Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 I need some volunteers from Candlekeep
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7968 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2010 :  21:58:17  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I have an interesting idea for my upcoming "20 year reunion" visit of Pool of Radiance, set in re-ruined Phlan by the Moonsea (1369DR in my Realms). Basically, Tyranthraxus the Flamed One 2.0 (now occupying the body of a rakshasa rukh and mad as hell) has come back to finish his pool of radiance business the PCs so rudely interrupted twenty years ago, he's built up a massive horde of monsters (again) and he's destroyed/overtaken rebuilt Phlan (again) and is generally recycling his entire original power-hungry plot (again - though he's learned from his previous failure and this time he's a bit smarter and more careful, he knows that if he fails he'll have to wait another 20 years before the next proper astrological alignment, so he's prepared carefully to meet his deadline ... this time the PCs will have to work harder at finding ways to thwart him, and they'll have to do it fast).

I've even gone so far as to install a special NPC, Palladius Cadorna (the son of Porphyrus, approaching his 20th birthday, educated by the finest tutors and now a condescending and ambitious self-righteous rich noble brat; he considers himself a master strategist, great spiritual philosopher, and champion duellist). And an exciting new undead threat at Vahlingen Graveyard. And a new hierarchy of intermediate BBEGs in all the traditional places (Sokal Keep, Valjevo Keep, The Old Temple of Ilmater Bane Tyr Talos, Yarash's Vestrial's Pyramid, etc). The Zhents aren't organized enough to cause much trouble this time but a friendly cabal of Red Wizards (necromancers) have offered to help out (with their growing undead army) and the Cult of Dragon is beginning a zealous search around Phlan for a particular artifact they consider very important.

This whole conception is briefly described/evolved in this scroll, at least before I killed it with a poisonous anti-Drizzt ranting.

So why do I need volunteers from Candlekeep?

Well, it turns out there's some books. Some very special books. The only known copies of these tomes were stored within Mendor's Library in Old Phlan; they may have been moved to the Old Temple or other locations around Phlan. Some sages believe these tomes hold ancient lore about the pools of radiance themselves, critical knowledge which must be preserved ... and there are those who believe these books could be used to learn more about Tyranthraxus and his interest in the pools, perhaps even provide the key to banishing him from the Realms entirely.

I envision a small group from Candlekeep, a bizarre mixture of monks and scribes and sages, on an important mission to recover these special writings. They are likely not as hardened as my unfortunately valiant PC adventurers, and indeed may find themselves quite unprepared for experiencing the dangers of the greater world beyond the hallowed Halls of Candlekeep. They should be sturdy enough to survive some small hardships, and perhaps prepared to sacrifice some comfort to serve their mission, though not at all expected to participate in combat and adventure better left to braver heroes. I must admit some possibility of the Candlekeepers being captured, interrogated, or held prisoner by evil forces.

The leaders of this group would, of course, be the wizened Sage O'Perth (wielder of strange and wondrous time magics) and his ever present shapeshifting beast-mage companion/familiar known as Wooly. Only they possess sufficient mastery of lore and spellcraft to safely decipher these lost tomes. I expect Alaundo would choose to remain in Candlekeep as his duties require, and I will of course not be able to personally join in this unusual and exciting expedition as I have been assigned other important tasks within these Realms.

They might be accompanied by the famous ex-ranger Ashe Ravenheart; the learned Markus of Thay; the swashbuckling pirate-bard, Lady Alystra; the mighty wizards Thauramarth and Fellfire; the honourable Knight of the Gate; or even perhaps the famed planeswalking Arcanaloth called Shemmy. These are only examples - nothing is intended by suggesting these names nor neglecting others. All of my fellow scribes are welcome to volunteer or declare their lack of interest in this matter. I would be honoured if noble personages such as the Lady Herald should choose to join this venture, though I would not presume to impose further obligations upon their already pressing workloads.

No insult or disrespect is intended to my fellow scribes when I say that, in all honesty, I view them as possessing unparalleled knowledge of the Realms (and indeed, the entire cosmos) while being quite utterly ill-prepared and bumbling in the ways of surviving hard adventure. Perhaps more likely, as a group, to engage in passionate debate over incomprehensibly sophisticated esoterica and haul around a wagonload of scrolls than to remember to bring along some useful rope and rations.

