Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Ed Greenwood (2011)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 60

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2011 :  07:21:51  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message
Can Ed tell us any specific locations of Portals/Gates to other Dungeons and Dragons worlds?

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3285 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2011 :  07:45:22  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by tradwitch1313

Ah, ok :( I seem to keep asking NDAs for some reason. I guess I just need some official words to say somethig for me to be ok with it. I hope this os a good answerable question:
Is there any place wher vampires are at least tolerated on Toril?

Thay?

"These things also I have observed: that knowledge of our world is
to be nurtured like a precious flower, for it is the most precious
thing we have. Wherefore guard the word written and heed
words unwritten and set them down ere they fade . . . Learn
then, well, the arts of reading, writing, and listening true, and they
will lead you to the greatest art of all: understanding."
Alaundo of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2011 :  09:30:46  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

Can Ed tell us any specific locations of Portals/Gates to other Dungeons and Dragons worlds?

I think there's one to Ravenloft in the Greycloak Hills, a portal shrouded in Mist, and another is more of a doorway in the mornings along a beach as the Mist rolls in. Near Raven's Bluff, I think? Away from my books right now, sadly...

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2011 :  10:14:38  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Joran Nobleheart

quote:

I think there's one to Ravenloft in the Greycloak Hills, a portal shrouded in Mist, and another is more of a doorway in the mornings along a beach as the Mist rolls in. Near Raven's Bluff, I think? Away from my books right now, sadly...

Myself, and a number of other scribes, attempted to catalogue most of the more relevant portals active in the Realms -- some of which lead to other worlds.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2011 :  10:43:42  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:
Originally posted by Joran Nobleheart

quote:

Myself, and a number of other scribes, attempted to catalogue most of the more relevant portals active in the Realms -- some of which lead to other worlds.

Oh, okay. Then I guess I wasn't of very much help then, really. Thank you for the list, Sage.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Aysen
Learned Scribe

115 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2011 :  08:28:28  Show Profile  Visit Aysen's Homepage Send Aysen a Private Message
Hi again Ed, THO, and fellow scribes!

I have another cluster of questions this time, which came up while re-reading Elminster - The Making of a Mage. During Elminster's travels as "Elmara" with the Bright Blades, the warrior Dlartanan hailed from somewhere called "Belanchor". Is this a realm, city, or something else? And does it still exist as of 3.5 edition, or has it vanished/fallen into ruin/been absorbed?

Secondly, during the battle in Ondil's tower, Elmara weaves several spells about herself in a "dwaeodem", which as I understand, is a "mini-mantle" that costs life and the sacrifice of an enchanted item. Is this a mage spell or priest spell? What's the benefit of channeling the spells through the dwaeodem rather than casting them directly on herself?

Thanks Ed and THO!

Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2011 :  10:36:29  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message
Dear Ed:
Have the Lantanese (Lantana?) or Gondsmen developped instruments that measure the magnitude of an earthquake in the realms? Would/could that be done through the use of magic? On a similar note, do natural disasters touch the weave in any way?

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2011 :  16:27:33  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all.
It's "Lantanna," Alisttair, and I don't believe anyone measures earthquakes in the Realms. Makes note of them, particularly priests looking to interpret signs sent by deities, yes, but measure, no. And yes, the Weave is definitely affected by large and violent natural events. During a nearby, sudden volcanic eruption, I remember a minor (NPC, played by Ed as DM) local wizard commenting to some of the Knights, "Ripples in the Weave, ripples in the Weave." (In a context that definitely implied that the eruption would cause such ripples.)
Off your queries go to Ed for proper answers, in the fullness of time...
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2011 :  16:32:30  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
. . . And hello again.
Aysen, my notes warn me that the accuracy of what follows depends on the truthfulness of a rather drunken old storyteller in a tavern (NPC, played by Ed), okay?
This grizzled old gaffer once told Florin that Belanchor was a "once-busy trading port" in the "eastern Sea of Fallen Stars" that got torn apart into ruins by a dragon that then laired there. It has since vanished from view, after the dragon was attacked and slain by rival dragons in a fray that tumbled and scattered its stones, and storms blowing ashore since then washed away and rearranged what little was left.
The particular character was deep in his cups, and some of the other things he told us have since been shown to be false, so . . . take this with proverbial grain of salt.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2011 :  17:13:22  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message
Thanks beloved lady!

