Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Ed Greenwood (2011)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 60

createvmind
Senior Scribe

490 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2011 :  16:35:58  Show Profile  Visit createvmind's Homepage Send createvmind a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

Thank you very much for that, THO. I hope Ed may have more to add, but is probably still covered by those puritanical NDAs (and thank you also Mr. Lowder for chiming-in ).

As for the last question, I am sure there are some types of powerful undead - Liches and Ancient dead (Mummies) - that can usurp another's control, and perhaps even free an enslaved minion. I don't know if any non-undead able to do that - maybe some psionic being (and Elder Brain or Aboleth?) I don't know if simple mental prowess would be able to override a magically (curse) based compulsion, though. I suppose it depends on how the individual DM handles the Psionic/Magic connection.

I'd be interested, of course, in hearing Ed's answer.

It was my understanding that Undead being immune to psionic mental manipulation are avoided by psionic beings? No?
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2011 :  03:55:24  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
As I said, I'm not sure if some UBER-powerful psionic creature could possibly 'break through', thats why I said an elder brain, as opposed to a normal illithid.

And according to the Illithiad, Mindflayers fear undead, even the simple ones. They are completely invisible to their senses (and they don't show up on Infra-vision).

In the Realms, I am fairly certain there is some sort of connection between 'wild talents' psionics and magical ability, so there may be some point at which an incredibly powerful psionic creature can compel an undead, or even break a compulsion.

Hopefully, Ed will have something to say in this regard (and sorry for this interruption to his thread).

So I will just ask a question: Ed, were there ever more 'heavenly bodies' in Realmspace then there are currently?

Hows that for a doozy?

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 20 Dec 2011 03:57:32
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2011 :  04:23:09  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hello again, everybody.
Markustay, I bring you a blindingly-fast response from Ed, re. this:
"Ed, were there ever more 'heavenly bodies' in Realmspace then there are currently?"
Ed replies:

Certainly! There was Shaeraelle of Neverwinter, and the stunning "Dark Laraerra" of Athkatla who was widely called the Lady of a Thousand Thousand Suitors, not to mention Lornlille of the Unforegotten Eyes, and . . .
ahem.
Oh, THOSE sort of heavenly bodies. Yes, there were. All details currently NDA. Sorry.

Heh. So saith Ed. Who didn't even mention the elven beauties, or the yaun-ti halfblood Jaspra of the Forked Tongue, whom we met in Realmsplay and Ed described as "stunningly" beautiful. Hmm.
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Charles Phipps
Master of Realmslore

1419 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2011 :  04:29:30  Show Profile  Visit Charles Phipps's Homepage Send Charles Phipps a Private Message
Hey Ed,

Oddball question but what's Manshoon's opinion on the Shade? I was thinking about the PCs being in an "Enemy Mine" situation since I can't imagine he's particularly fond of them and might be a powerful ally against them (without the Pcs knowing).

Thanks.

My Blog: http://unitedfederationofcharles.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2011 :  19:03:29  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
I half-expected that response (all three, really). Good to know Ed doesn't disappoint.

Thank Ed for the quick reply.

{And now I can't seem to get the erotic image of a beautiful scaled woman out of my head}

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Jakuta Khan
Senior Scribe

496 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2011 :  10:30:20  Show Profile Send Jakuta Khan a Private Message
Hi again Ed and THO!

Now being back, before christmas many questions sprung to my mind regarding my beloved Goblinoids anew:

1. Holorarar, does this Hobgoblin kingdom exist or not? and if, what is the approximate size and number of inhabitants it has??

2. It is stated that the cloven Mountains goblin tribes are trading coal, iron and other stuff with humans and or demihumans around their area. Any information on who this wouldbe? erlkazar?? Tethyr? the Mintar or other lake of steam cities??

3. Orsarun mountains - it says there is a great population og hobgoblins as well as many other evil humanoids - are the hobgoblins eventually organized? and if so, how ;) ?

4. As with my current campaign, if some hobgoblins would try to setup a powerbase in the giant's run Mountains, the giant's plains and the troll mountains, would the secret ( discussed before, eventually existing ) hobgoblin organization remove them right away before they draw too much attention or wait how they do, and then decide if to support him or remove them?

