Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Forgotten Realms NPC Generator
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

Lothlos
Learned Scribe

USA
111 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2014 :  15:32:03  Show Profile Send Lothlos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Keep up the great work looking forward to seeing more NPC's

The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.
-J.R.R. Tolkien

Go to Top of Page

MisstressK8120
Acolyte

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2014 :  23:16:32  Show Profile Send MisstressK8120 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, so I have a tall order to fill. I need stats for Hanali Celanil 3.0/3.5
I have her playing a active role in my campaign and I want her to save the group. I tried making the stats myself a few times and got so frustrated. If you can't I totally understand. This one would be real hard.
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
3391 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2014 :  10:38:53  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MisstressK8120

Ok, so I have a tall order to fill. I need stats for Hanali Celanil 3.0/3.5
I have her playing a active role in my campaign and I want her to save the group. I tried making the stats myself a few times and got so frustrated. If you can't I totally understand. This one would be real hard.

Gods are.......difficult to say the least. Now I could create an Avatar of her similar to what we saw in the Faiths and Pantheons book. There is at least framework and basics to follow. Obviously she's an elf, but what kind of classes would you associate her with?

4E Realms = Great Taste, Less Filling.

"If WotC were to put out a box of free money, people would still complain how it was folded."
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
3391 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2016 :  19:26:16  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Been a while since I looked through here but I figured folks could still rummage through it for useful stuff.

"If WotC were to put out a box of free money, people would still complain how it was folded."
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
3391 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2017 :  21:27:03  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
SIR HALVAR TALLSTAG; CR 14
hp 104 (14 HD)
Male Chondathan human crusader of Lathander 6/ warmage 4/ jade phoenix mage 4
NG Medium humanoid
Init +0; Senses Listen +1, Spot +1
Languages Chondathan, Common, Elven,
AC 26, touch 11, flat-footed 26
(+11 armor, +4 shield, +2 deflection, -1 misc)
Immune fear
Fort +15, Ref +7, Will +16
Speed 20 ft. (4 squares in +3 mithral full plate); base 30-ft.
Melee +4 everbright heavy mace +22/+17/+12 (1d8+10/x2, plus 1d6 against undead) or
Melee +2 halberd +20/+15/+10 (1d10+11/19-20)
Reach 10 feet with +2 halberd
Atk Options Arcane wrath, empowering strike, furious counterstrike, Power Attack, Shock Trooper, smite 1/day (+4 attack, 6 damage), warmage’s edge (+2)
Base Atk +12; Grp +18
Combat gear anklet of translocation 2/day, shadow hands [scholar] (shadow stride), third eye surge 3 charges/day
Maneuvers and Stances Known (IL 12th):
stances—bolstering voice (1st), iron guard’s glare (1st), mystic phoenix stance*
strikes—douse the flames (1st), foehammer† (2nd), rallying strike† (6th), revitalizing strike (3rd), searing charge† (4th), stone bones (1st), vanguard strike† (1st)
boosts—burning brand† (1st), white raven tactics† (3rd)
counters—leaping flame† (5th), shield block† (2nd)
Disciplines: Desert Wind, Devoted Spirit, Stone Dragon, White Raven
†Readied maneuvers.
Warmage Spells Known (CL 7th):
3rd (5/day)—as per the warmage spell list.
2nd (7/day)—as per the warmage spell list.
1st (8/day)—as per the warmage spell list plus Shelgarn's persistent blade.
0 (6/day)—as per the warmage spell list.
Abilities Str 22, Dex 11, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 13, Cha 21
SQ armored mage (medium), rite of waking, steely resolve 10
Feats Battle Caster, Extra Granted Maneuver, Fearless, Improved Bull Rush, Martial Study (burning brand), Martial Study (searing charge), Power Attack, Shock Trooper
Skills Balance +5, Climb +10, Concentration +19, Diplomacy +5, Intimidate +17, Jump +14, Knowledge (arcana) +9, Knowledge (history) +13, Knowledge (religion) +13, Martial Lore +9, Ride +4, Spellcraft +13, Sense Motive +1, Tumble -4
Flaw vulnerableUA (-1 to armor class)
Possessions combat gear plus +4 everbright heavy mace with lesser crystal of truedeath, +2 halberd, +3 light steel shield, +3 mithral full plate, tabard of resistance +3, ring of protection +2, ring of adamantine touch, cloak of Charisma +4, belt of giant strength +4, masterwork dagger, adventuring gear, spell component pouch, and 185 gp.
Arcane Wrath (Su): As a swift action, Sir Halvar can lose any spell slot to gain a +4 bonus on single attack or martial strike, as well as an extra 1d10 points of damage per spell level expended. Both bonuses can be applied only on an attack made before the beginning of his next turn.
Armored Mage (Ex): Sir Halvar's limited focus and specialized training allows him to avoid arcane spell failure as long as he sticks to light and medium armor and light shields.
Empowering Strike (Su): When Sir Halvar successfully attacks an enemy with a martial strike, any spell that he casts before the end of his next turn is empowered (as by the Empower Spell metamagic feat). Casting a spell that has been empowered through this ability does not increase the effective level of a spell you cast.
Furious Counterstrike (Ex): Sir Halvar gains a bonus on attack and damage rolls equal to the current value of his delayed damage pool (1-9 +1; 10 or more +2).
Steely Resolve (Ex): Sir Halvar has a delayed damage pool up to 10 points. This pool begins at 0 with each encounter. When Sir Halvar is attacked, any hit point damage the blow deals is added to his delayed damage pool. At the end of his next turn, he takes damage equal to the total stored in your delayed damage pool (maximum 10), which then resets to 0. Any healing he receives can either increase his current hit point total as normal or reduce the total damage in your delayed damage pool.
Warmage Edge (Ex): Whenever Sir Halvar casts a spell that deals hit point damage, he adds his Intelligence bonus (+2) to the amount of damage dealt.
Zealous Surge (Ex): Once per day Sir Halvar can opt to reroll a single saving throw. He must abide by the result of the new, second saving throw, even if it is lower than the first. This
ability does not require an action.

