Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Ed Greenwood (2011)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 60

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2011 :  04:21:08  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Dennis, they are certainly harder for humans to communicate eloquently in, being full of clicks and liquid glottals plus scent releases, but Ed will have to answer re. truly more "complicated," being as I know almost nothing about the STRUCTURE of those languages...
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2011 :  04:35:36  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message

That's what I suspected. Also, [since Troy Denning is unreachable here at the 'Keep, I hope you don't mind my asking you instead] does Melegaunt's ability to comprehend the pharimm's language involve spellcasting, or did he just learn it from years of patient observations.

Every beginning has an end.

Edited by - Dennis on 22 Nov 2011 04:39:30
Go to Top of Page

Blueblade
Senior Scribe

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 23 Nov 2011 :  03:20:28  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message
Dear Ed and THO,
I was talking with a gent in a business meeting today who fondly remembers Ed DMing him at a long-ago local convention up in Ontario. Ed had three "gorgeous" ladies with him who played in the game and who he was co-writing a romance novel with, at the time.
I will quite understand if you don't want to answer these, but here goes anyway:
Were any of those three lovely ladies THO?
And what was that novel's title?

Inquiring minds want to know.
BB
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 23 Nov 2011 :  10:43:30  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message

Hi, Ed!

It might appear strange to hear these questions from someone who doesn't like dragons. But I'm writing something [or rather, is forced to write] about dragons... Anyway, my questions:

Do [Torilian] dragons eat/kill their malformed/abnormal young?

Could some of them have used the abnormal young as common peons---forcing them to run errands that no dragonkin would ever accept; that only their lowly servants [humans, orcs, goblins, whatever] are expected to do? Or do they think the abnormal young would stain their fearsome reputation and are therefore not allowed to exist at all?

Go to Top of Page

dravenloft
Acolyte

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 23 Nov 2011 :  23:00:21  Show Profile  Visit dravenloft's Homepage Send dravenloft a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One

Heh. I know the answer to your Question A is NDA, because that's been asked before at a GenCon seminar, and apparently a TSR editor asked Ed to write up a story about that, and he did, and . . . TSR is apparently sitting on it.
The B answer MIGHT be caught up in the NDA too, but I'm not sure. So off your post goes to Ed, to see what he'll cough up.
Oh, and about the sock drawer? El or Lhaeo would just knit new ones, or borrow some long dancers' stockings from Jhaele or "leg warmer" thingies from Storm.
If it was his underwear drawer, he'd just go commando.
How do I know these things?
I asked.
Years back.
No, really. (Yes, I AM that sort of a girl.)
love,
THO

I just noticed something about this reply ... "leg warmer" thingies?

Space Opera, Planetary Romance, Speculative Fiction and similar by me.
check it out at http://universal-nexus.com
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2011 :  16:16:24  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all.

dravenloft, "leg warmer" was local (in Ontario, Canada) argot for knitted, stretchy cylindrical warm slip-on coverings that go over the knees and ankles of the wearer. As seen in the FLASHDANCE exercise scenes, and briefly, back then, fashionable with teenaged girls everywhere who'd never seen the inside of a dance studio and never intended to.

Dennis, certain dragon types (chromatic, mainly) will always seek to eliminate potential future rivals, and scorn the weak. However, I strongly suspect that Ed's answer to you is going to in part state that dragons are as intelligent and varied as humans, so generalized answers for their behaviour (re. killing/eating deformed/abnormal young) are going to be shaky at best.

Ed promises me some more lore responses in a day or two. Right now, he's cooking for himself and his wife before trundling off to his day job at the library...
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2011 :  19:42:02  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
@Dennis - IIRC, there was a malformed (two-headed) dragon in the Liriel novels by Elaine. IIRC, she touched upon the dragon's past (briefly), and I recall something along the lines of her (the dragon) being alive because she shunned other dragons (most of the time). I would have contributed this to the other thread you asked this in, but I just now recalled that piece of canon.

I would suggest you ask Elaine in her thread as well - she apparently has an opinion on the matter already, and if she's already thought about it, I am sure she has considered all the variables involved (I can tell by her novels she does exhaustive research before writing anything Realmsish).

