Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Ed Greenwood (2011)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 60

Malcolm
Learned Scribe

242 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2011 :  22:19:09  Show Profile  Visit Malcolm's Homepage Send Malcolm a Private Message
Hear hear! Well said, Lovely Lady Hooded, and about time. Let's have a POLITE tone back at the Keep, when discussing fantasy authors and their books. There used to be a respectful feeling in these halls.
Go to Top of Page

Blueblade
Senior Scribe

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2011 :  22:27:33  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message
Yes, it would be refreshing if some scribes could manage to separate their own likes and dislikes from absolute judgments of quality.
For example, I think MAGICIAN is a fun read, a very good first novel, and worth rereading (I've done so, several times).
I think THE NAME OF THE WIND *IS* great.
I found THE WAY OF SHADOWS "okay standard fare, better written than most," and no more.
When I post at the Keep, like this, I clearly label those judgments as my opinions, not fact. And try to write politely about writers.

Like THO (and for that matter Ed, because I've heard him say so, more than once) I wish more scribes would do the same.

Is it really so hard to do?
BB
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2011 :  22:34:06  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
You're quite right, Markustay: in earlier times, "common folk" could and did use the gates, which often were just "paths in the forest" that function as gates only when used in the right manner or at the right time or under the right conditions (e.g. when THAT stone is bathed in moonlight)...as did vampires, dragons, etc.
Ed postulated (and has written about this, often) that this traffic (and its more recent decline) is the reason for our many real-world legends of dragons, vampires, et al but the relative lack of daily meeting such things in our world, nowadays.
NDAs get in the way of really in-depth answers to you, but I know that a major theme in Ed's home campaign and in his unpublished lore has been the rise of power groups (in more recent times) that seek to control, hide, or destroy various gates, to control traffic. They are collectively one of the major reasons such traffic has declined, and our access to the Realms has been increasingly "Forgotten."
(Or to put it another way, there ARE some deeper reasons and factors, but they are the very things that are NDA'd.)
love,
THO

Edited by - The Hooded One on 28 Oct 2011 22:36:05
Go to Top of Page

Hoondatha
Great Reader

USA
2449 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2011 :  22:58:01  Show Profile  Visit Hoondatha's Homepage Send Hoondatha a Private Message
Actually, I still read both The Hobbit (which remains my favorite book ever), and the Laura Ingalls Wilder series regularly. I first read both of them when I was younger than eight.

I also think Temptation of Elminster is Ed's weakest book, one that I've never reread (except for a very few small passages). Doesn't keep me from really enjoying El in Hell and absolutely loving Shadows of the Avatar. To dismiss an author's entire body of work based on a single book is churlish. Read two or three so that you can have an informed opinion, preferably of different series, because an author might do one genre much better, in your opinion, than other genres.

Doggedly converting 3e back to what D&D should be...
Sigh... And now 4e as well.
Go to Top of Page

createvmind
Senior Scribe

490 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2011 :  02:14:49  Show Profile  Visit createvmind's Homepage Send createvmind a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One

Hi again, all.
createvmind, I can tell you that Ed has read all of Eddison's published works, and all of Donaldson's to date. As have I.
love,
THO

Donaldson my all-time favorite, those books changed my view on life greatly......can't wait for final book....should be any year now..Ha.
Go to Top of Page

Eldacar
Senior Scribe

438 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2011 :  16:15:13  Show Profile Send Eldacar a Private Message
quote:

Eldacar, all of the Chosen have become at least "solid, decent" cooks, purely through the accumulated experience of living for centuries. Some have a flair for it but little time to enjoy cooking (Alustriel, Laeral), one has the time AND occasionally indulges herself (Storm), and some (Dove, Qilue, Alassra) enjoy good cooking when served it or when they have time and opportunity to do it, but are also happy eating raw or burnt meals, or things others might find disgusting (i.e. they value it as "necessary fuel" rather than an end in itself).
I can add this much: Dove loves roast moose (and to a lesser extent, venison if roasted in a wine bath so it doesn't get too dry), and Qilue has a weakness for a certain sort of glowworm found in the Underdark, eaten raw or dipped raw in particular rock salts, munched, then dipped again.
I'll bring you a proper reply when I can.