Edited by - Diffan on 04 Apr 2017 22:16:00
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
3391 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2017 :  21:58:15  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LAN UMBRILSTRYKE; CR 15
hp
119 (15 HD)
==================================================================================
Male Damaran human lion totem barbarian 1/ paladin (of Mystra) 4/ knight of the weave 5/ abjurant champion 5
CG Medium humanoid
Aura resolve (allies within 20-ft. gain +4 on saves against compulsion)
Init +0; Senses Listen +6, Spot +4
Languages Chondathan, Common, Damaran
==================================================================================
AC 23 (or 32 with the shield spell), touch 13, flat-footed 24 (or 32 with the shield spell)
(+9 armor, +9 shield, +2 natural, +3 deflection)
Immune compulsion, disease
Fort +21, Ref +13, Will +19
Speed 40 ft. (8 squares) in +4 mithral chainmail
Melee +3 valorous adamantine guisarme [lesser truedeath crystal] +21/+16/+11 (2d4+13/x3, plus 1d6 against undead)
Reach 10-ft. with +3 valorous adamantine guisarme [lesser truedeath crystal]
Base Atk +13; Grp +24
Atk Options Arcane boost, Arcane Strike, Divine Might, Leap Attack, pounce, Power Attack, rage 1/day, Shock Trooper, smite evil 1/day (+7 attack, +4 damage)
Special Actions lay on hands 28 points/day, turn undead 10/day (+7, 2d6+8; 1st)
Combat gear armbands of might, corsair’s eyepatch 3/day (see invisibility for 1 round or Blind-Fight for 1 minute), pearl of power (1st)
Knight of the Weave Spells Known (CL 13th):
6th (4/day)—banishment (DC 23), greater dispel magic, teleport
5th (4/day)—dimension door, spell resistance, true seeing
4th (4/day)—break enchantment, lesser globe of invulnerability, restoration
3rd (6/day)—cure moderate wounds, Darsson’s potion, fly, remove curse
2nd (6/day)—bear’s endurance, darkvision, resist energy, shield other
1st (6/day)—divine favor, magic missile, shield, targeting ray (+13 ranged touch)
Paladin Spell Prepared (CL 2nd):
1st—rhino’s rush
Spell-Like Abilities:
At-will—detect evil (CL 4th); detect magic and read magic (CL 5th)
Abilities Str 20, Dex 11, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 24
SQ abjurant armor, armored caster (light), code of conduct, extended abjuration, swift abjuration
Feats Arcane Strike, Combat Casting, Divine Might, Improved Bull Rush, Jotunbrud, Leap Attack, Nymph’s Kiss, Power Attack, Shock Trooper
Skills Climb +8, Concentration +15 (+19 casting defensively), Heal +7, Intimidate +16, Jump +12, Knowledge (arcana) +13, Knowledge (history) +2, Knowledge (religion) +3, Listen +6, Ride +3, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +13 (+17 deciphering scrolls), Spot +4, Survival +6, Use Magic Device +14 (+16 using scrolls)
Skill Trick Healing hands (successful Heal check to stabilize a creature, gains 1d6 hit points)
Flaw Murky-Eyed (roll twice on melee attacks when attacking a concealed target. If either attack misses, they both do)