5. This above mentioned organization - as far as I understand it, it couldbe seen similar to the triads in china, or japanese yakuza - existing highly underground, but with a huge influence - as said before, directing masses of humanoids to evil sorcerers etc. whenever needed.
Where would they have their origin??

6. Would the goblinoid mindset, alien to our human one, accept a caste system where different castes are set for the different subraces according to their weaknesses and strengths??

well, that is it for the time being, but I hope not to bother you all too much with this.

Waiting patiently for a short reply,
Jakuta Khan
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2011 :  11:29:00  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message

Hi, Ed!

If the followers of a greater deity dwindle (considerably) in number, will he be demoted to lesser deity? Is there some rough estimate of the minimum number of followers that a deity must have to keep his position?

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

Eldacar
Senior Scribe

438 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2011 :  13:11:08  Show Profile Send Eldacar a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One

Certainly! There was Shaeraelle of Neverwinter, and the stunning "Dark Laraerra" of Athkatla who was widely called the Lady of a Thousand Thousand Suitors, not to mention Lornlille of the Unforegotten Eyes, and . . .
ahem.

A minor question. Would Ed have lengthier descriptions of these beauties? Or be able to note particularly good comparisons (in looks and/or beauty, i.e. who they might look similar to) to actresses/models/their ilk today?

Also, how far did the "Lady of a Thousand Thousand Suitors" title extend beyond Athkatla? Would one expect her name and/or a basic description to be known in Cormyr, or Waterdeep? Or Sembia, or Aglarond, or Thay?

"The Wild Mages I have met exhibit a startling disregard for common sense, and are often meddling with powers far beyond their own control." ~Volo
"Not unlike a certain travelogue author with whom I am unfortunately acquainted." ~Elminster
Go to Top of Page

Marc
Senior Scribe

657 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2011 :  13:17:02  Show Profile Send Marc a Private Message
quote:

Marc, you'll have to ask TSR folks where "Damara" came from, because they added it to the Realms (rolling back one of Ed's glaciers to do so). "Vaasa" was also added ...

So Ed doesn't use Damara in his game?

quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

quote:
Originally posted by Marc

Hi, what is the origin of the names ''Damara'' and ''Impiltur'', are they named after a person, or a tribe, or something else?

I provided an "origin" for the name of Impiltur in my DRAGON magazine article on the realm (#357).

The first leader of the people that would in time form the kingdom of "old" Impiltur was a Jhaamdathi refugee named Impil who built a keep on the site of a ruined dwarven delve (now the site of present-day Lyrabar which may or may not have ties name-wise with the ancient dwarf site) on a small hillock which people came to call Impil's Tor. Over time usage shortened the place to Impiltur and that was the name adopted by his descendants when the kingdom of the same name was founded before the raising of the Standing Stone.

-- George Krashos

Thanks, that's what I'm looking for.

Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2011 :  16:05:45  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
Ed did not have Vassa and Damara - the map was altered to fit the pre-existing Bloodstone products. We have enough lore to indicate there was a recent (as in, in the past few centuries) event that helped the melting along (see both The Great Glacier and 2e Player's Guide to the Forgotten Realms for hints about a least one Moonsea North tearfall).

@Jakuta Khan - The goblinoids most likely trade with traveling merchants, who are much more willing to take such chances to make coin. Humanoids would not be allowed (usually) within human settlements, and they wouldn't trust humans (and demi-humans) representing a nearby political entity (Kingdom, citysdtate, etc) to enter their region. A similar situation exists in The North, in regards to the Uthgardt tribes. Merchant caravans are the backbone of the Realms.

Edited by - Markustay on 21 Dec 2011 16:16:47
Go to Top of Page

Jakuta Khan
Senior Scribe

496 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2011 :  17:08:01  Show Profile Send Jakuta Khan a Private Message
@markustay

as usual, thanks for your input, i thought so as well, but would have loved the idea that it was different in this specific reason.

i can also picture organisations like th iron throne etc. trading with evil humanoids, but this was the reason for my question, if it actually WAS different in this region.....
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2011 :  17:13:21  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all.
This time I bring you Ed's response to this August 15th (ahem, of this year) query from Alystra Illianniis: "How would one go about freeing drow captives of other houses, rescuing orphaned children of fallen Houses, and/or recruiting young and/or disgruntled ones from under the noses of Matrons in a place like Menzo? I have this campaign with a small band disguised as traveling entertainers and merchants (like an Underdark gypsy band doing some covert mission to spirit away those drow children or adults (especially slaves and homeless) to a new home. The band is led by some Eilistraeeans, BTW. How would one go about this without getting caught (and presumably sacrificed to Lolth!)?"
Ed replies:

