Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Ed Greenwood (2011)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 71

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1719 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2011 :  16:12:13  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One

Hi, Ergdusch,
I can help you with your question.
The streets in Arabel have been named and renamed many times over the years, as the city has broken free of Cormyr, been reconquered, local personages have risen and fallen out of favour, and so on.
However, that main central avenue you speak of is quite clearly labeled on my 1979-era Ed-drawn "home Realms campaign" map of Arabel as:

Thalonder's Ride

(known in daily usage merely as "the Ride" to local citizens)

There you go. Anything to keep a fellow wayfarer in the Realms from getting lost in Arabel. Not that it's huge or hard to STAY lost; it's just that there are some back alleys a traveler wouldn't want to blunder into unprepared.
love,
THO

That was a fast one!
Thank you, THO. You did me a great favour.

Not that I'd lost my way, but I will most certanly walk the right path in future times, I'd say.

All the best, Ergdusch

"Das Gras weht im Wind, wenn der Wind weht."
Go to Top of Page

Veritas
Learned Scribe

195 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2011 :  18:21:39  Show Profile  Visit Veritas's Homepage Send Veritas a Private Message
Hello lady Hooded and Ed the Sage.

Although time travel and meeting ones past self is something of a tired trope and one not popular in the Realms, I can't help but think that there would be few characters who could so engagingly 'team up' with himself as Elminster. Particularly of course a much younger Elminster and his cranky older self. The thought of Ed spinning such a tale positively gives me the shivers (in a good way).

However it may well be one idea Ed (among many others) has previously concieved of. What does the good Ed think of the chances of such a tale being forthcoming? Perhaps some short story written in his "copious free time."?

My best to both you and Ed.
-V

Edited by - Veritas on 11 Jan 2011 18:22:03
Go to Top of Page

sfdragon
Master of Realmslore

1962 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2011 :  20:39:22  Show Profile Send sfdragon a Private Message
Quick question

What was the line Elminter said to his daughter in ELminster's Daughter about thievery and what was the year of it......

and who said that line about Feaerun will always have it's meddling mages, the full line an the year

Favorite lines ever

My attention is to short to go open up the books for those, I'd have to stop and read them......

Now someone tell me why I haven't gotten around to reading the road to neverwinter yet..... I think I'm afraid of it.... don't tell RAS....

why is being a wizard like being a drow? both are likely to find a dagger in the back from a rival or one looking to further his own goals, fame and power

My FR fan fiction
Magister's GAmbit
http://steelfiredragon.deviantart.com/gallery/33539234

Edited by - sfdragon on 11 Jan 2011 20:42:39
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
29706 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2011 :  21:57:03  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
I like a couple of those sayings, Misc.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

HunterOfStorms
Seeker

Australia
21 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2011 :  23:46:31  Show Profile  Visit HunterOfStorms's Homepage Send HunterOfStorms a Private Message
Happy New Year Ed and THO!

Ed, I have a purely fluff question inspired somewhat by the recent textiles query.
What, if any, textile trade exists between elven and human communities? Do elves have a preference for certain materials that are distinct from human preferences?
Also, when it comes to colours, are there different names for gem hues compared with actual gemstones themselves? To clarify: we might call a particular shade of green or blue - emerald and sapphire respectively, based on the most common hues we associate with such gems. Do elves have particular names for things like emeralds, sapphires, pearls or rubies and do they use such names for colours or are there completely different names for such colours in things like textiles? If so, examples, pretty please?

cheers,
Hunter

its all about the fluff!
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31687 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2011 :  00:03:28  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Miscellany

Hello Ed an THO,

Are there any common phrases or sayings that are unique to the War Wizards that have come in and out of use down the centuries of the Brotherhood’s existence?

Something like, “the mage who stands alone, dies alone” or “remember how the Brotherhood almost fell” or "remember Authkor's folly" or similar, that would be used by one War Wizard when speaking to another as a warning, a reminder or as a ‘take head and reconsider before you do what I think you’re about to do’ sort of statement?

If there are, do any of these sayings hint at past War Wizards and/or some difficult moments in the history of the Brotherhood?

THO do you recall hearing the War Wizards ever use such phrases during play?