Fascinating, milady, and many thanks. I eagerly await the chance to discover more information as it becomes available. :)

"The Wild Mages I have met exhibit a startling disregard for common sense, and are often meddling with powers far beyond their own control." ~Volo
"Not unlike a certain travelogue author with whom I am unfortunately acquainted." ~Elminster
Go to Top of Page

crazedventurers
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1073 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2011 :  00:18:56  Show Profile  Visit crazedventurers's Homepage Send crazedventurers a Private Message
Tantum All

A Cormyr question or two if I may? Players in the ongoing campaign have some land at the edge of the Hullack (western end) and are planning of building an inn and a church (not necessarily seperate buildings either!).

They are wanting some very large stained glass windows for the church (and are prepared to pay for quality) and I was wondering where the best place to buy them locally would be? and does the Crown/Heralds have any say on what is depicted in said windows? (or is this purely left for the church hierachy to approve?).

The Inn: The player who is building it wants to name it the Hawk after their family merchant trading symbol. Given the legend of the Hullack Hawk I was wondering if the Crown/Heralds/local folk would allow this. (I envisage that it might become a rallying point for the disaffected and that a new 'Kingdom of the Hullack' would be discussed by the plotters )

Many thanks

Damian

So saith Ed. I've never said he was sane, have I?
Gods, all this writing and he's running a constant fantasy version of Coronation Street in his head, too. .
shudder,
love to all,
THO
Candlekeep Forum 7 May 2005

Edited by - crazedventurers on 30 Oct 2011 12:45:46
Go to Top of Page

Arcanus
Senior Scribe

485 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2011 :  15:35:24  Show Profile  Visit Arcanus's Homepage Send Arcanus a Private Message
My thanks to Markustay, THO and Ed for your answers.
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2011 :  16:10:22  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

You are a seductive temptress, milady... leaving me with lingering lore-bits such as this. They're scratching me right where I itch.

They make a creme for that

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2011 :  16:56:16  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all.
Damian, I sent your queries to Ed (who was busy picking apples for the winter), and he sent back this reply:

Hi, Damian! Here we go . . .
The nearest crafters of stained glass scenes are in Arabel (three rival families: the Arnthaun [long-established, haughty, expensive, and very good]; the Caulmurs [fast workers, hard bargainers, and more than a little shady]; and the Raulns [small husband-and-wife team, slow but cheaper than the others]).
All of them will make windows in small rectangular sections that will be fitted into larger frames to form the scene. Be aware that stained glass windows in that climate will make for a very COLD church/inn in winter, unless covered with stout shutters. :}
Yes, the Crown will forbid (and destroy, if made behind their backs or in defiance) any window scene that "offends against the Dragon." This includes local Crown heralds (who work with the "local lords" appointed by the Crown).
The independent heralds (the High Heralds and their ilk) will only take an interest in the new stained glass windows if there's misuse of heraldry involved (using someone else's badge or motto or arms). They have absolute authority, regardless of what priests might say, on visible-from-the-exterior church/temple/shrine symbols, but will ignore temple interiors, leaving that to priests.
In the particular case you raise, here's the pertinent lore: the hawk is a very popular heraldic charge in the Heartlands and both the Sword Coast and the Moonsea North. So using a hawk isn't the issue if it's an established family merchant badge known and used in Cormyr already; the Crown has enough ongojng fights with its nobles and with everpresent desires for independence in Arabel and Marsember not to go "borrowing trouble" by forcing a confrontation over a few stained glass windows.
However, creating them will bring the player character "under the eye" of local Crown agents, who will henceforth pay attention to everything he/she does, watching for possible treason.
And, yes, if the building really does become a rallying point for folk desiring a new "Kingdom of Hullack," there WILL be trouble. The player character and his/her allies and habitual companions will be under immediate suspicion of treason, will be covertly investigated (spied upon), and depending on what those investigations uncover, may be publicly named traitors and arrested, their lands and property forfeit to the Crown. Or more likely, if they aren't actively plotting or working towards rebellion/founding a new kingdom, just get watched . . . for the rest of their lives.