I'd say what chiefly determines tactics here are the beliefs of the band - - will they willingly impersonate high-ranking holy servants of Lolth? If the answer is yes, that's the best "cover guise" for collecting or recruiting drow, captive or otherwise: purport to be on a holy mission from Lolth. Of course, this may well lead to vicious armed conflict with local priestesses, but that's a likelihood anyway, and the fear most drow have for offending Lolth will lead them to be slow to act against anyone claiming Lolth's special favor or guidance. One thing to bear in mind: the novels give a false impression that Lolth herself is everywhere among the drow, paying constant attention to everything they do (so falsely claiming to be representing her interests would bring about her furious personal arrival, on the spot). Not so. She's very busy riding herd on important individual drow she wants to influence, furthering her own schemes, and deriving much personal amusement from many drow activities, some undertaken in her name and some not.
A riskier fallback tactic would be to use shapechange magics to try to impersonate yochlol, to accomplish the same ends. Yet risk is unavoidable in this mission, no matter how it's undertaken. Those desiring to avoid the Lolth angle are going to have to either do the "lightning commndo raid" or try the much slower and just as risky approach of trying to infiltrate drow house after drow house, gain a magical mental hold over its Matron or another high-ranker, and have the captives freed/transferred to the band "on their orders."
Heh. Good luck. They'll need it.

So saith Ed. Who is hard at work on yet more Realms goodies for us all, right now.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Rhewtani
Senior Scribe

USA
508 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2011 :  15:28:41  Show Profile Send Rhewtani a Private Message
I hadn't noticed this until recently and I am not sure if this was more of a 3E going forward issue or not. I am wondering if there's something to all the mentionings of different elemental quirks in Thar? Mysteries of the Moonsea (Reid, Reynolds) has a couple of sites that have key elemental features. I believe Monument of the Ancients had an elemental forge (James^2). The tribes of Thar article mentions a rife to the elemental plane of fire (Baker). Three separate projects that all bear the hints. Is that coming from some sort of common source material?
Go to Top of Page

Hoondatha
Great Reader

USA
2449 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2011 :  05:14:07  Show Profile  Visit Hoondatha's Homepage Send Hoondatha a Private Message
Hi Ed, and THO. I hope you're both having a good run-up to the end of the year. Will the old gang be getting back together again?

I have a pair of questions. The first I could have sworn I asked, but a search of the Keep turns up nothing, so I must be mistaken. If not, please forgive me, and hopefully Sage or Wooly can point me to where it got answered. Rereading my copy of Volo's Guide to All Things Magical, I noticed that there isn't an actual recipe for the Great Elixir, as there is for the others. However, Volo's remarks seem to indicate that there should be a recipe. Did it get cut out for space or other reasons, and can you share it with us now?

The second question is a bit more personal. If there is a Realmsplay session in the near future, would it be possible for us to afterward get a Cliff Notes version as to what kinds of mayhem, plots, mayhem, magic, mayhem, intrigue, and also perhaps mayhem that the Knights get up to?

Thanks as always, and have a wonderful holiday and end of the year!

Doggedly converting 3e back to what D&D should be...
Sigh... And now 4e as well.
Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7966 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2011 :  05:38:21  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message
Volo does point out that "the so-called great elixir" is largely based on rumor and minstrels' fancy, its (perhaps ancient) origin is forgotten, and that several incorrect (and deadly) versions of the formula are known to exist. The text then implies that Elminster knows the proper formula.

Later segments of text appear to be misplaced in a haphazard fashion. This suggests to me that Volo's (Elminster's) formula was somehow lost in somebody's extradimensional clipboard. Such an oversight is clearly inconsistent with Volo's usually careful, methodical, and extraordinarily precise writing style ... I can only surmise that some agency has magically removed this powerful formula from all copies of Volo's Guide.