What I ask is that those who wish to join this expedition please submit a brief summary of what you might offer to this group, mayhap a list of special knowledge, skills and abilities, magics, pet dragons, or vital equipment which (you feel) would serve this mission well. Unless you imply otherwise, I will make the usual assumption that you are human. I am quite interested in your responses.

[/Ayrik]

Edited by - Ayrik on 07 Dec 2010 22:25:51

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2010 :  22:47:26  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am no one's familiar!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2010 :  22:47:26  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
An Awakened Hamster? {Insert ROFLMAO smiley}

I offer an eidetic memory* and an unparalleled knowledge of Torillian geography, with a minor in cultures and history.

I'm also a lay-person of Gond - consider me the 'McGyver' of Candlekeep.

You forgot Gray, son of Richard, mysterious Sage of planer and planetary lore, and the fearsome (yet wise) Dragon Krash, of the Underdark (who happens to be canon, BTW).

*I actually use to have one of those - damaged it during the 80's - DON'T ASK...

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7968 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2010 :  23:35:16  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Wooly
I am no one's familiar!
Does that make you an unfamiliar?

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2010 :  00:46:32  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

You forgot Gray, son of Richard, mysterious Sage of planer and planetary lore...
I'll second this suggestion.
quote:
..., and the fearsome (yet wise) Dragon Krash, of the Underdark (who happens to be canon, BTW).
You mean Krashos Morueme.

And, Arik, I'd love to join the group. [Oh, BTW, Krash dubbed me Sage Operth. Just a minor tweak. ] I would have to think further, however, on what can be added to your "wielder of strange and wondrous time magics" for the sake of this project.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3750 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2010 :  02:38:27  Show Profile Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, this sounds like a grand venture for learning, spreading of wisdom and joy, and a just plain good excuse to have a tour of the Realms. Actually, the fair half-drowess/Moon elf Alystra is quite often confused with her fellow Eilistraeean drow bard, Lothir (Incidentally, HE'S the so-called "pirate". She is actually a faithful cleric of the Dark Maiden). Perfectly understandable, as they both are well-versed in lore of music, the Underdark, elven lore, and the Lady of the Dance. I've heard tell that both are quite good with blades, too. Of course, she might get a bit insulted at being compared to a male of such "questionable" repute, and she warns that he DOES have a slight tendency toward slightly juvenile pranks.

The Goddess is alive, and magic is afoot.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins" -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

"You idiots! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -Spaceballs

Lothir's character background/stats: http://forum.candlekeep.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=5469

My stories:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_Comic_Tavern/index.php?showforum=188

Lothir, courtesy of Sylinde (Deviant Art)/Luaxena (Chosen of Eilistraee)
http://sylinde.deviantart.com/#/d2z6e4u

Edited by - Alystra Illianniis on 09 Dec 2010 18:09:05
Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7968 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2010 :  08:16:02  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Krashos Morueme is detailed at the FR wiki and listed in Candlekeep's FR Dragon Database (found in the Traveler's Notebooks collection within Alaundo's Library); he is described as an Adult Blue who prefers to use the guise of a drow wizard named Quevven Jusztiirn. I assume Krashos is associated with the Morueme Clan who lair within Morueme's Cave complex in the Nether Mountains. I've found references in The North and FR5: Savage Frontier - but I do not have Underdark.

Ah ... it would probably not be advisable for a blue dragon to travel openly on this mission, as it would attract the Cult of the Dragon and probably cause the citizens of (recently re-dragonraged) Phlan some small discomfort.

I wouldn't presume to volunteer George Krashos, Gray Richardson, nor any other scribes without their permission. With the possible exception of Wooly.

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2010 :  09:19:10  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So Saith Krash:-
quote:
Well, I always assumed that Steven named his Strohm dynasty of Tethyrian monarchs after Keith Strohm. Eric made me a Morueme dragon in DDGttU and Ed named Hunter Alley in VGtW after two of his original players (Jim and Ian I believe). Ed has noted that the Realms has lots of 'in' jokes, not all of which have yet been revealed. maybe we should ping him on his thread to 'reveal all ...'

-- George Krashos
And, of course, DDGttU is Drizzt Do'Urden's Guide to the Underdark.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 08 Dec 2010 09:21:23
Go to Top of Page

Zireael
Master of Realmslore

Poland
1190 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2010 :  11:25:27  Show Profile  Visit Zireael's Homepage Send Zireael a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I find the idea really nice.