Heh. So saith Ed. Who has actually DM'd something akin to this, in the home Realms campaign. Let it be said that Vangey is highly suspicious of all adventurers, just as a default starting position.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

crazedventurers
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1073 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2011 :  00:04:29  Show Profile  Visit crazedventurers's Homepage Send crazedventurers a Private Message
Thank you Lady Herald for relaying Ed's quick response to these hallowed halls. Three more traders/merchants to add to the list of folks for the PC's to annoy, errrr speak to

They already now about the biting cold as the term 'cold and wet' gets used a lot in the ongoing campaign as they trudge everywhere, but apparently they have a plan to deal with the cold. However, they haven't informed me yet of what 'the plan' is, so interesting times ahead for the DM as well

Best wishes to all

Cheers

Damian
who suspects that the Hawk will become a meeting house for the 'independent from Cormyr' brigade whether the players know about it or not

p.s. is there any more lore on Kingdoms of the Hullack from 'ye-olden-times' that Ed can let slip that is not under a NDA? Even if they are rumours or completely inaccurate just so I can tease the players some more :)

So saith Ed. I've never said he was sane, have I?
Gods, all this writing and he's running a constant fantasy version of Coronation Street in his head, too. .
shudder,
love to all,
THO
Candlekeep Forum 7 May 2005

Edited by - crazedventurers on 31 Oct 2011 00:17:05
Go to Top of Page

Mandarb Carai an Caldazar
Acolyte

17 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2011 :  03:04:05  Show Profile Send Mandarb Carai an Caldazar a Private Message
Well met all,

I've been a reader here for many a year but this is the first I've felt the need to post. To back up a couple of days, I felt the need to chime in that I enjoy the same things I read when I was eight as I do now. Of course, I was reading C. S. Lewis, Tolkien and Herbert as well as any and all Realms books I could conjole family members into buying me hehehe.

Now if only I could come up with an NDA free question...hmm not easy, ah well...will we be seeing any of the other Sisters in the next Sage of Shadowdale book? Or maybe, seeing as how Bob Salvatore used to have his characters interacting(sometimes only limitedly) with Alustriel and Dove are there any planned upcoming interactions between main characters?

Many thanks for sharing your awe-inspiring imagination with us!

For Manetheren!
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2011 :  03:10:53  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message

Hi, Ed!

I know "technology" seems to be the province of Ebberon and to some extent, Magic: The Gathering. But, without necessarily overlapping with the said two settings, do you [or anyone from WotC] have any plans of integrating (modern) technology into the Realms?

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2011 :  04:34:53  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dennis

Hi, Ed!

I know "technology" seems to be the province of Ebberon and to some extent, Magic: The Gathering. But, without necessarily overlapping with the said two settings, do you [or anyone from WotC] have any plans of integrating (modern) technology into the Realms?

While Ed will undoubtedly have something to add, I'll just note that as per the Old Grey Box, we know:- "The physics of the Realms are slightly out of sync with the rest of the planes, so that gunpowder and many technological devices which operate on electronics do not function. Equivalent devices may be developed by player-characters. DM’s judgment is advised as to what may be allowed into the world." [DM's Sourcebook of the Realms pg. 9]

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2011 :  16:24:29  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message

Hi, Ed!

Auppenser's portfolios include serenity, which by extension also includes sanity. [One can't be mad and serene at the same time, right?!] If he were "awake," would he be able to cure Halaster's madness? Or had his insanity reached the point where no amount of divine or arcane magic could ever fix it?

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

MalariaMoon
Learned Scribe

324 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2011 :  16:46:03  Show Profile  Visit MalariaMoon's Homepage Send MalariaMoon a Private Message
Hi Ed and THO,

I've just been idly flipping through [i[Sea of Fallen Stars[/i], which briefly describes the whales living therein. It led me to wonder whether Ed had anything to tell us of the whales that inhabit Toril as a whole? Are there any particular kinds endemic to Toril? What do they sing about? Something of the relationships between them and the landlubbing races of the Realms (which nations hunt whales, and for what purpose)?

Do the Knights of Myth Drannor have any stories to tell on the subject?

Amongst all the other pressing requests for lore, I'm bound to say this is not a pressing question, but it is maybe an interesting one.

My thanks
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2011 :  21:20:29  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi, MalariaMoon. Off your excellent question goes to Ed, but in the meantime I can recall Ed talking about whalesong in the Sea of Swords being used for long-distance communication among whales, and for joint magical workings, including teleports of individual whales over great distances from one underwater locale to another, and for short-term shapechanges for whales that enabled them to hide/escape foes.
For more than this, we'll have to wait for Ed.
Except for one tidbit: SOME whales and certain dragons are related in some way. Again, I don't know more; Ed does.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2011 :  21:54:19  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
Whoa, whale magic? Color me intrigued... Are there whale spellcasters, is this some ability granted by one or more aquatic/nature deities, or is this some other form of magic that most land-dwellers know nothing about?

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2011 :  21:58:34  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
It's some other form of magic that most land-dwellers know nothing about.
Found something more in my notes:
According to Ed, most of the aquatic deities AND other deities treat whales with kid gloves, so to speak, because whales have long, deep memories and so can can "store" divine power/legitimacy. They are therefore mightily valuable.
However, I've never known the details of this. We'll have to see what Ed can tell us, because I'm darned sure there'll be NDAs to navigate around, re. this...
love,
THO

Edited by - The Hooded One on 31 Oct 2011 21:59:18
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2011 :  22:09:05  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
Oh, I am so wanting to know more about that! Hopefully there won't be too many NDAs; the seas of Toril are an area little explored by TSR or WotC.

Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2011 :  22:09:25  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all!
An e-mail from Ed just popped up in my inbox, containing a reply to this, from Dennis: "Hi, Ed! I know "technology" seems to be the province of Eberron and to some extent, Magic: The Gathering. But, without necessarily overlapping with the said two settings, do you [or anyone from WotC] have any plans of integrating (modern) technology into the Realms?"
Ed responds:

Hi, Dennis! Yes, I have plans (oh, do I have plans...), but as for specifics, you're sailing straight into NDAs. In general, asking about future Realms lore is dicey, unless the inquiry is VERY narrow/specific/limited.
Decades ago I did an article in THE DRAGON (as it was called, back then) about a medieval-era D&D adventuring party going up against modern weapons, diesel railroad locomotives, etc. and of course the controversial "firearms" articles the editors asked me to write - - so I've covered that ground in a general sense, for the 1st edition of the game.
However, as for Realms specifics: Lantan and Realmspace (and individuals traveling through gates) are the sources of the scarce modern tech in the Realms. See the Spelljammer rules for some scattered details...and anything more, I can't talk about. Yet.
Sorry and bwooohahahah, both at once. :}

So saith Ed. Creator of the Realms and older-than-dirt D&D veteran.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2011 :  22:11:18  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Wooly, I'll see what I can cajole out of Ed. I once teased him with a Hallowe'en Little Red Shedevil outfit, complete with stiletto heels and little forked tail, but I'm a little far away from him right now for THAT particular ploy to work again this year.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Foxhelm
Senior Scribe

Canada
592 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2011 :  22:28:53  Show Profile Send Foxhelm a Private Message
quote:

Wooly, I'll see what I can cajole out of Ed. I once teased him with a Hallowe'en Little Red Shedevil outfit, complete with stiletto heels and little forked tail, but I'm a little far away from him right now for THAT particular ploy to work again this year.
love,
THO

You could have a raincheck/coupon system... one answer for one sexy costume for you to dress up in when you two get together. Answer now, pay me back later perhaps?

(Makes me wonder if some of Elminster's female apprentices have tried this or your above option for learning more advance magics?)

