Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Shadows of Unther - Online FR 3.5 chat based game
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Power2the1
Acolyte

12 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2010 :  04:24:54  Show Profile  Visit Power2the1's Homepage Send Power2the1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hey guys, just thought I'd post this game here in case anyone's interested.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177895

We've had 4 sessions so far every Sunday @2PM EST using mIRC to play and AIM for OoC and general chat. So if you're interested, let me know and we can go from there

idilippy
Senior Scribe

USA
417 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2010 :  07:17:26  Show Profile Send idilippy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm interested, I live in Texas and the time and day work great for me. Edit: just read your last post, where you tell who is still in the game. I have a concept floating around in my head for either a bard or a ranger/scout-type character, whichever you feel would be more useful. I'll put together the full background for both and send them to you to see what you think.

Edited by - idilippy on 21 Dec 2010 07:22:55
Go to Top of Page

Power2the1
Acolyte

12 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2010 :  15:15:39  Show Profile  Visit Power2the1's Homepage Send Power2the1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by idilippy

I'm interested, I live in Texas and the time and day work great for me. Edit: just read your last post, where you tell who is still in the game. I have a concept floating around in my head for either a bard or a ranger/scout-type character, whichever you feel would be more useful. I'll put together the full background for both and send them to you to see what you think.

Hello, you are most welcome to join to game! Actually a ranger character would be a great addition to the party - a mix of various abilities that a ranger can use is wonderful. We are going to try and play a small session tomorrow night on Wednesday, so if you can make that one great, if not no worries at all, just let me know what your schedule is like. Sunday is the main session though, and characters will mostly likely reach level 2 during that session, so keep that in mind.

As you may have read, the game is sticking to the published lore of the FR wherever possible, and is very role play/story driven. There is not a lot on Unther in 3.5 (very unfortunate), so I am using Old Empires from 2nd edition as well to fill in any gaps in fleshing out the region. I look forward to seeing your character and their background!
Go to Top of Page

idilippy
Senior Scribe

USA
417 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2010 :  18:54:28  Show Profile Send idilippy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can't make the Wednesday game since I've got family in town for the holidays and can't commit to being online for a specific time. However Sunday should work just fine for me. Cool, I've got a decent amount of 2e material, including Old Empires, so I'll give it a look since I'm not that familiar with Unther. I'll send you the character background later today so you can tell me what you think.
Go to Top of Page

Power2the1
Acolyte

12 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2010 :  04:30:59  Show Profile  Visit Power2the1's Homepage Send Power2the1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello all. Seems there is more interest that I originally planned.

There is a second group forming for the game, and if it takes off there could be room for another player or two in that group. The link to the game info is in the first post. Let me know if you're interested
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000