Or if we are REALLY lucky, we'll get an early Christmas present and she'll read this, and she'll respond, and Ed will chime-in with his own 'Aye' or whatever.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 26 Nov 2011 04:08:51
Go to Top of Page

dravenloft
Acolyte

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2011 :  00:21:02  Show Profile  Visit dravenloft's Homepage Send dravenloft a Private Message
quote:

Hi again, all.

dravenloft, "leg warmer" was local (in Ontario, Canada) argot for knitted, stretchy cylindrical warm slip-on coverings that go over the knees and ankles of the wearer. As seen in the FLASHDANCE exercise scenes, and briefly, back then, fashionable with teenaged girls everywhere who'd never seen the inside of a dance studio and never intended to.

Oh, right. Forgot about those … i saw leg warmer and was thinking a varient popular in Hawai'i, where I lived for awhile in the '80s, that was more like an enlarged sweatband for the ankles and didn't come near the knees or much of the shin. Needless to say El or Lheo in a few inches of elastic terry cloth was a disturbing enough mental image I hoped I was misunderstanding. Glad to know I was..

Space Opera, Planetary Romance, Speculative Fiction and similar by me.
check it out at http://universal-nexus.com
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2011 :  14:48:15  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message

Hi, Ed!

What's the longest festival in the Realms? How long does it last? A week? A month? A whole season?

And what's the oldest?

Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2011 :  23:43:28  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all.
Blueblade, re. this: "I was talking with a gent in a business meeting today who fondly remembers Ed DMing him at a long-ago local convention up in Ontario. Ed had three "gorgeous" ladies with him who played in the game and who he was co-writing a romance novel with, at the time. I will quite understand if you don't want to answer these, but here goes anyway:
Were any of those three lovely ladies THO?
And what was that novel's title?"
. . . Ed said it was fine if I handled this one, so here we go...
No, none of those three gorgeous femmes was me.
Ed's contract for that novel forbids him from publicly identifying himself with the project, so he can't name either the novel or the trio of lovelies. Who have all become known to the public since as either singers or actresses. (And that's as far as I'll go in providing any details as to their identities, out of respect for Ed and the details of the contract.)
Over the years, Ed has ghosted or assisted in many novels beyond those that bear his name.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2011 :  19:46:23  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
And this just in, from Ed, re. the forthcoming (March 2012, I think) LORDS OF WATERDEEP game:

I got a look at a "first off the line" prototype copy of it (as in: no stand-in components, but finished ones). Oh, this game is gorgeous. :}
And a "pet joy" of mine: the rulebook explaining the various tiles and cards actually depicts each and every game component. So if you lose one, or it gets damaged and becomes unreadable, you can "homefix" replace/repair it.
Oh, I can't wait for this game!!! Wheee!

So saith Ed. Who LOVES boardgames, and has a room full of them.
[Yes, I'm envious.]
love to all,
THO

So saith Ed.
Go to Top of Page

createvmind
Senior Scribe

490 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2011 :  02:49:34  Show Profile  Visit createvmind's Homepage Send createvmind a Private Message
Hello All,

Ed if someone teleported into water, is the water displaced like air is or is what too solid and the reporter is merged with water?
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2011 :  09:32:20  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message
Hi, Ed!

What's the longest musical composition in the Realms (so far)? Who played it and where? And what instruments were used? If it were to be (loosely) translated/compared to RW music, what genre would it fall into?

Also, can male bards make their voice sound like a female's? And vice-versa? Is that part of their vocal versatility?

Edited by - Dennis on 27 Nov 2011 10:58:43
Go to Top of Page

Solemn Creed
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2011 :  16:22:59  Show Profile Send Solemn Creed a Private Message
Hey, this is my first question thing on here and it is one of great import to myself. Actually its two questions but they inquire into two closely related subjects.

Is it possible that a trilogy or series could ever be written about the rise of the former Dark Three presently reffered to as the Dead Three?

and

Could Bhaal ever be resurrected or is his essence locked away for good or is his return, due to other circumstances, made impossible? And more importantly will he?

"I give you my vow, my most solemn creed..."
Go to Top of Page

rjfras
Learned Scribe

261 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2011 :  17:49:26  Show Profile  Visit rjfras's Homepage Send rjfras a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Solemn Creed

Hey, this is my first question thing on here and it is one of great import to myself. Actually its two questions but they inquire into two closely related subjects.

Is it possible that a trilogy or series could ever be written about the rise of the former Dark Three presently reffered to as the Dead Three?

and

Could Bhaal ever be resurrected or is his essence locked away for good or is his return, due to other circumstances, made impossible? And more importantly will he?