Ed Greenwood! The Solution... and Cause of all the Realms Problems!
Go to Top of Page

Mandarb Carai an Caldazar
Acolyte

17 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2011 :  22:39:24  Show Profile Send Mandarb Carai an Caldazar a Private Message
quote:

Hi again, all!
An e-mail from Ed just popped up in my inbox, containing a reply to this, from Dennis: "Hi, Ed! I know "technology" seems to be the province of Eberron and to some extent, Magic: The Gathering. But, without necessarily overlapping with the said two settings, do you [or anyone from WotC] have any plans of integrating (modern) technology into the Realms?"
Ed responds:

Hi, Dennis! Yes, I have plans (oh, do I have plans...), but as for specifics, you're sailing straight into NDAs. In general, asking about future Realms lore is dicey, unless the inquiry is VERY narrow/specific/limited.
Decades ago I did an article in THE DRAGON (as it was called, back then) about a medieval-era D&D adventuring party going up against modern weapons, diesel railroad locomotives, etc. and of course the controversial "firearms" articles the editors asked me to write - - so I've covered that ground in a general sense, for the 1st edition of the game.
However, as for Realms specifics: Lantan and Realmspace (and individuals traveling through gates) are the sources of the scarce modern tech in the Realms. See the Spelljammer rules for some scattered details...and anything more, I can't talk about. Yet.
Sorry and bwooohahahah, both at once. :}

So saith Ed. Creator of the Realms and older-than-dirt D&D veteran.
love,
THO

As a follow up...hmm, I should probably point out that I don't pen and paper due to time restrictions mainly so if there's useful information contained in campaign books I don't know of I appologize...

I'm left wondering if Gond and his worshipers were left unscathed after the Spellplague? Also, are there any Realms novels focused on or featuring Gond-specific lore or any novels planned for the future? Unless I just somehow managed to miss out, is there a reason why there is such a dearth of mechanical contructs in the Realms? Would Dwarven communites or cities such as Mirabar be willing to invest in/put their trust in such technology? There are more than enough Golems and such created by Casters that run solely on magic but it seems to me that there are many opportunities for entreprenurial Gond worshippers to make serious piles of gold selling mechanical guards and other services to individuals/communities in the Savage Frontier let alone other locales. The information provided on Gond states that he views magic as another tool to be used in creating useful/fantastical inventions so there are fewer roadblocks to creating clockwork creatures, siege engines that could accept simple instructions and so on.

If anyone one knows of any literature that I'm missing out on, please share! I'd order them or go pick them up today if I could.

For Manetheren!
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2011 :  22:39:25  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message
Heya Ed and the Teasing Hooded One.

And speaking of teases... I hear Ed's going to write (has written) about a bomb-throwing kobold. Anything he'd care to add in an attemt to increase our anticipation?

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Foxhelm
Senior Scribe

Canada
592 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2011 :  22:46:46  Show Profile Send Foxhelm a Private Message
Shouldn't the title of this be "Questions from "Dead" Blackwood" today?

Ed Greenwood! The Solution... and Cause of all the Realms Problems!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2011 :  23:13:28  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:

love,
THO

Feel free to tease me wearing that same outfit -- or less!

Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2011 :  23:44:40  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
But of course, quivering hamster!

Kajehase, I believe "has written" is correct, but I think Ed isn't sure how much he's allowed to spill/tease about that, just yet. I'll check with Ed, of course!
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2011 :  01:26:53  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:

Hi, MalariaMoon. Off your excellent question goes to Ed, but in the meantime I can recall Ed talking about whalesong in the Sea of Swords being used for long-distance communication among whales, and for joint magical workings, including teleports of individual whales over great distances from one underwater locale to another, and for short-term shapechanges for whales that enabled them to hide/escape foes.
For more than this, we'll have to wait for Ed.
I'd love to hear more about how the concept of whale-song works in relation to shapechange, milady. Be sure to pester Ed for me.
quote:
Except for one tidbit: SOME whales and certain dragons are related in some way. Again, I don't know more; Ed does.
I'm wondering whether this would be something like the "relation" between dragons and dragon turtles, or something we've never read about before. I definitely want to know more about this!

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2011 :  01:29:53  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:

It's some other form of magic that most land-dwellers know nothing about.
Found something more in my notes:
According to Ed, most of the aquatic deities AND other deities treat whales with kid gloves, so to speak, because whales have long, deep memories and so can can "store" divine power/legitimacy. They are therefore mightily valuable.
However, I've never known the details of this. We'll have to see what Ed can tell us, because I'm darned sure there'll be NDAs to navigate around, re. this...
love,
THO

I'm curious about whether Ed has hypothesised any type of relationship between whales and that "other aquatic race with long memory..." ... the aboleth?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 60 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000