Possessions Victory (+3 valorous adamantine guisarme [lesser truedeath crystal]), +4 mithral chainmail, belt of giant’s Strength +4, cloak of Charisma +6, vest of resistance +3, ring of protection +3, amulet of natural armor +2, boots of springing and striding.
Abjurant Armor (Su): Anytime Lan casts a spell from the Abjuration school that grants an armor or shield bonus, he adds his abjurant champion levels to the bonus (+5).
Arcane Boost (Su): Lan can burn magical energy to empower his martial abilities. As a swift action he can spend an un-cast spell or spell slot to grant him one of the following bonuses for 1 round:
• Bonus on attack rolls equal to the spell level.
• Bonus on damage rolls equal to twice the spell’s level.
• Bonus to AC equal to the spell’s level.
• Bonus on saving throws equal to the spell’s level.
• Resistance to acid, cold, electricity, fire, and sonic equal to 5 x the spell’s level.
Armored Caster (Ex): Lan may wear light armor without incurring the normal arcane spell failure chance.
Code of Conduct: As a Paladin of freedom, Lan must remain Chaotic Good and loses all class abilities if he willingly commits an evil act. His code requires that he respect individual liberty, help those in need, and punish those who threaten or curtail personal liberty.
Extended Abjuration (Su): Anytime Lan casts a spell from the Abjuration school, he applies the Extend Spell feat to them as if he had that feat (but without any change in level or casting time).
Rage (Ex): Once per day, as a free action, Lan can fly into a fit of rage gaining a +4 bonus to his Strength and Constitution scores and a +2 morale bonus to Will saves, but a -2 penalty to his AC. He also gains 2 hit points per level (for a total of 30) however these go away when the rage ends. Lan’s rage lasts for 7 rounds and during his rage he cannot use any Charisma-, Dexterity-, or Intelligence-based skills (except for Balance, Escape Artist, Intimidate, and Ride), the Concentration skill, or any abilities that require patience or concentration, nor can he cast spells or activate magical items that require a command word, a spell trigger, or spell completion to function. Once his rage ends Lan is fatigued for the duration of the current encounter.
Smite Evil (Su): Once per day Lan may make an attack against an evil creature. He adds his Charisma modifier (+7) to the attack roll and his levels in Paladin (4) to damage. If he accidentally smites a creature that isn’t evil, the attempt is wasted.
Swift Abjuration (Su): Anytime Lan casts a spell from the Abjuration school, he applies the Quicken Spell feat to them as if he had that feat (but without any change in level).

Sources: Unearthed Arcana, Complete Champion, Complete Mage, Champions of Valor, Spell Compendium, Magic Item Compendium,
and Unapproachable East
supplements. Stats were 4d6, drop the lowest method. Gave him a free Regional (Damaran) feat called Jotunbrud (treats him as larger for purposes of Strength-based Ability Checks).

Edited by - Diffan on 21 Jun 2017 09:01:41
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000