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

Sandro
Learned Scribe

New Zealand
266 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2011 :  09:28:54  Show Profile Send Sandro a Private Message
A few months ago, I found the anthology "We Three Dragons" on a sale table at my local Borders, and picked it up for some unreasonably low price. In need of some seasonal reading the other night, I pulled it off the shelf and read through it, and greatly enjoyed Ed's contribution, "Wrathclaw's Wyrmtide". Or, in this thread, I suppose that is to say I great enjoyed your contribution, Ed. 'Twas a fun and festive read. Here's wishing you a Merry Christmas, and a safe and warm Wyrmtide to any dragons you may have met over the years.

"Gods, little fishes, and spells to turn the one to the other," Mordenkainen sighed. "It's started already..."
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2011 :  10:09:25  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message

Has Alassra ever had romantic relationship with any of the zulkirs?

Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2011 :  16:51:16  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all!
Sandro, Ed says thank you very much, and Merry Christmas/Hale Yuletide/Happy Holidays/Happy Hanukkah/Kicky Kwanza to you and to all scribes!

Dennis: yes. See THE SIMBUL'S GIFT by Lynn Abbey...
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2011 :  00:20:47  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message

I read that. It wasn't really clear if she had romantic relationship with Lauzoril. Though if I recall it right, she said something like she would have considered it if he were not one of her enemies.

Go to Top of Page

createvmind
Senior Scribe

490 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2011 :  03:58:25  Show Profile  Visit createvmind's Homepage Send createvmind a Private Message
Happy holidays all.

Ed does the head of a medusa still turn those who gaze at it to stone even if the medusa is dead but the head is preserved?
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2011 :  04:59:25  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message

In his very long existence, for sure Elminster must have had his fair share of mistakes. But what do you consider his BIGGEST mistake?

Go to Top of Page

sfdragon
Great Reader

2285 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2011 :  05:15:08  Show Profile Send sfdragon a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dennis

In his very long existence, for sure Elminster must have had his fair share of mistakes. But what do you consider his BIGGEST mistake?

I wonder if the answer is going to be along the lines of not being able to save somoen of promise by being late or having to kill someone of promise because said npc overstepped themselves....

why is being a wizard like being a drow? both are likely to find a dagger in the back from a rival or one looking to further his own goals, fame and power

My FR fan fiction
Magister's GAmbit
http://steelfiredragon.deviantart.com/gallery/33539234
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2011 :  05:24:41  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message

Perhaps. Maybe the mistake has to do with Mystra, Alassra, the other Chosen, or his wives.

Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2011 :  18:05:29  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all.
Dennis, re. this: "It wasn't really clear if she had romantic relationship with Lauzoril."
Ahem, are you SURE you read it? Because Lynn's story is quite clear about the relationship. No sex scenes in the foreground or bald statements or anything of that sort, but it WAS the entire thrust of the novel. (I suppose your response might be tied to the narrowest interpretation of "romantic relationship." ?)
I might add that an attentive reading of Ed's novels, the root and core of the Realms for us all whatever your personal opinions of them, make it clear that Alassra has had multiple relationships with various zulkirs (not to mention others ), over the centuries.

And re. this: "In his very long existence, for sure Elminster must have had his fair share of mistakes. But what do you consider his BIGGEST mistake?"
Ed replies:

Sorry, Dennis, but this has been asked many times, and has officially been NDA from 1987 onwards, due to VERY slowly-maturing future plans. A good question, mind you - - just not an answer that can be revealed quite yet. However, I will say that sfdragon's speculation is closer than your response to him. What you were suggesting is more closely related to lots of El's smaller mistakes. :}

And createvmind, Ed says: it depends on precisely HOW the medusa's head is preserved (pickling and turning to stone end the petrification power, but certain complicated magic-aided preservation processes preserve it; if it head starts to rot, the "stoning" ability definitely fails).

So saith Ed (and me). More later, when I can get through to Ed (he's been hopscotching through multiple family Christmases, said hopscotching involving several hundred miles of driving)...
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2011 :  18:22:52  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, everyone. A new e-mail from Ed just appeared in my inbox, and contains another lore response, this one to createvmind's: "what unique circumstance can free a spawn from master vampire not involving destruction of either or master releasing spawn?
Can anything temporarily free a spawn of master's influence and is the master ALWAYS aware when this occurs or can the master be impaired in some manner that accidentally frees spawn?"
Ed replies:

Certain combinations of magical wards, proactive spellcastings (e.g. involving hallow effects), and innate powers of greater unique undead and archdevils and divine servitors can end a master vampire's domination of a spawn without (necessarily) destroying either master vampire or spawn. More often, the master spawn is severely harmed to sever the link between it and any of its spawn.
Yes, there are temporary magical (and ward-field) means of freeing a spawn, but they must be VERY carefully worded or configured (and these include lesser spells than a wish, though a properly-worded wish will indeed work, for temporary or permanent freedom).
And yes, VERY rarely a master vampire can be impaired so as to be unaware that spawn freedom has occurred. (Again, arranging this is not easy.)
Sorry to be so vague/careful in my wording, but that's the inescapable nature of weighing in on "rules" matters...

