Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Old Everwinking Eye Column at Polyhedron zine
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dewaint
Learned Scribe

Germany
148 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2010 :  11:30:43  Show Profile Send Dewaint a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Greetings fellow sages,

a few days ago I stumbled about a question about the Everwinking Eye articles written by Ed Greenwood of old time Polyhedron mags.

Everwinking Eye copies I actually own:

* As Cold as Bare Fingers
* A Visit to Melvaunt
* Moonsea Shores
* Sevenecho, Then and Now
* Inside Thentia
* Temples, Cults And Idle Gossip in Thentia
* The Pride of The North
* Adventures in Zhentil Keep

Am now wondering how many articles were published then and if I got them all

Many Thanks for your help

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6645 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2010 :  12:40:49  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, you didn't get them all. You're missing a bunch more - like around 30.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Dewaint
Learned Scribe

Germany
148 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2010 :  12:58:04  Show Profile Send Dewaint a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow!

Many thanks George

have now some work to do, no lazy Christmas time anymore

Anyone an idea if and where to purchase copies or pdf of the old mags nowadays?

Guess it is a bit cheeky to ask for a list of issues containing these columns, isnt' it?

Cheers!
Go to Top of Page

Bakra
Senior Scribe

628 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2010 :  13:04:03  Show Profile Send Bakra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dewaint

Wow!

Many thanks George

have now some work to do, no lazy Christmas time anymore

Anyone an idea if and where to purchase copies or pdf of the old mags nowadays?

Guess it is a bit cheeky to ask for a list of issues containing these columns, isnt' it?

Cheers!

I believe Kuje originally mentioned you can find back-issues at Noble Knight games. Which can be found here: http://www.nobleknight.com/

I hope Candlekeep continues to be the friendly forum of fellow Realms-lovers that it has always been, as we all go through this together. If you don’t want to move to the “new” Realms, that doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with either you or the “old” Realms. Goodness knows Candlekeep, and the hearts of its scribes, are both big enough to accommodate both. If we want them to be.
(Strikes dramatic pose, raises sword to gleam in the sunset, and hopes breeches won’t fall down.)
Enough for now. The Realms lives! I have spoken! Ale and light wines half price, served by a smiling Storm Silverhand fetchingly clad in thigh-high boots and naught else! Ahem . .
So saith Ed. <snip>
love to all,
THO

Edited by - Bakra on 10 Dec 2010 13:04:52
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000