Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 FR Atlas Update 3 Map List?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Razz
Senior Scribe

USA
749 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2010 :  04:57:58  Show Profile Send Razz a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I installed Update 3 to my Atlas on my new laptop, but I am not sure if the update went through. I don't know where to find a list of the maps that comes with Update 3 so I can cross-reference a few to see if they're in there, so could anyone here tell me the names of a few maps that comes with Update 3 so I can check to see if it updated correctly?

Thanks!

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2010 :  19:20:47  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do you have a link to the updates?

I found them awhile ago but stupidly didn't download them. I think its because I needed the disc in the drive and I... ummmm... lost mine.

I was going to try manually replacing the files at some point, but like I said, I no longer even know where those files are located on the web.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Artemel
Learned Scribe

USA
110 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2010 :  19:33:53  Show Profile  Visit Artemel's Homepage Send Artemel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/article.asp?x=dnd/ex20020218a
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11695 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2010 :  22:15:51  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Artemel

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/article.asp?x=dnd/ex20020218a

test

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: