Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Ed Greenwood (2011)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 60

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2011 :  15:28:52  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi, all.
Deathspawned, so far as I know, Ed didn't write a word of PRIDE OF THE LION.
He did jot down a couple of paragraphs of what the line editor intended the book to be about, and how he would likely handle it (I'm talking six or seven sentences at most), but the book was "thought up" by the publisher and cancelled by the publisher (I'm guessing due to slumping sales for the series, but that's purely my guess) before there was ever a contract or outline or anything of the sort. Dave Gross, who wrote the last published novel in the "main sequence" Sembian series, covered in his book the "major events happening to the characters" that PRIDE OF THE LION would have dealt with.
So, sorry, but there's no "lost masterpiece" (or fragment, or trainwreck) hidden from the world. I think.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

gomez
Learned Scribe

Netherlands
254 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2011 :  16:01:59  Show Profile  Visit gomez's Homepage Send gomez a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Azuth

Also - which deity would be most opposed to Talona?

Loviatar?

Gomez,
who is currently reading Lord of Stormweather (the last Sembia novel).
Go to Top of Page

Portella
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
247 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2011 :  17:56:00  Show Profile  Visit Portella's Homepage Send Portella a Private Message
My questions to Ed are:

If elminster has or had a favorite dish and drink what would it be?

Has elminster visited undermountain and in what occasions?

If I ever see Ed in Real life would he mind if I gave him a big hug?

Purple you say?!

Go to Top of Page

Aysen
Learned Scribe

115 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2011 :  19:12:38  Show Profile  Visit Aysen's Homepage Send Aysen a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Fellfire

Speak of the Devil, and he appears.

edit: Sorry Sage. I've got a question for Ed. Are there any religious Orders or private Adventuring Companies dedicated to the eradication of the undead menace? Vampires specifically.

Hi Fellfire, I can offer a few answers from the lore available here at Candlekeep, if you need them for a gaming session:

"The Foes of the Fang" - Vampire-hunting adventuring company, now defunct, based out of Waterdeep, with the Church of Lathander's support IIRC. (City of Splendors: Waterdeep 3.5 supplement, and older 2nd edition too)

"Knights of the Eternal Order" - Paladin order of Kelemvor, dedicated to hunting undead. (Champions of Valor 3.5 supplement, and WOTC web excerpt here: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20051111a&page=7 )

"Companions of the Pallid Mask" - Order of priests of Jergal, probably defunct, dedicated to destroying/controlling unsanctioned undead (Netheril: Empire of Magic 2nd ed. supplement)

All of these were initially found from this Candlekeep thread on canon adventuring companies and religious orders:
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11047

Ed and THO can provide further information, but I hope this helps in the interim.

Edited by - Aysen on 15 Mar 2011 19:13:33
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2011 :  01:45:20  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all.
I just received an e-mail from Ed, and among many other things (Ed is the SWEETEST of men, really), are answers to Portella’s recent queries:
“My questions to Ed are:
If Elminster has or had a favorite dish and drink what would it be?
Has Elminster visited Undermountain and on what occasions?
If I ever see Ed in Real life would he mind if I gave him a big hug?”
Ed replies:

Hi, Portella! I don’t mind hugs at all; I LOVE hugs. Ask any of the thousands of victims I’ve hugged at conventions! (Just kidding about the “victims” part, but not about the hugging part.)

Elminster’s favorite dishes and drinks have changed over time, as with most of us. A lot of our exotic Earth foods (“poppers” a.k.a. deep-fried breaded jalapeno peppers with cream cheese, for instance) and drinks (cocktails such as Pina Coladas and Tequila Sunrises), not to mention all sorts of ice creams, catch his eye and tongue when he visits.
At home in the Realms, when it comes to daily fare (as opposed to special dishes usually found only at royal wedding banquets), Elminster is partial to “sarsauce fowl,” which is a baked dish of cream, sautéed mushrooms, and poultry (a close real-world equivalent would be cream of mushroom chicken casserole) but will brush that aside for fresh fire-seared barbfin when he can get it (the closest real-world equivalent would be pan-fried, fresh-caught wild salmon). When it comes to trail food, he prefers smoked barbfin (smoked salmon; dry-smoked in a smokehouse, that is, not modern “lox” that’s bathed in chemicals to give it a smoked flavour).
In terms of drinkables, Elminster likes halatha tea (“green tea” would be the closest real-world equivalent) for daily thirst-slaking, and zzar (almond liqueur, somewhat akin to real-world Amaretto) and semi-dry to dry white wines if he’s consuming alcohol. However, “favourite” is a loaded term when it comes to someone who’s been alive for well over a thousand years, because inevitably Elminster compares what he consumes now unfavourably with remembered meals and tipples from long ago (memories inevitably coloured by who he dined with, where, and why). Really press him as to his most memorable and prized taste, and he’ll reply simply: “Mystra.” (And decline to give further details.) ;}

