of Page

Light
Learned Scribe

Australia
231 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2012 :  16:34:27  Show Profile Send Light a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alystra Illianniis

I voted silverymoon. I would love to meet Alustriel. I hear a certain Drow ranger shows up from time to time, too....

Assuming we are reincarnated into pre-spellplague realms.

Mine? I'd probably go to the nearest one. None really stand too high above the others in my opinion and I would certainly not like to be on the road for too long.

EDIT: Well it seems the quote I used is a bit dated so I don't really expect a reply.

"A true warrior needs no sword" - Thors (Vinland Saga)

Edited by - Light on 12 Apr 2012 16:35:20
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11690 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2012 :  18:05:41  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Silverymoon, only because I'd survive there (most likely). That being said, where would I most like to be able to visit without getting killed? Bezantur pre-spellplague.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2012 :  05:29:12  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Well, the question is where we'd like to be reincarnated in. It doesn't ask where we'd like to stay...So while I chose Waterdeep, and would have a residence there, I wouldn't be staying there for the rest of my life. Toril is too huge to be left unexplored...

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

Nilus Reynard
Learned Scribe

Canada
137 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2012 :  04:48:30  Show Profile Send Nilus Reynard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would have to go with Silverymoon.

There is always time to visit the other places...

Nilus Reynard
Doom Master of Beshaba, Hand of Despair.
P24 Hm CN
(2nd Edition AD&D)
Go to Top of Page

Eldacar
Senior Scribe

438 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2012 :  05:15:34  Show Profile Send Eldacar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Silverymoon. I can get in touch with Alustriel, who could put me in touch with Elminster, for when I need to get back home.

"The Wild Mages I have met exhibit a startling disregard for common sense, and are often meddling with powers far beyond their own control." ~Volo
"Not unlike a certain travelogue author with whom I am unfortunately acquainted." ~Elminster
Go to Top of Page

Xnella Moonblade-Thann
Learned Scribe

USA
234 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2012 :  07:05:37  Show Profile Send Xnella Moonblade-Thann a Private Message  Reply with Quote
City of Splendors...though i'd have to head out to Ardeep Forest now and again as I'd long for peace and quite. Next choice would've been Myth Drannor circa 500-600 DR, but unless someone knowns a time-travel spell, no such luck.

"Sweet water and light laughter until next we meet." - traditional elven farewell

Please forgive any spelling and grammer errors, as my android touch-screen phone has no spellchecker. If I do make a grammer mistake, please let me know and I'll try to fix it.

New laptop, still trying to sort my "scrolls" on its shelves...and when will this cursed thing stop doing things I tell it not to?
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2012 :  14:52:08  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would love to visit any of these cities if it were possible. However, I don't think my chances of survival would be high in many of them...so I went with Silverymoon.

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3736 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2012 :  19:03:17  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-Evermeet. Who wouldn't want to go to a near idyllic paradise?

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerūn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerūn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2012 :  19:09:27  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't want to be reborn in Faerūn - too many Elves.

I want to be reborn in Dubai.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Seravin
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1265 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2012 :  19:12:36  Show Profile Send Seravin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Saerloon would be my #1. Huge temples to Mystra and Azuth (f*** the 3rd/4th edition nonsense version of Shade-Sembia and Mystra/Azuth, I'm talking the real realms as envisioned by Ed)

Silverymoon would be next. Baldur's Gate and Athkatla I feel I could navigate best from playing Baldur's Gate I and II tho :)
Go to Top of Page

BioZach
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2012 :  02:05:50  Show Profile Send BioZach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would say Silverymoon. It seems like it would be a good place to learn the magic arts, and if I were to retain my present personality then I'd be best suited to being a wizard.
Go to Top of Page

Irennan
Great Reader

Italy
3802 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2012 :  02:13:36  Show Profile Send Irennan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Karsus

Same here, Evermeet would be my first choice. Otherwise, Silverymoon.

Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.
Go to Top of Page

MrHedgehog
Senior Scribe

688 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2012 :  02:17:08  Show Profile  Visit MrHedgehog's Homepage Send MrHedgehog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would be TERRIFIED living in a dangerous universe with dragons, beholders, illithids, undead, oh my!!

I think Silverymoon sounds the safest. Or Suldanesselar but it would be weird to be the only human :(

EDIT: Wait...reincarnated...as anything? I think being a Steel Dragon would suit me nicely. Still Silverymoon, though.

Edited by - MrHedgehog on 30 Apr 2012 02:18:05
Go to Top of Page

Irennan
Great Reader

Italy
3802 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2012 :  02:19:50  Show Profile Send Irennan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Meh, it's not like dragons and beholders are waiting for you behind every corner...

Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.

Edited by - Irennan on 30 Apr 2012 02:21:23
Go to Top of Page

Xnella Moonblade-Thann
Learned Scribe

USA
234 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2012 :  08:15:07  Show Profile Send Xnella Moonblade-Thann a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Karsus

I'd love to, but humans are rarely allowed there, and even less so are half-elves. Though I do know where a few portals are that leads to the fabled island...

"Sweet water and light laughter until next we meet." - traditional elven farewell

Please forgive any spelling and grammer errors, as my android touch-screen phone has no spellchecker. If I do make a grammer mistake, please let me know and I'll try to fix it.

New laptop, still trying to sort my "scrolls" on its shelves...and when will this cursed thing stop doing things I tell it not to?
Go to Top of Page

Nicolai Withander
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1093 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2012 :  11:47:41  Show Profile Send Nicolai Withander a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Silverymoon is I think the only place where I would survive! He he...
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2012 :  06:02:08  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

I wouldn't want to be reborn in Faerūn - too many Elves.

They keep to themselves. So no bother. As long as they don't parade themselves in every locale, I'm fine.

quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

I want to be reborn in Dubai.

Nah. Too much sand. Scorching heat. And far too may camels.

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000