So saith Ed. Who, BTW, is happily back at work on Realmslore work for our shared future entertainment!!!
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Blueblade
Senior Scribe

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2011 :  18:31:34  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message
Dear Ed,
Last night I was at a late-night Christmas party for staff at a downtown Toronto hospital, and met a GORGEOUS lady who turned out to be not just a Realms fan, but a friend of yours. (Nickname "Cherry Chocolate," ahem.)
She said you had helped several writers she knew get published, and were working behind the scenes on "a great new literary project, outside of gaming." When I speculated that this was more of your Hollywood-related work, she said no, this was something else.
Care to share? If you can, at this time? Inquiring minds...
BB
Go to Top of Page

Malcolm
Learned Scribe

242 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2011 :  18:33:11  Show Profile  Visit Malcolm's Homepage Send Malcolm a Private Message
Heh. Might it be some of the television work Ed's up to?
Go to Top of Page

Blueblade
Senior Scribe

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2011 :  18:34:57  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message
No. I should have said that Cherry verbally lumped Ed's TV and movie work together...
BB
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2011 :  18:46:13  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message

I don't know if we read the same book, or the same version. Mayhap you read the unproofed copy? As I recall, the only man (in the said novel) Alassra explicitly mentioned she'd had romantic involvement with (other than El, of course) is Lailomun, who became Mythrell'aa's pet. Lauzoril didn't seem to recognize her when he first met her in her true form. To quote:

quote:
Lauzoril sat back, cursing himself for ignoring Shazzelurt's warnings. He expanded his awareness—his suspicions. The youth had been snatched by Mythrell'aa of Illusion because the woman, the stubborn woman whose brown hair now flowed silver in the moonlight was Aglarond's queen, the Simbul. He recognized her from descriptions Red Wizard spies funneled back to Thay and, more reliably, from the one time when he'd spied through his knife and felt her essence in his mind.

Now, one can't have a romantic relationship with someone he hardly knows, can he?

Go to Top of Page

createvmind
Senior Scribe

490 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2011 :  19:27:33  Show Profile  Visit createvmind's Homepage Send createvmind a Private Message
quote:

Hi again, all.
Dennis, re. this: "It wasn't really clear if she had romantic relationship with Lauzoril."
Ahem, are you SURE you read it? Because Lynn's story is quite clear about the relationship. No sex scenes in the foreground or bald statements or anything of that sort, but it WAS the entire thrust of the novel. (I suppose your response might be tied to the narrowest interpretation of "romantic relationship." ?)
I might add that an attentive reading of Ed's novels, the root and core of the Realms for us all whatever your personal opinions of them, make it clear that Alassra has had multiple relationships with various zulkirs (not to mention others ), over the centuries.

And re. this: "In his very long existence, for sure Elminster must have had his fair share of mistakes. But what do you consider his BIGGEST mistake?"
Ed replies:

Sorry, Dennis, but this has been asked many times, and has officially been NDA from 1987 onwards, due to VERY slowly-maturing future plans. A good question, mind you - - just not an answer that can be revealed quite yet. However, I will say that sfdragon's speculation is closer than your response to him. What you were suggesting is more closely related to lots of El's smaller mistakes. :}

And createvmind, Ed says: it depends on precisely HOW the medusa's head is preserved (pickling and turning to stone end the petrification power, but certain complicated magic-aided preservation processes preserve it; if it head starts to rot, the "stoning" ability definitely fails).

So saith Ed (and me). More later, when I can get through to Ed (he's been hopscotching through multiple family Christmases, said hopscotching involving several hundred miles of driving)...
love to all,
THO

Thank you Ed, additional query, these complex magical preservations have ability to increase the difficulty to resist petrification as well or possible make certain beings not subject to the gaze by the will of wielder of head or imbuer of head?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 60 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000