My answer is in no way official, but I'm pretty sure I (as well as others who frequent these boards) can answer this pretty quickly..

Is it possible that a trilogy or series could ever be written about the rise of the former Dark Three presently reffered to as the Dead Three? Yes, it's always possible.

Could Bhaal ever be resurrected or is his essence locked away for good or is his return, due to other circumstances, made impossible? And more importantly will he? NDA, NDA and NDA
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2011 :  20:14:15  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Heh.
According to Ed, rjfras, you nailed those responses to Solemn Creed, dead-on.
Ed would add, to your first reply: "Always possible, but probably unlikely in the short run."

love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Solemn Creed
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2011 :  21:33:03  Show Profile Send Solemn Creed a Private Message
*insert curse word here*, i was afraid of that. Well thanks anyways.

"I give you my vow, my most solemn creed..."
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2011 :  02:23:32  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all.
Solemn Creed, Ed just sent me an e-mail that contained this:

BTW, the Dead Three are never dead to Realms authors and designers. We discuss them all the time, toying with ideas for the future. Yet if we come up with any, whether or not such ideas ever get developed into something, they would be NDA until seeing print. Like so many other elements of the Realms. So never lose hope, because sometimes the Realms zigs when you think it'll zag.

And to Dennis, Ed replies re. this: "Hi, Ed! What's the longest musical composition in the Realms (so far)? Who played it and where? And what instruments were used? If it were to be (loosely) translated/compared to RW music, what genre would it fall into? Also, can male bards make their voice sound like a female's? And vice-versa? Is that part of their vocal versatility?"
Heeeere's Ed...

So far as I know, the longest musical composition would be the windsong of the High Ice, an ongoing improvised melodic and sometimes harmonized and chorded drone created by certain mysterious windwraith-like beings that have served Chauntea as messengers for aeons. (Or so her priests say.) The beings rush and chase each other through wind-sculpted passages and holes in ice peaks, creating the ongoing music.
So the instruments are their incorporeal bodies/essences, and the real-world genre would be New Age/ambient, I suppose.

As for your bardic query...
If bards rise high enough in training before they lose too much vocal cord elasticity (i.e. their upper and lower ranges start to "go" due to age), and can male arrangements with the proper tutors (usually master bards), part of the training they can master is not just to mimic the "sound" of the singing voice of the opposite gender, but to achieve vocal timbre enough to sustain a consistent singing voice that really does sound like singer of the other gender. Note that I said "a" singer, not "a particular" singer. Females don't gain a thunderous male bass voice (except through the magical assistance of a third party), nor males gain a soaring soprano. What they can achieve is the ability to maintain a falsetto voice for long periods of time without straining their speech or normal singing, a falsetto that can fool almost all listeners into thinking they are hearing a singer of the opposite gender. This includes dead-on knowledge of one's personal voice, so a male bard "sounding like" a female knows what notes he dare not attempt without risking the illusion, and vice versa.
And of course, everyone is different, and success in this is NOT automatic with level and training. Nor does it remain lifelong.
To provide a real-world personal example, I am now a baritone, having lost my Paul Robeson-like deepest two base octaves as I aged, as most basses do. I have also lost the high, clear gentle soprano I could manage WITHOUT sounding like a trained opera singer using full voice, that I could do in my teens and twenties. However, I can still mimic, for short snatches, singing voices VERY different from my own (such as Kathleen Ferrier's "Blow The Wind Sutherly" or Tom Waits doing "In My Neighborhood"). You can probably mimic singers with voices different than your own for a few lines - - well, master bards with the right training can manage it for an entire song, with full range and control.

So saith Ed. Creator of the Realms, and onetime accomplished choral singer, performer in musicals, and local rocker. (Ed, dear, do you still have those shiny nylon shirts?)
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2011 :  03:01:05  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message

Thank you, Ed and THO!

[Now, why do I have a feeling Sage is going to comment on it?!]

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2011 :  06:18:12  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:

And to Dennis, Ed replies re. this: "Hi, Ed! What's the longest musical composition in the Realms (so far)? Who played it and where? And what instruments were used? If it were to be (loosely) translated/compared to RW music, what genre would it fall into? Also, can male bards make their voice sound like a female's? And vice-versa? Is that part of their vocal versatility?"
Heeeere's Ed...