Thank you BOTH very much! :) And Ed, I know you’re very busy. If you can recall a phrase or two along with maybe a name of a mage attached to it then I can try to fill in the rest for my own NPC write-ups of War Wizards. Thanks again!

I'll note, also, that Ed has provided some brief "sayings" previously. You may want to look them over, while you await Ed's reply.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2011 :  06:57:37  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message
All this talk of Arabel made me remember something: Is Ed aware that "Arabel" was the codename given by the WW2-era German military intelligence service Abwehr to what they thought was one of their best agents (turns out he was actually one of the Brits' best agents), one Juan Pujol Garcia?

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

crazedventurers
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1073 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2011 :  09:56:31  Show Profile  Visit crazedventurers's Homepage Send crazedventurers a Private Message
quote:

Hi, Ergdusch,
Thalonder's Ride
(known in daily usage merely as "the Ride" to local citizens)
love,
THO

A-ha as ever one answer leads to another question

Who was/is Thalonder? Someone important enough to get a main thoroughfare named after them? (or just the surveyor/builder who made it?)

Cheers

Damian

So saith Ed. I've never said he was sane, have I?
Gods, all this writing and he's running a constant fantasy version of Coronation Street in his head, too. .
shudder,
love to all,
THO
Candlekeep Forum 7 May 2005
Go to Top of Page

Rhewtani
Senior Scribe

USA
508 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2011 :  18:50:43  Show Profile  Send Rhewtani an AOL message Send Rhewtani a Private Message
On the topic of how Windsong Tower rocketed off and left during the Weeping War and yet seems more or less intact during the Anauroch adventure, Blueblade posted:

quote:
As I recall, this has been asked about before at GenCon, and Ed (creator of Windsong Tower, and writer of the original Myth Drannor boxed set) just smiled and said, "Yes, it certainly seems as if it's back, or perhaps in two places at once, doesn't it?"
Which sure suggests that there's something "set up" here, that's not yet revealed...

So, can we find out why the tower is seemingly two places at once?
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5036 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2011 :  19:59:54  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all. Damian, I bring you a lightning-swift Ed answer, about Thalonder:

Ustrin Thalonder was the long-ago rebuilder of Arabel's city walls. He insisted on tearing down buildings in the heart of the city to make a direct path through Arabel, so defenders could move quickly if the city was attacked. (This was something city merchants had long resisted, in favor of keeping the maze of streets that slowed through caravan traffic and encouraged stopovers and local trading.)

So saith Ed. So there you are...
Obviously, "the Ride" was that main through street.
love,
THO

Edited by - The Hooded One on 12 Jan 2011 20:32:40
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3523 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2011 :  21:49:23  Show Profile  Send The Red Walker a Yahoo! Message Send The Red Walker a Private Message
Lady Herald

What(if anything) can you or Ed share about The Laughing Hero
of the North?

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963

Edited by - The Red Walker on 12 Jan 2011 23:53:25
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
29706 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2011 :  22:48:26  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Red Walker

Lady herald

What(if anything) can you or Ed share about The Laughing Hero
of the North?

I'm guessing he laughed a lot...

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31687 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2011 :  00:13:42  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Rhewtani

On the topic of how Windsong Tower rocketed off and left during the Weeping War and yet seems more or less intact during the Anauroch adventure, Blueblade posted:

quote:
As I recall, this has been asked about before at GenCon, and Ed (creator of Windsong Tower, and writer of the original Myth Drannor boxed set) just smiled and said, "Yes, it certainly seems as if it's back, or perhaps in two places at once, doesn't it?"
Which sure suggests that there's something "set up" here, that's not yet revealed...

So, can we find out why the tower is seemingly two places at once?

I'm sure this has been covered before. I'll check my archives, while we await Ed's reply.

Go to Top of Page

Malcolm
Learned Scribe

242 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2011 :  04:09:27  Show Profile  Visit Malcolm's Homepage Send Malcolm a Private Message
Okay, I'll bite: where is Lothen, and what Realms publication(s) is it mentioned in? i'm drawing a complete blank . . .
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31687 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2011 :  05:03:52  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Malcolm

Okay, I'll bite: where is Lothen, and what Realms publication(s) is it mentioned in? i'm drawing a complete blank . . .

Lothen is first mentioned in print in the DRAGON #228 "Athalantar" article.

Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3747 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2011 :  05:26:44  Show Profile  Click to see Alystra Illianniis's MSN Messenger address Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message
Was it discussed in any detail? Or just a passing mention? I'm looking for some in-depth info on the location.

The Goddess is alive, and magic is afoot.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins" -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

"You idiots! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -Spaceballs

Lothir's character background/stats: http://forum.candlekeep.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=5469

My stories:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_Comic_Tavern/index.php?showforum=188

Lothir, courtesy of Sylinde (Deviant Art)/Luaxena (Chosen of Eilistraee)
http://sylinde.deviantart.com/#/d2z6e4u
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31687 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2011 :  06:45:58  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Alystra Illianniis

Was it discussed in any detail? Or just a passing mention? I'm looking for some in-depth info on the location.

There's several brief paragraphs worth of lore about Lothen on pg. 92 of Lost Empires of Faerûn.

Edited by - The Sage on 13 Jan 2011 06:46:58
Go to Top of Page

crazedventurers
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1073 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2011 :  08:28:26  Show Profile  Visit crazedventurers's Homepage Send crazedventurers a Private Message
quote:
Ustrin Thalonder was the long-ago rebuilder of Arabel's city walls.

Thank you very much for the very swift response

Cheers

Damian

So saith Ed. I've never said he was sane, have I?
Gods, all this writing and he's running a constant fantasy version of Coronation Street in his head, too. .
shudder,
love to all,
THO
Candlekeep Forum 7 May 2005
Go to Top of Page

wakaman
Acolyte

12 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2011 :  12:50:15  Show Profile  Visit wakaman's Homepage Send wakaman a Private Message
Hello, once more!

Sometime in 2008, I posted a query about mythallars and floating cities in modern day Faerun. The answers given there were comprehensive, and I greatly appreciate the effort that had been put into them!

I'd like to possibly expand on this, with a number of quite specific questions concerning the Netherese and their enclaves. Particularly, I'm interested in the nature of the Mythallars, and how they were used. Here are some specific questions and observations.

• What is the size, shape and weight of a typical mythallar?

A look through the sources has produced seemingly contradictory statements. While Lost Empires of Faerun indicates that "it is a large polished crystal as tall as a man, though it may take other forms as well" (p 156), the Encyclopedia Arcana by slade with Jim Butler states that "This magical device looked much like a crystal ball but was about 150 feet in diameter. The globe shed a very bright light—almost as blinding as looking directly into the disc of the sun—with dimmer shadows and shapes moving across its surface. An ornate stand kept the perfectly spherical device in place" (p 7). Which of these is a more accurate description?

• Concerning the nature of the mythallars and the way that they were used by the Netherese

In the Lords of Darkness, there is a rather extensive description of a mythallar in a Netherese outpost (p90) as well as a very quick mention of how mythallars could allow cities to float (p80). Another account which is consistent with these exists in Netheril: Empire of magic, where it describes the mythallar that powered Karsus' enclave (p 102).

What these sources together seem to suggest is that the mythallars absorbed magic from the weave and then dispersed it steadily by emitting 'magical light', which the Netherese then manipulated to various effects in two ways:

A. By using crystals of different colors

I assume that when the 'light' hit the crystals they absorbed some of the energies and reflected only a specific spectrum of them (this is obviously the accepted view of how objects have various colors in our world), thus allowing them to separate and refine the raw energy that the mythallars emitted. My assumption is that they could use both the 'reflected', 'refined' light, which would correspond to a specific effect (corresponding to the formula of reflected light = mythallar light - absorbed crystal light) , but could also use the absorbed energies in the crystals, which would contain a new balance of energies that followed the formula of (crystal light= mythallar light-reflected light).

B. By using mirrors

These apparently reflected the magical light that the mythallars emitted back onto the mythallar or to desired places, thus preventing any of the emitted energy from being wasted and, in addition, allowing the energies to be focused and redirected. There seems to be a general theme to suggest that the 'reverse gravity' and 'levitation' magics that kept the city afloat and "upside down" (Netheril: Empire of magic, p 7) virtually indefinitely were facilitated by these mirrors reflecting back onto the mythallar (as in LoD p80). This would also suggest that the 'permanency' effects that the mythallar created for quasi-magical items was also facilitated, at least in part, by these mirrors.

From this rather nitty-gritty analysis (Which I do apologize for!) it appears that the mythallars were immense, but possibly not infinite, stores of magic, that radiated the magic almost like normal radiation today. This magic radiation was -extremely- non-specific. These energies were then harvested, redirected, and conserved by use of mirrors and crystals of various colors to create and facilitate a huge variety of effects (weather control, forcing people to read a sign, possibly creating a mythal effect, etc, as described in Netheril: empire of magic).

I realize that this is only an interpretation, and am deferring to your ultimate knowledge. Is this how you envisioned that mythallars worked, and how the Netherese manipulated and used their energies?

• How the cities floated

Based on the above assumptions and sources, it is apparent that the cities were kept afloat by the casting of the levitation and reverse gravity magics, both of which were augmented and made virtually 'permanent' by the mythallars.

Precisely -how- they achieved this is the subject of my next question.

A. It is obvious that a single levitation, or even multiple levitations from an individual wizard could not keep the enclaves afloat, simply because of the weight issue (levitate only allows levitation of 100 lb/cl).

My assumption is therefore that the mythallar not only allowed this effect to become permanent, but also greatly augmented its magnitude. Otherwise, if the mythallar could only achieve 'permanency' effects, floating up of the enclave would require the coordination of hundreds, if not thousands of arcanists, to cast levitation magics that would cover the entire enclave's surface and would account for the weight. Therefore, I would have to conclude that the mythallar augmented this levitation spell's magnitude by thousands or even millions fold. Is this a correct conclusion?

B. If the mythallars were able to augment the levitation and reverse gravity to such an effect, then this begs the question as to why it augmented specifically these magics and not every spell that was cast within the mythallar's sphere of influence. This would therefore indicate a deliberate effort by the creators of the mythallar to augment these two spells specifically, while leaving most others unaffected. Based on this, I have come up with two ways in which this could be achieved:

B.1. The first possibility is that the mythallars were previously attuned to specifically augment those magics. In truth, however, based on my very rudimentary understanding of mythallars as non-specific batteries of magic, I don't find this explanation appealing.

B.2. The second and more appealing possibility is based on the assumption that most mythallars had quite a non-specific aura of magic. This would lead me to believe that the Netherese had to experiment with the 'magical light', using a series of mirrors and crystals in sequence to refine the energy until it achieved the effect of augmenting said magics. This would be consistent with what was mentioned in LoD p80, and would also be consistent with my (possibly erroneous) view of mythallars as non-specific magical batteries.

Again, I realize that this is a rather tedious analysis, and I defer entirely to your opinion on the matter: Did the mythallars augment the levitation and reverse gravity spells and give them a permanency effect? did the mythallars achieve this by virtue of being previously attuned, or by virtue of mirrors and crystals? or was there a completely different method for all of these effects that I am ignorant of?

• Repair of mythallars

based on the above observations and assumptions, my next questions regard the potential repair of mythallars.

A. I assume that mythallars could potentially be pieced back together; but how could this be achieved?

B. I also assume that the crystals and the mirrors were an important aspect of the mythallar's normal function, so the restoration of these apparatuses would also be quite important in order to get the mythallar up and running again. This might be particularly important in getting the enclave floating and upright, if these apparatuses were important for augmenting the levitation and reverse gravity spells. Am I also correct in this assumption?

• I thank you for reading this extremely extensive and tedious post, and hope that my queries don't seem trivial or unimportant.

I thank you up front for your reply!

wakaman.
    Go to Top of Page

Hoondatha
    Great Reader

USA
    2384 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2011 :  13:22:52  Show Profile  Visit Hoondatha's Homepage Send Hoondatha a Private Message
    @Alystra: While it's not exactly what you're looking for (and I'm curious to hear what Ed has to say as well), here's an old thread where a couple of us were discussing Lothen.

http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12307

The short of it is that there really isn't much information on it at all, so I and a few others were discussing what we had done with it, and why we didn't like what the established lore had to say for it. Hope it can provide some inspiration while we wait for Ed.

Doggedly converting 3e back to what D&D should be...
    Sigh... And now 4e as well.
    Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
    Great Reader

USA
    3747 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2011 :  01:44:38  Show Profile  Click to see Alystra Illianniis's MSN Messenger address Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message
    Gratzi, Hoondatha- my request actually had a connection to what Penknight was doing with the location, as his PC had invited mine to join in the reclamation, and I was hoping to learn more about the location that he would be living in.

The Goddess is alive, and magic is afoot.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins" -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

"You idiots! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -Spaceballs

Lothir's character background/stats: http://forum.candlekeep.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=5469

My stories:
    http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_Comic_Tavern/index.php?showforum=188

Lothir, courtesy of Sylinde (Deviant Art)/Luaxena (Chosen of Eilistraee)
    http://sylinde.deviantart.com/#/d2z6e4u
    Go to Top of Page

Blueblade
    Senior Scribe

USA
    804 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2011 :  01:30:44  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message
    Mr Misc, you have read ELMINSTER MUST DIE!, yes?
    (It's FULL of hauntings in the Royal Palace, and I think there are mentions of a few in the Royal Court, too, and the buildings are linked by many tunnels under the courtyard between them . . .)
    BB
    Go to Top of Page

althen artren
    Senior Scribe

USA
    777 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2011 :  02:41:35  Show Profile Send althen artren a Private Message
    Well, a tidbit of the Laughing Hero of the North appears in the
    First Shadows of the Avatar's book, where Elminster "seeming"
    appears to turn himself younger and fights madly in melee with
    a bunch of Zhent swords. After the battle, he looks completely
    spent (much like barbarian rage?) and says to Shar "... tis draws deep."

Edit: Ive been meaning to ask this myself.

Edited by - althen artren on 15 Jan 2011 02:42:20
    Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
    Lady Herald of Realmslore

5036 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2011 :  19:40:05  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
    Hi again, all! Ed is very busy right now with real-world obligations (aka inescapable timesinks) and with rush Realms writing work, but with his permission I'm making the baldest of beginning at a reply to Mr_Miscellany:

"Are there any persistent, lurking ghosts of War Wizards that haunt the Royal Court or where the War Wizards reside in Suzail?"

A: Oh, yes. Many.

"Of these, are any like those from the Harry Potter books? The sort to jaunt around a specific area, dispensing good advice or being a pest, as befits their nature when they were alive?"

A: Yes, most of them.

"Are any like watchghosts that guard a specific area, room or individual (like the ghost I [vaguely] remember reading about that lurks near Mirt’s abode in Waterdeep)?"

A: Yes. A few.

"Or are such hauntings more of the “we just learned to deal with the ghostly presence of the long-dead War Wizard and got on with our business as best we could” type?"

A: Yes, this describes the attitude of many of the circa-1479 DR Wizards of War and courtiers fairly well. Note that hauntings are among the matters 'not generally discussed' with the wider public.

"Have the priesthoods of various deities ever been tasked with eradicating, hemming in or bringing to heel persistent, hard-to-kill-once-and-for-all type ghosts (and not just ghosts of War Wizards) around the Royal Court?"

A: Yes.

"Seems like with all the intrigue in Cormyr there ought to be a menacing ghost or two in the great sprawl of the Royal Court that can’t rest until some foul wrong is made right."

A: Oh, yes.

love,
    THO

Edited by - The Hooded One on 15 Jan 2011 19:55:49
    Go to Top of Page

Blueblade
    Senior Scribe

USA
    804 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2011 :  20:01:54  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message
    Dear Ed and THO,
    A general question about Cormyr, now that Ed has written two novels, bits of more, some short stories, the Waterdeep bible, and bits of some rulebooks (not to mention those Eye on the Realms columns) set in the 4e Realms...

Is the spread and accuracy of "the news" (rumors, gossip, Crown announcements, everything) better circa 1479 DR than it was in the 1370s, or worse, or about the same? Is there more censorship? More misunderstandings and/or "blank spots"/topics? More openness? "?"
    Thanks!
    BB
    Go to Top of Page
    Page: of 71 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
    Previous Page | Next Page
     New Topic  Topic Locked
     Printer Friendly
    Jump To:
    Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
    Snitz Forums 2000