Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Well Cared For FR Novels Need A Home
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jhoebryn
Acolyte

43 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2011 :  04:06:56  Show Profile  Visit Jhoebryn's Homepage Send Jhoebryn a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
((I hope this is the right forum for this...))

I have a collection of Forgotten Realms novels that have been acquired over the last 25 years. Many have been very gently read and enjoyed, some have not been read at all. I must now find a new home for them. Before I try eBay and half.com I thought I would give everyone here the opportunity. I believe I have every FR novel through 2009 and a handful of th Double Diamond books. Please send me a private message with your want lists. I will be more than happy to send you photos of the books if you like.

I also have a large collection of eberron and Dragonlance novels that also need to go...

Let me know if interested...

rockyoumonkeys
Acolyte

28 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2011 :  22:27:35  Show Profile  Visit rockyoumonkeys's Homepage Send rockyoumonkeys a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I sent you a message, haven't heard back.
Go to Top of Page

Ozreth
Learned Scribe

187 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2011 :  06:44:06  Show Profile  Visit Ozreth's Homepage Send Ozreth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
same, i sent an email.
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2011 :  15:55:09  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
which double diamond books do you have??

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000