So far as I know, the longest musical composition would be the windsong of the High Ice, an ongoing improvised melodic and sometimes harmonized and chorded drone created by certain mysterious windwraith-like beings that have served Chauntea as messengers for aeons. (Or so her priests say.) The beings rush and chase each other through wind-sculpted passages and holes in ice peaks, creating the ongoing music.
So the instruments are their incorporeal bodies/essences, and the real-world genre would be New Age/ambient, I suppose.
Incorporeal bodies/essences as musical instruments?!?! That's inspired stuff, Ed. Truly tickling my love of musical Realmslore. I need to expand on this with some of my own stuff!

Additional query for Ed about those bodily instruments:- Would the amount of in-corporeality result in alternate sounds being produced as the beings moved through the passages?

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 28 Nov 2011 06:23:00
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2011 :  15:46:38  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all.
Sage, I bring you these words from Ed, re. this: "Additional query for Ed about those bodily instruments:- Would the amount of in-corporeality result in alternate sounds being produced as the beings moved through the passages?"
Ed replies:

Indeed it would. Not to mention the windsong-crafters discovering what speed and shape they used resulted in a pitch that caused surrounding ice to resonate and reinforce the sound they made (a pitch different for each ice passage, of course, and everchanging as the ice itself changed). Happy composing!

So saith Ed. Who tells he just finished one "nice little" Realms project so he could plunge right into another...

love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2011 :  01:28:08  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:

Happy composing!
Indeed.

I can say Ed could probably expect an interesting take on this whole windsong concept, come the new year. He's inspired me to take my current musical Realmslore meanderings into entirely new territory.

Thanks again, Ed!

Go to Top of Page

TheHermit
Seeker

USA
60 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2011 :  03:27:30  Show Profile  Visit TheHermit's Homepage Send TheHermit a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage
I can say Ed could probably expect an interesting take on this whole windsong concept, come the new year. He's inspired me to take my current musical Realmslore meanderings into entirely new territory.

So you're saying his windsong stays on your mind?

- "Glitz & Klax's Potions & Elixirs"/"The Sandmen", Inside Ravens Bluff, The Living City; 1990; TSR, Inc.
- "The Far Guardians' Traveler's Mission", Port of Ravens Bluff; 1991, TSR, Inc.
- "Signs Painted", Polyhedron #70; April, 1992; TSR, Inc.
- Communications Director, Coliseum of Comics, Orlando, FL - http://coliseumofcomics.com/
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2011 :  04:44:12  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by TheHermit

quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

So you're saying his windsong stays on your mind?

Everything Ed says always stays on my mind.

Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2011 :  18:41:10  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
I'm not sure if I'm treading into NDA/"yet to be revealed" territory here...

I've just begun EMD (its excellent thus-far, and not at all what I expected), and I was wondering - could you possibly elaborate on the nature of the insanity (all parties), and WHY magic can cure it? I'm just trying to wrap my head around the underlying mechanics there.

Is it something akin to how atomic energy works? You need to maintain some small semblance of structure (pieces of the lost Weave) in order to keep the roiling chaos from escaping? (and obliterating everything in its path) In other words, is El attempting to re-knit a small, personal weave around the mind of the plague victims (in Storms case, her personal Weave somehow remained intact, and she uses it to heal El) You know, like a template for the magical energies to adhere to somehow?

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

createvmind
Senior Scribe

490 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2011 :  05:01:34  Show Profile  Visit createvmind's Homepage Send createvmind a Private Message
Ed, in your homegame, do you have anything that would be similar to the ILLearth Stone in Thomas vCovenanat trilogy? Can you describe any such thing?
Go to Top of Page

Hoondatha
Great Reader

USA
2449 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2011 :  17:46:46  Show Profile  Visit Hoondatha's Homepage Send Hoondatha a Private Message
Hey Ed. A conversation some of us are having in another scroll about time travel meshed nicely with some thoughts I've been having about an upcoming campaign, and I wanted to ask for your opinion.

(Thanks, by the way, for the ideas on the Harper travelling circus a while back. That worked out really well... until the group managed to seriously annoy the Zhents and three different slaving rings (of three different races) during a trip to the Dragon Coast, and got their circus destroyed in retaliation. In-character consequences sure are fun for a DM :) )

Basically, I've got a group that's filled with Realms nerds who have a very good grasp of the setting's history. And it just so happens that in real life I'm an archivist, and therefore mildly obsessed with records. And I like time travel. Plus, one of my friends is a Doctor Who nerd. Put it all together, and I'm thinking of putting together a campaign for "lore thieves," where the PC's travel back in time not to change it, but to pull as much lore out of falling civilizations as possible and transport it to safety.