SiNafay Vrinn, the daughter of Lloth, from Ched Nasad!

http://zireael07.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

Thauramarth
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2010 :  14:54:10  Show Profile Send Thauramarth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heh, heh. The Mighty Wizard Thauramarth. Let me dust off the old boy's file this weekend, and see what I can come up with.
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2010 :  16:46:16  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I heartily approve.

If you like, feel free to use Eibed T'toc Skire (irascible tiefling bard of Waterdeep and servant of Beshaba) as an NPC.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7968 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2010 :  19:25:29  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Wikipedia
The most infamous (and to gnomes, most feared) giant space hamster was "Wooly Rupert," the Tyrannohamstersaurus of Ill Omen.
Also ... I found Wooly's baby pics here and mage sigil here. Are you perhaps some sort of were-hamster therianthrope, Wooly?

[Edit]

The etymology of hamster may be linked to a word of Persian/Avestan origin, hamaçstar, which means "(little) oppressor".

[/Ayrik]

Edited by - Ayrik on 08 Dec 2010 19:53:28
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2010 :  19:59:39  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arik

quote:
Wikipedia
The most infamous (and to gnomes, most feared) giant space hamster was "Wooly Rupert," the Tyrannohamstersaurus of Ill Omen.
Also ... I found Wooly's baby pics here and mage sigil here. Are you perhaps some sort of were-hamster therianthrope, Wooly?

[Edit]

The etymology of hamster may be linked to a word of Persian/Avestan origin, hamaçstar, which means "(little) oppressor".

Just check the info in my profile

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7968 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2010 :  23:05:36  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I could've saved some time by doing that, doh. But not a total fail; I did learn something new, oh little oppressor.

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

Quale
Master of Realmslore

1757 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2010 :  15:32:09  Show Profile Send Quale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've skills at violating canon (bend reality, psionics), but no longer have the time to post here from work, so your expedition is safe.
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2010 :  05:01:14  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mighty wizard? Nay. Tis true, I've some spells of middling power, but I'm no geek off the street. I'm handy with the steel, if you know what I mean.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3750 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2010 :  06:01:29  Show Profile Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
When begins this grand venture for dusty old tomes and the swag of ages, Arik, abbil?

Lothir's character background/stats: http://forum.candlekeep.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=5469

My stories:

Go to Top of Page

Knight of the Gate
Senior Scribe

USA
624 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2010 :  07:38:11  Show Profile Send Knight of the Gate a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm definitely the muscle of the party: I might have picked up some odd lore from the *real* minds at the 'Keep, but my job is clearly (as the name implies) minding the gates. This whole adventure sounds like fun! I'll try to weite something up and PM you later today, Arik.

How can life be so bountiful, providing such sublime rewards for mediocrity? -Umberto Ecco
Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7968 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2010 :  11:44:59  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Alystra Illianniis

When begins this grand venture for dusty old tomes and the swag of ages, Arik, abbil?
It appears it may be next month, perhaps the month following. Adventuring schedules are being readjusted to accomodate the holiday season. I realize that's not a lot of time for the Candlekeepers to prepare for an outing, I may need to recruit some number of inactive scribes from the roster ...

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7968 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2010 :  23:25:17  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Somebody asked me:
quote:
Arik's PM Inbox

I'm not sure what you mean by this posting Arik. Are you running a PbP? I haven't had the time to write a formal reply, but i'd love a little more info.
No - not a PbP. I'm DM for a group of about 8 players that I'll run (again) through this module. I plan to recruit some bumbling Candlekeep scribes to add depth (and probably another sidequest or two) to the plot; so why not invite my fellow scribes to submit their "character sheets" for this venture? It adds a little more "authentic canon" to my Realms and, incidentally, a bewildering pile of very strange characters who are (in my mind) interesting and easier to NPC than a bunch of random mannequins. "Play balance" is not a real concern since these poor victims fine people are expected to return to the Keep with gracious celerity once they've accomplished their important task, perhaps delaying only long enough to imbibe ridiculous quantities of alcohol with my PCs. I should've mentioned that none of the PCs have ever actually been to mysterious (and expensive) Candlekeep, also, I suspect (with good reason) that they'll try to get overfriendly with all the female scribes (once they determine the attractive females are not DM pets, seductive monsters, or lethal traps).