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

Blueblade
Senior Scribe

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2011 :  19:57:44  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message
"Yes" is the answer to that one. Ed's answered insurance in the Realms questions in earlier years of this thread, but my search-fu is fading . . .
BB
Go to Top of Page

Aysen
Learned Scribe

115 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2011 :  20:59:32  Show Profile  Visit Aysen's Homepage Send Aysen a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Miscellany

Do insurers against death or property loss exist in Cormyr and the wider Realms? If not in the current era, has anyone ever tried it in the past?

Thank you both very much!

Exercising my own google-fu, here's a Candlekeep thread started by Kyrene wherein you can find some insurance terms, each with their own corresponding source.

http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13403

Just from a quick ctrl-F search, the following terms may be pertinent:

"fire bond", "Godsfrown Shield", "healing bond", "surety", and "tumbledown surety"

IIRC, "Godsfrown shields" are known in Cormyr, at least among the mercantile nobles. Hope this helps!

Oh, and thank you THO for that quick response on Belanchor
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2011 :  23:18:47  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
Ohhhhhh... I'd love to place that ruin (Belanchor) somewhere... think Ed may provide a wee bit more?

And was 'the gaffer' (I lOVE gaffers!* ) old enough to actually remember said port, or was it one of those "in my father's father's time..." things?

And maybe a little info about the other locales in that novel - I believe I asked this before (hence 'whisper mode'), especially The Starn.

New Question: pg.21, 2e Draconimicon - "There are certain roots that have a mildly mind-altering effect on greens (these are usually poisonous to nondragons)."

Do we have a name for these? I figure with Dragonborn becoming prominent in 4e, this might be something folks could have fun with.

*Is a 'Gnarled gaffer' the same creature as a Dire Gaffer?

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 14 Mar 2011 23:22:54
Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7968 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2011 :  23:48:52  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message
I have a question about metals and (chemical) elements within the realms. Not just the usual stuff like copper, tin, iron, gold, and mithril ... but substances such as mercury, aluminum, hydrogen, chlorine, sodium, etc. Netheril offers a list (on page 100) which describes the prices of these things in the Karsus Enclave. Are any similar lists published for other times and places in the Realms? I'm quite familiar with RL history of alchemy and chemistry and I understand medieval/renaissance chemicals would be largely unavailable, impure, or ridiculously expensive by our standards (assuming they had been discovered or indeed exist on Toril at all). Still, the list published in Netheril suggests that such things can be commodities to erudite alchemists and wizards who need to equip their labs. Plus there are of course dragons and other creatures which produce chlorine and other substances.

Given the differing physics (and magic) of the Realms it's not unreasonable to expect our periodic table wouldn't necessarily be meaningful there. Has Ed ever suggested RL analogues for substances like mithril and adamantine?

[Edit: I suppose it's possible some of the elements being marketed in Netheril actually originated in faraway worlds and planes.]

A second, related question: aluminum in Faerūn? If so, is it ever crafted into arms? I am quite familiar with RL aluminum extraction and the process doesn't seem impossible in the Realms (ie: magic can create the required thermal and electrical energies).

[/Ayrik]

Edited by - Ayrik on 15 Mar 2011 00:31:09
Go to Top of Page

Azuth
Senior Scribe

USA
404 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2011 :  01:05:31  Show Profile  Visit Azuth's Homepage Send Azuth a Private Message

On the subject of elements:

Does Ed have any insight into what elements compose dragon scales? I find it implausible that a gold dragon would have scales composed entirely of gold, and as dragon scales are used as spell components, Thus, I assume there are additional elements when compared to our own Period Table. Similarly, are there any elements on our own table that are not found in Faerūn?