The details are still sort of up in the air. I'm thinking of using the time portals found in the Netheril box set, because they're relatively easy and I don't have to worry about the journey through Temporal Prime. The PC's will probably be at least loosely affiliated with the church of either Mystra, Oghma, or Labelas (probably Labelas, since he's been around the longest). And, barring something dramatic like one of the PC's falling in love in the past, they'll be trying to avoid changing the timeline as much as possible. Instead they'd be doing things like grabbing scrolls off the shelves of the Central Imaskari Library while the Mulhorandi hordes battle through the streets outside.

As the Lorelord of the Realms, I was hoping to get your opinion on where such a campaign might run into problems, or have interesting side effects. And as a long-time DM, I'm curious what you see as the potential challenges or opportunities I might encounter. Thanks, as always.

Doggedly converting 3e back to what D&D should be...
Sigh... And now 4e as well.
Go to Top of Page

rjfras
Learned Scribe

261 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2011 :  23:56:03  Show Profile  Visit rjfras's Homepage Send rjfras a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Hoondatha

Hey Ed. A conversation some of us are having in another scroll about time travel meshed nicely with some thoughts I've been having about an upcoming campaign, and I wanted to ask for your opinion.

(Thanks, by the way, for the ideas on the Harper travelling circus a while back. That worked out really well... until the group managed to seriously annoy the Zhents and three different slaving rings (of three different races) during a trip to the Dragon Coast, and got their circus destroyed in retaliation. In-character consequences sure are fun for a DM :) )

Basically, I've got a group that's filled with Realms nerds who have a very good grasp of the setting's history. And it just so happens that in real life I'm an archivist, and therefore mildly obsessed with records. And I like time travel. Plus, one of my friends is a Doctor Who nerd. Put it all together, and I'm thinking of putting together a campaign for "lore thieves," where the PC's travel back in time not to change it, but to pull as much lore out of falling civilizations as possible and transport it to safety.

The details are still sort of up in the air. I'm thinking of using the time portals found in the Netheril box set, because they're relatively easy and I don't have to worry about the journey through Temporal Prime. The PC's will probably be at least loosely affiliated with the church of either Mystra, Oghma, or Labelas (probably Labelas, since he's been around the longest). And, barring something dramatic like one of the PC's falling in love in the past, they'll be trying to avoid changing the timeline as much as possible. Instead they'd be doing things like grabbing scrolls off the shelves of the Central Imaskari Library while the Mulhorandi hordes battle through the streets outside.

As the Lorelord of the Realms, I was hoping to get your opinion on where such a campaign might run into problems, or have interesting side effects. And as a long-time DM, I'm curious what you see as the potential challenges or opportunities I might encounter. Thanks, as always.

The first question that came to me, was, what are they going to do with said lore that they save? One side effect I could see right away is that said lore would be wanted by certain individuals/groups and may send their folks to where ever it is that your group is storing it and steal it for their own uses. All the big "evil" groups I could see making a play for the lore, especially anything that dealt with lost magic or that would give them more power directly or indirectly. After all, knowledge is power.... ::queue the "after school special" music::
Go to Top of Page

Hoondatha
Great Reader

USA
2449 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2011 :  01:18:56  Show Profile  Visit Hoondatha's Homepage Send Hoondatha a Private Message
That is a problem, yes. The time conduits don't let you take anything forward with you that isn't inside your head, so they'll have to find some place to hide it until time catches up to the present.

Honestly, though, I'm more interested in the "getting it out" part of the plot rather than the "store it deep and safe" bit. If we go the Labelas-affiliated route, I'll probably just let them move things over onto Evermeet, where they can hide it safely in discrete out-of-the-way places. And I am intending to have at least one lore-stash stolen, so that they can chase it down through time. But beyond that, I'm willing to sort of gloss it over.

Doggedly converting 3e back to what D&D should be...
Sigh... And now 4e as well.
Go to Top of Page

althen artren
Senior Scribe

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2011 :  02:27:05  Show Profile Send althen artren a Private Message
Hey Ed,
where would be the best place to shoehorn Castle Maure
from Greyhawk into the realms at.
Old Imaskar empire or maybe the Nar Demonbinder lands?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 60 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000