Elminster has visited Undermountain literally thousands of times. On a few occasions, these were to recover something or someone, or hunt down a particular being (to find out what they were up to, NOT kill them), but most of his visits were in service to Mystra in the endless task of “seeding” the Realms with magic (spell scrolls, usually, but sometimes magic items) for others to find, that the use of magic might be spread most widely throughout Faerûn. (Elminster has briefly appeared in the uppermost level of Undermountain to come to the rescue of a young, inexperienced mage in peril about a hundred times, and visited Skullport to stymie one magic-collecting villain or other dozens of times.) I would love to say more, but let’s just say there are some secrets I’ll leave to the (hopefully near) future to reveal . . .

Looking forward to that hug!

So saith Ed. Who created the Realms, Undermountain, Mystra, and Elminster . . . and is a champion hugger.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Aryalómë
Senior Scribe

USA
666 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2011 :  02:28:17  Show Profile Send Aryalómë a Private Message
Are there any major vampire characters in FR right now?

Is the Eladrin kingdom of Sarifal from Faaerie inhabited by an ancient and unchanged race of Eladrin, the Llewirr?
Is that pronounced like lew w ear (as in an ear, it's Welsh so I may know it)

Is there any non NDA info that Ed can give us about it?
Go to Top of Page

Blueblade
Senior Scribe

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2011 :  02:41:46  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message
Sure: the current "onstage" Manshoon in the Realms, seen in ELMINSTER MUST DIE! (and, I'm strongly betting from the final scene of that novel, in its sequel BURY ELMINSTER DEEP, too) is the vampiric clone (the former Orbakh of Westgate).
That's a very major character.
BB
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2011 :  02:46:38  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by tradwitch1313

Is the Eladrin kingdom of Sarifal... <snip>
If that's the one in the Moonshaes, you'd probably be better-off asking Brian James about it in his thread. He's the one who wrote it, not Ed. The Moonshaes weren't even in Ed's original (the name, maybe, but not the final published version).

You seem to be under the impression Ed has created every single scrap of FR lore, and since your main 'area of interest' seems to be 'newer lore', you may find it easier to get answers from in-house designers, who are privy to quite a bit more of the published 4e Realms then Ed.

I think of a setting as a railway, and Ed would be the Chief Engineer. Lots of people have worked on the train, and it didn't always head in directions we expected, and sometime side-spurs were created (Maztica, Zakhara, Kara-Tur, etc). Over time the chief engineer only knew what was going on on his train, but not the rest of the railroad. The best info can be gotten from the guys working those 'other lines'.

By no means 'a knock', or anything - I just think you keep barking up the wrong tree, and I know how frustrating it is to want answers that do not seem to be forthcoming (immediately). Try Brian - he's a great guy (as is his brother Matt), and he will usually answer any of our questions.

And I suppose I must now ask a question: THO, if hugging were an Olympic Event, would Ed be a 'gold-Medalist'?

Edit: On retrospect, I removed the (unintended) nasty bracketed comment. It was meant as an observation, but upon re-reading it I can see how it sounds a bit antagonistic. My apologies.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 17 Mar 2011 04:08:04
Go to Top of Page

gomez
Learned Scribe

Netherlands
254 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2011 :  07:42:44  Show Profile  Visit gomez's Homepage Send gomez a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

THO, if hugging were an Olympic Event, would Ed be a 'gold-Medalist'?

And in what branch of sports would THO win the gold medal?

Hmm. Are there 'olympics' in the Realms?

Gomez,
who also can't stop wondering what she tastes like after that Mystra comment
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2011 :  08:14:30  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by gomez

Hmm. Are there 'olympics' in the Realms?
Ed will undoubtedly have more, but I'll just note a little ancient tidbit from Tom Costa back in February 2007:-
quote:
That said until Tchazzar's return it [Chessenta] was clearly a bunch of often feuding city states, with obvious Athens and Sparta clones, lots of togas (though they seem to have largely disappeared), an Olympics, and an abiding love of some of the seemingly more Greek like gods such as Lathander, Tchazzar, and Assuran.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2011 :  15:29:16  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hmmm, that sounds a lot more overtly Hellenic than I remember Ed ever describing Chessenta as. As I recall, he thought of it far more like the lands that are now Tuscany, Piedmont, and the northern Italian peninsula and southern French Med shore, only in the times of the condotterie and Doyle's Hawkwood and The White Company. At least, those were the tags he reached for when describing it to us (knowing our interests, education, and backgrounds).
That there "Olympics" was known as "the Grand Tourney" and was held every fourth autumn, rotating in venue from (a campground just outside) one city to another. It featured long-distance running; a running/swimming/bareback riding/archery event; "spear the ring with your lance at full gallop;" non-lethal gladitorial combats, blindfolded and regular and four-way; mock battles; jousting; and an "acrobatics run" involving leaps from the top of a (wooden, temporary) tower through the lower-down window of an adjacent (wooden temporary) tower, running along oiled ropes over water-filled pits, and the like.
I'm clawing all of this back out of hazy memories, because we Knights never saw such a "Games," merely heard all about it in a tavern, from drinkers who kept enthusiastically interrupting each other (all NPCs played by Ed), when we were REALLY after news about the whereabouts of a particular villain whom someone remembered last seeing at the last Grand Tourney.
I do know that (Paul Kidd's Council of Blades and other published depictions aside) Chessenta has always been a verdant land of gently-rolling hills and much agriculture and horsemanship, dominated by rich port cities, but that it has otherwise, in Ed's conception, changed a lot with recently-passing decades and centuries in the Realms (warring city-states, various short-lived "kingdoms" or unions of cities, etc.).
And yes, Markustay's comments re. Ed as Chief Engineer are right on the mark. Questions about non-Ed additions to the Realms are always better addressed to their creators (and questions about "how Ed feels" about this or that addition always rouse my suspicions as to why they are being asked; is it a desire for Ed-validation, a honest hope that Ed will provide more details . . . or a desire to stir up trouble/reveal schisms among the creators?).
Ah, well, perhaps the cold, wet, dark weather today is affecting my thoughts. Or the fact that it's been too long since I've had an Ed-hug.
gomez, a lady wouldn't do more than hint at an answer to your query, but I'm no lady, so . . . if there was a riding/being ridden/licking to rapture event, I might, er, place in the results.
love to all,
THO

Edited by - The Hooded One on 16 Mar 2011 17:11:47
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2011 :  19:22:48  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
I had actually thought of an entire full-blown 'Railway analogy' for the how the realms have evolved, but then I realized this wasn't the right thread for that (I do so love Choo-choos! )

Anyhow, I actually posted to ask a question (rather then post-to-discuss and then add a question on at the end), so here goes -

Anything along the lines of 'two-way' glass in the Realms? Not necessarily like a two-way mirror; it could be something more along the lines of window-tinting or even 'fogged' or 'frosted' glass. In other words, something YOU can see through, but the folks on the other side CAN'T see you.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Aryalómë
Senior Scribe

USA
666 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2011 :  21:26:18  Show Profile Send Aryalómë a Private Message
MT-I'm not really appreciating your assuming or iimplying that I disregard previous Realms lore. If it wasn't for old lore, I wouldn't know wll over half the stuff I do. The reason I ask questions about new Realms lore is that I want to dig deeper into this new lore and find out about it.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2011 :  00:23:54  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
Okay, let's try to keep things pleasant. Such issues can be more appropriately dealt with via Private Messages.

Go to Top of Page

Azuth
Senior Scribe

USA
404 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2011 :  00:29:39  Show Profile  Visit Azuth's Homepage Send Azuth a Private Message

If I may be so bold, I'll add what I suspect Sage was thinking (and violate the tenet in doing so) and please ask that any post in this thread please be a question to or a response from Ed. I thoroughly enjoy everyone's contributions, but I find myself wading through numerous replies (and their associated emails informing me of the posts) that have no relation to this thread. While it bothers me little in other scrolls, this one has a particularly significant purpose, and I think we'd all be doing Ed, THO and others a favor by eliminating side chatter. I would wholly support deletion of violating posts from the moderators without warning.

I return, now, to fostering magecraft,

Azuth, the First Magister
Lord of All Spells

The greatest expression of creativity is through Art.
Offense can never be given, only taken.
Go to Top of Page

Aryalómë
Senior Scribe

USA
666 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2011 :  00:34:23  Show Profile Send Aryalómë a Private Message
Can Ed present us a different future for FR instead of 4e's raggity lore?
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2011 :  00:52:23  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message
quote:

Can Ed present us a different future for FR instead of 4e's raggity lore?

This is not really the right scroll for that kind of thing.

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963

Edited by - The Red Walker on 17 Mar 2011 01:08:37
Go to Top of Page

Aryalómë
Senior Scribe

USA
666 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2011 :  00:55:54  Show Profile Send Aryalómë a Private Message
Oh, and one more question:
Who doesnEd think will win in a fight?
Elminster vs Gandalf
The Simbul vs Galadriel
Queen Amlaruil Moonflower vs Galadriel
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2011 :  01:10:49  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message
quote:

Elminster vs Gandalf
The Simbul vs Galadriel

Not trying to be a moderator, but thats not appropriate for Ed's scroll either.

That type of thing is something this site try's to avoid.

Unless your fishing to be banned?

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2011 :  01:18:08  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Red Walker

quote:

Elminster vs Gandalf
The Simbul vs Galadriel

Not trying to be a moderator, but thats not appropriate for Ed's scroll either.

That type of thing is something this site try's to avoid.

Unless your fishing to be banned?

Indeed.

Trad, such comparisons and "versus" queries really don't have much place here, as previous examples of such discussions have proven... problematic. There is no truly right or wrong answer, and opinions are as varied as the scribes who contribute to the discussion.

Besides, both Ed and the Lady Hooded One have, in the past, deftly steered clear of such questions, and it's a policy we've come to adopt -- albeit unofficially -- here at Candlekeep.

Oh, and we can do without the "4e bashing" as well.

Go to Top of Page

Aryalómë
Senior Scribe

USA
666 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2011 :  01:27:11  Show Profile Send Aryalómë a Private Message
Of course I'm not looking to be banned. I was just curious in what he would think. But it appear's regulations here that I'm unaware of.
Oh, and sorry Sage. I get a little too worked up about lore and those sorts of things.

Maybe these are appropriiate questions:
Has Elminster encountered almost every religous sect on Faerun?
Has Elminster ever been to Faerie?
Where did Ed get hs ideas for the Sun and Moon Elves?

Edited by - Aryalómë on 17 Mar 2011 01:30:37
Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7966 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2011 :  01:35:34  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message
Does Elminster need a place to hide?

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

braunusvald
Acolyte

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2011 :  03:05:50  Show Profile  Visit braunusvald's Homepage Send braunusvald a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Arik

I believe Elminster's hiding place is covered in old 2E spelljamming/realms space info. Planet Coliar??? An "air" world with a safehaven near the center, With a frequent visitor a unique dragon red copper hybrid who held El in high regard

Could a Kercpa swing a Rod of lordly Might? All hail the mighty rodent!
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2011 :  03:17:38  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by braunusvald

quote:

I believe Elminster's hiding place is covered in old 2E spelljamming/realms space info. Planet Coliar??? An "air" world with a safehaven near the center, With a frequent visitor a unique dragon red copper hybrid who held El in high regard

Elminster's Holdout/Hideout/Safehold is referenced in SJR2 Realmspace. It's located close to the centre of Coliar, and also has a portal to Ed's study and library at his home, and to Yellowstone on Earth in 1894.

Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7966 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2011 :  03:22:02  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message
Aha, well ... awesome. Actually I was joking, but more info about Elminster's Safehold is always welcome, heeheeheehee.