[/Ayrik]

Edited by - Ayrik on 10 Dec 2010 23:26:04
Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3750 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2010 :  02:03:02  Show Profile Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah!! In that case, feel perfectly free to volunteer the young, flirtatious, and mischievous drow bard Lothir for the journey. His character sheet is in Lady Alystra's profile archive, complete with a portrait a fellow follower of the Moondancer (as he calls her) made for him. Alystra assures you that he is a very gifted dancer and musician, as well as a fierce fighter when in his dervish dance on the battlefield. Just keep him away from any female players, as he can be a charming, smooth-talking flirt! (Note- this does not necessarily mean that he is a "player", just very "friendly" and and protective towards the ladies of goodly demeanor.) And watch out for his pranks, too- he's been known to magically strip the clothes from stuffy knights or stick air-filled bladders under he seats of dwarves and monks!

As for Lady Alystra herself, she is a quiet and actually rather shy lass, who is devoted to her faith, a gifted spell-caster and singer, and enjoys moonlit nights and hunting nasty beasts.

My stories:

Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2010 :  03:11:09  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I came up with a great character that I had my heart set on, but my DM wouldnt let me. A debauched Satyr Ranger/Bard. I never got to finish. Some of my character goals...

bed a human noblewoman and steal her jewels, possibly resulting in having to leave town in a hurry

bed an elf

bed a gnome

bed a dwarf

bed a centaur

get drunk and spend all of my GP on a magical(?) tattoo
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Cure Disease might be a good choice for that magical tattoo. A centaur?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a half a goat, why not?

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Edited by - Fellfire on 11 Dec 2010 08:14:49
Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7968 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2010 :  03:18:47  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cure Disease might be a good choice for that magical tattoo. A centaur?

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3750 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2010 :  03:56:45  Show Profile Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow. And people think I'M bad??! Even I've never gone after centaur booty!! LOL!

My stories:

Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7968 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2010 :  06:04:53  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Y'know, I've never given any thought to centaur anatomy before ... but, two hearts, two sets of lungs, two full digestive systems? Eat like a horse and eat like a man? That can't be right.

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3750 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2010 :  06:43:19  Show Profile Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nah, I don't think they have both. I'd imagine that the organs are larger, though. and some might be placed differently than one might expect.

My stories:

Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2010 :  06:55:39  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alystra Illianniis

Wow. And people think I'M bad??! Even I've never gone after centaur booty!! LOL!

C'mon, who doesn't want to say "Been there, rode that?"

G'night ladies and lords!

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3750 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2010 :  07:22:29  Show Profile Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Two words- saddle breaking....

My stories:

Go to Top of Page

Laerrigan
Learned Scribe

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2010 :  08:27:52  Show Profile  Visit Laerrigan's Homepage Send Laerrigan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ehh, why not, anything sentient seems to be fair game in FR . Side note on centaur organs; for my own purposes, I decided that tauric creatures have their major organs (except brain) in their quadrupedal portion. It just makes more sense for usefulness in the center of the mass. The humanoid portion is solid muscle and bone and conduits, and thus is strong enough to match the physical power of the lower portion, and to hold itself up/out during the stresses of galloping and ravine-hurdling. But the humanoid airways would have to be to scale for the quadrupedal portion in order to supply that bulk, if one really wants to get technical, so maybe we're best off just ignoring technicalities.

Anyhoo, Arik, I'd get a kick out of you using Laerrigan for something, whether in his present version or his older one. I PMd you with info, as no one else was posting very much here (or maybe you just know them so well already that they don't need to). Yes, Alystra, I consider yours to be "not very much," in light of how much I tend to say...

"Your 'reality,' sir, is lies and balderdash, and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever." (Baron Munchausen)
"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was not made for this world." (C.S. Lewis, "Surprised by Joy")
Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7968 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2010 :  16:14:28  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
lol, a vampire, heeheehee ... welcome aboard, Laerrigan.

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

Thauramarth
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2010 :  16:51:32  Show Profile Send Thauramarth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Erik Scott de Bie

quote:
Originally posted by Alystra Illianniis

C'mon, who doesn't want to say "Been there, rode that?"

G'night ladies and lords!

Cheers

And it does give a whole new meaning to the ancient formal greeting "F... you and the horse you rode in on."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000