Cheers,

Azuth, the First Magister
Lord of All Spells

The greatest expression of creativity is through Art.
Offense can never be given, only taken.
Go to Top of Page

Azuth
Senior Scribe

USA
404 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2011 :  01:22:32  Show Profile  Visit Azuth's Homepage Send Azuth a Private Message

One other quick question for Ed:
Is there any updated information on how Candlekeep's defenses were affected by the Spellplague? Did the Weave's collapse have any effect on anything mentioned in the Introduction on this site?

Cheers,

Lord of All Spells

Go to Top of Page

Aryalómė
Senior Scribe

USA
666 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2011 :  01:27:29  Show Profile Send Aryalómė a Private Message
THO, could point me on a good direction to look for lore on the Incubi (and to a lesser extent Succubi)? Is there any lore that Ed could give us as well? How would he create an Incubus/Succubus character?
Thank you! :)
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2011 :  01:27:42  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all.
Markustay, I believe Belanchor was either on the south coast of the Wizards Reach, or the facing coast (north shore of Chessenta) . . . but again, Ed will have to speak more officially and with greater veracity than me.
Arik, alloys have been covered in Volo's Guide To All Things Magical, Aurora's, the Volo's Guides, Dwarves Deep, and divers other Realmslore sources.
Azuth, the Faerūnian periodic table is NDA, and although I'm not certain about the most recent edition of the game, earlier editions certainly never suggested that dragonscales (which have several magical and armor uses) were pure metals corresponding to the type of metallic dragon producing them. Ed and many staff designers and freelancers did much detailed work on dragon anatomy, ecology, and physiology over the years, and Ed (who created many dragon types for the game, such as fang dragons and deep dragons, not to mention variants such as dracoliches) has long advocated a system of "roleplaying" alchemical and magical researches (see Volo's Guide To All Things Magical) to promote individual PC discoveries rather than a laid-out-for-all-to-see "rules system" approach. As dragons are living things and subspecies are still evolving (the famous Cinammon Dragon, for one), the complex elemental composition of scales (which begin as living things, underscales, before hardening into outer sheaths like real-world human fingernails) may vary widely from individual dragon to individual dragon.
The prices and availability of sodium and some other chemical substances in the Realms has been discussed at various times in previous years of this thread, and in other threads at the keep, before.
Ed is somewhat hampered in the replies he can give about alchemical substances because TSR bought and owns, but has never published, a lot of Ed's lore on these topics (I suspect some TSR decision-makers were leery of real-world young gamers trying to concoct things and poisoning themselves or creating corrosive or explosive substances, with tragic, lawsuit-causing results).
More from the Master himself when he can reply, of course!
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2011 :  01:30:43  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message
Now, what in the world is a Cinammon Dragon?

edit: Yes, in Polyhedron #54 and reprinted, with added DM's note, in FA1 Halls of the High King.

Originally posted by Faraer HERE

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Edited by - Fellfire on 15 Mar 2011 01:39:49
Go to Top of Page

Azuth
Senior Scribe

USA
404 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2011 :  01:47:28  Show Profile  Visit Azuth's Homepage Send Azuth a Private Message
Thank you for the reply, THO. Can Ed confirm or deny the existence of Elminsternium on the Realms Period Table?

One lingering question for Ed: can he elaborate at all on who "Nahal" is from the 2E Tome of Magic? Presumably he is a wild mage of some reknown...