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

Eldacar
Senior Scribe

438 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2011 :  03:32:12  Show Profile Send Eldacar a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by braunusvald

quote:

As I recall, his hiding place/stronghold is a fortress floating somewhere out in space around Toril, called "Safehold" - it contains healing potions, magical items, and all sorts of things that can help him if he happens to be in serious trouble. It was featured during the Shadows of the Avatar books (the second one, as I recall).

I've got another question to add to the pile, this one in relation to an interview that Ed gave in Dragon Magazine some years back (issue #335). In it, he was talking about the exploits of the Company of Crazed Venturers, and said that in their current spree of adventuring, they had repeatedly failed to stumble across the evidence for a Lord of Waterdeep being in the background of all the murdering of important NPCs and guild scandals that they've come across. Ed also said in that interview that he was going to avoid answering, since the Company hadn't tumbled to and resolved the problem yet.

Since it's several years onward, how did that story arc conclude (did Nain die? ...again?), and what was the identity of the lord? Did he go through with his plot and try to romance one of the Venturers (and subsequently slay them all on the way to or from the wedding feast)? Steal all their wealth and then poison them?

"The Wild Mages I have met exhibit a startling disregard for common sense, and are often meddling with powers far beyond their own control." ~Volo
"Not unlike a certain travelogue author with whom I am unfortunately acquainted." ~Elminster
Go to Top of Page

Azuth
Senior Scribe

USA
404 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2011 :  03:51:09  Show Profile  Visit Azuth's Homepage Send Azuth a Private Message

Ed:

Could you shed some light on what happens to the shades on the Fugue Plain awaiting "collection" from a deity when said deity dies? Also, what happens to a deity's faithful "shades" (such as Oghma's scribes in his library, as an example) if a deity dies? My apologies if you've answered this previously, but I can't find any references to it in the search.

Cheers,

Azuth, the First Magister
Lord of All Spells

The greatest expression of creativity is through Art.
Offense can never be given, only taken.
Go to Top of Page

Jakuta Khan
Senior Scribe

496 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2011 :  12:33:31  Show Profile Send Jakuta Khan a Private Message
@THO / ED

I have posted a quite long question or series of them several days ago.

Please apologize my lack of patience, but I would like to kindly ask if I can expect an answer or more likely not.

I could understand that the issue might even be a bit annoying...... but this is keeping my head busy for quite a while now.

If this is not going to be answered - no bad feelings from my side at all, since I can see on a daily base how busy just this one thread is.

I am looking forward to a short reply.

Kindly
Jakuta Khan
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2011 :  14:19:23  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Jakuta Khan

@THO / ED

I have posted a quite long question or series of them several days ago.

Please apologize my lack of patience, but I would like to kindly ask if I can expect an answer or more likely not.

I could understand that the issue might even be a bit annoying...... but this is keeping my head busy for quite a while now.

If this is not going to be answered - no bad feelings from my side at all, since I can see on a daily base how busy just this one thread is.

I am looking forward to a short reply.

Kindly
Jakuta Khan

As has been discussed before, Ed has questions going back to 2004. But he does have them and will get to an answer. It just may not be immediate.

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2011 :  14:22:59  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all.
Eldacar, the Lord subplot hasn't advanced much (beyond Knights eliminating seven Lords as suspects; we eliminated one of them "for good" before realizing that the REAL villain was framing his rivals in hopes we'd do just that), so Ed won't say another word about it. Yet.
We Knights determine the direction of Realmsplay by deciding what we'll do (where we'll go adventuring) more than Ed does (that's one of the chief delights of his campaign; it's never "DM buys new adventure and runs it, no matter what" nor do any of us ever get any "feel" approaching that situation), so there are about sixty subplots "up in the air" right now; not all that actively in play, but unresolved and waiting to bite us or delight us at a moment's notice.
I have my own suspicions as to who the villainous Lord is (well, for me it's down to four suspects, one VERY unlikely, one doubtful, and two hotly suspicious - - but other Knights have different suspicions), but we'll just have to wait until we see. Possibly several more (real) years from now...
The richness of play is worth it, believe me.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 60 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000