Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Dragon Rage Mythal.....
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Snowblood
Senior Scribe

Australia
388 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2011 :  03:39:52  Show Profile Send Snowblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Greeting fellow scribes...can anyone tell me the name of the mountain rage in which the Draco-Rage Mythal citadel was built? What was the name of the citadel itself..does anyone know????

Aryvandaar, Ilythiir, Arnothoi, Orva, Sarphil, Anauria/Asram/Hlondath, Uvaeren, Braceldaur, Ilodhar, Lisenaar, Imaskar, Miyeritar, Orishaar, Shantel Othrieir, Keltormir, Eaerlann, Ammarindar, Siluvanede, Sharrven, Illefarn, Ardeep, Rystal Wood, Evereska are all available here for download:http://phasai.deviantart.com/gallery/

Arioch
Learned Scribe

Italy
222 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2011 :  11:58:35  Show Profile  Visit Arioch's Homepage Send Arioch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I do not have the "Year of Rogue Dragon" trilogy... but

From "Dragon of Faerun" pag. 10:
"Their search [the finding of the Dracorage mythal's capstone] led them to a lost elf city in the Novularond Mountains, in the heart of the Great Glacier and from there, through a portal, to the ancient citadel in the northernmost reaches of Faerun in which the mythal had been raised millennia ago".

I do not know if a precise name for the citadel you look for is given...
Go to Top of Page

Snowblood
Senior Scribe

Australia
388 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2011 :  12:09:39  Show Profile Send Snowblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I asked Richard and he said"I'm very glad you liked the book. To be honest, I didn't give either the ruin or the area in which it was set names. They're so far in the north of Faerun that they're off the map, and there weren't any native inhabitants to tell my characters the names, so I just didn't bother." R.L.B.

Aryvandaar, Ilythiir, Arnothoi, Orva, Sarphil, Anauria/Asram/Hlondath, Uvaeren, Braceldaur, Ilodhar, Lisenaar, Imaskar, Miyeritar, Orishaar, Shantel Othrieir, Keltormir, Eaerlann, Ammarindar, Siluvanede, Sharrven, Illefarn, Ardeep, Rystal Wood, Evereska are all available here for download:http://phasai.deviantart.com/gallery/
Go to Top of Page

Arioch
Learned Scribe

Italy
222 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2011 :  12:21:14  Show Profile  Visit Arioch's Homepage Send Arioch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good!

I was making a quick search in my dusty books... and the northernmost mountain range from the Novularond I found is the Armridge mountains in Sossal... but is not too far from the Novularond.

Ok, the landscape is so hostile that even 200 miles (North East) may justify a portal... but I'm not sure about this pick.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000