Thanks,

Lord of All Spells

Edited by - Azuth on 15 Mar 2011 01:48:24
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2011 :  01:54:23  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all.
To Blueblade, Bakra, and The Red Walker: Thanks for remembering that book (BB) and providing all the specifics (Bakra) so swiftly and completely. Red Walker, Ed wants you to know that said tome is NOT a book of how to build your house well re. insulation, hardiness, alternative energy sources, etc. It's a "dream book" of funky, sometimes very beautiful handcrafted "hippie" houses, some of them utilizing the hollowed-out trunks of forest giants, some of them cannibalizing parts of old cars and ironwork from period houses, etc. It's a book to make the peruser smile and dream and see what odd, fun, etc. things others have done, NOT a practical book of useful plans, et al.
To Fellfire: oh, yes. Ed drops hints and references to all sorts of things that never get developed, or that others can pick up years later to spin into a full-fledged Realms design. It's all part of his magic.
To tradwitch1313: good sources depend on what game system, setting, and world you're interested in, or are willing to modify. Ed's Hells writing was done in the days when references to succubi and incubi would have been censored right out, but a nice example of a "successful" succubus appears on page 61 (illo on page 60) of the Pathfinder "Second Darkness" Adventure path book DESCENT INTO MIDNIGHT, by Ed's good friend Brian Cortijo, who is a dandy game designer and "the" expert on Cormyr: Nocticula, Our Lady In Shadow.
Most of Ed's lore on succubi and incubi are NDA, because TSR bought it, but didn't publish it (a demonic male seducer of males and females was distinctly "over the line' for the publisher, in those days, despite the fact that Gary had put them into the game long before).
As for how Ed would go about creating such a character, look at the Nocticula writeup Brian wrote. The stats have to be there, yes, but what's important about the character is her STORY. That's where Ed always begins: the character's story: their aims and goals in life, what they're working on right now, and how they got to "here"/got to be the way they are. So, what is New Succubus Y, or New Incubus X, striving for? Right now, and next year?
THAT's the key.
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7968 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2011 :  01:58:11  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message
Thank ye for the prompt response, THO.

I am quite familiar with the metal lore within Volo's Guide to All Things Magical (one of my favourite sourcebooks!) ... I was hoping for more "scientific" information, lol. I shall redouble my searching of the Candlekeep archives.

[Edit]

In light of the above query about elminsterium, it occurs to me that our periodic elements are largely named for mythological figures, places, or people which are unique to our world. What we call thorium, cesium, and plutonium might be referred to in Faerūn by names like talonium, khelbonium, and thayvium. So, my final question on this matter (for now): do alchemists and wizards of Faerūn prefer any particular academic (dead) language for their "scientific" nomenclature; the same way our historical alchemists, natural philosophers, and scientists strongly preferred Latin and ancient Greek?

[/Ayrik]

Edited by - Ayrik on 15 Mar 2011 02:13:45
Go to Top of Page

Aryalómė
Senior Scribe

USA
666 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2011 :  02:10:17  Show Profile Send Aryalómė a Private Message
That's exactly what I do too! I always think of their backstory first, thenI do all of the technical stuff. I was hoping I could create an Incubus character because I have the perfect story for him! Also,I'm trying to figure out how to make one in 4e.
Go to Top of Page

Garen Thal
Master of Realmslore

USA
1105 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2011 :  02:32:46  Show Profile  Visit Garen Thal's Homepage Send Garen Thal a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One

Hi again, all.
To tradwitch1313: good sources depend on what game system, setting, and world you're interested in, or are willing to modify. Ed's Hells writing was done in the days when references to succubi and incubi would have been censored right out, but a nice example of a "successful" succubus appears on page 61 (illo on page 60) of the Pathfinder "Second Darkness" Adventure path book DESCENT INTO MIDNIGHT, by Ed's good friend Brian Cortijo, who is a dandy game designer and "the" expert on Cormyr: Nocticula, Our Lady In Shadow.
Most of Ed's lore on succubi and incubi are NDA, because TSR bought it, but didn't publish it (a demonic male seducer of males and females was distinctly "over the line' for the publisher, in those days, despite the fact that Gary had put them into the game long before).
As for how Ed would go about creating such a character, look at the Nocticula writeup Brian wrote. The stats have to be there, yes, but what's important about the character is her STORY. That's where Ed always begins: the character's story: their aims and goals in life, what they're working on right now, and how they got to "here"/got to be the way they are. So, what is New Succubus Y, or New Incubus X, striving for? Right now, and next year?
I must, in all fairness, note that while I did write the adventure for "Descent into Midnight," the credit for Nocticula, for the Demon Lord of Golarion article, and most demonic lore in general since the start of 3E, rightly belongs to James Jacobs, who was responsible for (among other things) the Demonomicon of Iggwilv articles in DRAGON, parts of the 3rd Edition Fiend Folio, and damned near every other juicy bit of demon game stuff in the last near-decade.

The rest of THO's recommendation still rings true, but credit belongs where credit is due.
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2011 :  02:34:59  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message
Speak of the Devil, and he appears.

edit: Sorry Sage. I've got a question for Ed. Are there any religious Orders or private Adventuring Companies dedicated to the eradication of the undead menace? Vampires specifically.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Edited by - Fellfire on 15 Mar 2011 02:47:42
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2011 :  04:09:43  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
Thanks for the quick reply, THO.

quote:
Originally posted by Arik

In light of the above query about elminsterium, it occurs to me that our periodic elements are largely named for mythological figures, places, or people which are unique to our world. What we call thorium, cesium, and plutonium might be referred to in Faerūn by names like talonium, khelbonium, and thayvium. So, my final question on this matter (for now): do alchemists and wizards of Faerūn prefer any particular academic (dead) language for their "scientific" nomenclature; the same way our historical alchemists, natural philosophers, and scientists strongly preferred Latin and ancient Greek?
That question (and your add) got me contemplating such fun things as Mystrylium and Azuthium.

quote:
Originally posted by Azuth

Is there any updated information on how Candlekeep's defenses were affected by the Spellplague? Did the Weave's collapse have any effect on anything mentioned in the Introduction on this site?
Candlekeep in 4e is now 'off the coast' on a islet.

Since the coasts were supposed to have 'retreated' (although technically only on the Inner sea), I thought this a bit odd, and then I thought of a great piece of lore to explain it (tying it to a couple of odd bits from canon). In fact, I have even mentally written a short article about it.

You see, that's NOT the same Candlekeep.

Anyhow, that was my own musings on the matter, and far from anything canon, but had the CKC continued I would have loved to address this (and although the story would be 4e-ish, the lore would be applicable in any edition).

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7968 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2011 :  04:49:35  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message
quote:
MarkustayCandlekeep in 4e is now 'off the coast' on a islet.
Haha, CK no longer falls within the purview of the Wizards of the Coast, then? Mind ye, our little island is quite small in comparison ...

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

Zireael
Master of Realmslore

Poland
1190 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2011 :  07:22:45  Show Profile  Visit Zireael's Homepage Send Zireael a Private Message
quote:
Since the coasts were supposed to have 'retreated' (although technically only on the Inner sea), I thought this a bit odd, and then I thought of a great piece of lore to explain it (tying it to a couple of odd bits from canon). In fact, I have even mentally written a short article about it.

Pleeease share!

SiNafay Vrinn, the daughter of Lloth, from Ched Nasad!

http://zireael07.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

DBG
Acolyte

United Kingdom
29 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2011 :  12:09:29  Show Profile Send DBG a Private Message
A quick question for Ed and THO

With the upcoming and much hyped SuperMoon on the Satusrday 19th March, is there any canon or has there been any instance of a "SuperMoon" having an affect on the realms, Magical or Physical?

Just curious as I always like to reflect current events in my own games.
Go to Top of Page

Deathspawned
Acolyte

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2011 :  14:27:00  Show Profile  Visit Deathspawned's Homepage Send Deathspawned a Private Message
I noticed while reading the sembia books once again that ed was supposed to write a book(Pride of the Lion)for it and found that it had been canceled....
Did ed ever start on this book?And if he did is there any way to read what he started?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 60 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000