Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Elaine Cunningham [II]
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 40

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2335 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2018 :  13:29:14  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage Send ElaineCunningham a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, folks.

It has been a busy summer. One of my writing projects was contributing three short stories to Stygian Society, an upcoming tabletop game and its two expansions. The game designer is Keith Wilson, and the game mechanics are really intriguing. More details in a post on my Patreon wall, for folks who are interested.

https://www.patreon.com/ElaineCunningham
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2335 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2018 :  17:49:22  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage Send ElaineCunningham a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, folks.

A while back, I promised to post a story about a very young Elaith Craulnober. What with one thing and another, this fell by the wayside. HOWEVER! Here is a story about another, very similar elf, going though a similar set of circumstances. This is NOT the elf you're thinking of. ::performs Jedi hand wave::

Okay, yeah, it totally is, but all of the serial numbers have been filed off.

Anyway, here's a link tthe the tale. It's on my Patreon account, but it's a public post so that everyone can read it.

I post montly writing articles and the occasional free story, so you don't need to be a Patron to read stuff on my account (unless, of course, you WANT to be..." If you're interested in getting notices of new posts, stories, and articles, you can "follow" my account without subscribing.

Hope you'll read the tale.

Best,
ec

https://www.patreon.com/posts/wolves-and-21768989
Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2044 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2018 :  22:29:31  Show Profile  Send The Masked Mage an AOL message  Click to see The Masked Mage's MSN Messenger address Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ElaineCunningham

Hi, folks.

A while back, I promised to post a story about a very young Elaith Craulnober. What with one thing and another, this fell by the wayside. HOWEVER! Here is a story about another, very similar elf, going though a similar set of circumstances. This is NOT the elf you're thinking of. ::performs Jedi hand wave::

Anyway, here's a link tthe the tale. It's on my Patreon account, but it's a public post so that everyone can read it.

I post montly writing articles and the occasional free story, so you don't need to be a Patron to read stuff on my account (unless, of course, you WANT to be..." If you're interested in getting notices of new posts, stories, and articles, you can "follow" my account without subscribing.

Best,
ec

That you, Elaine, for bringing him back to the page again, even with a Pseudonym
Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2044 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2018 :  22:30:46  Show Profile  Send The Masked Mage an AOL message  Click to see The Masked Mage's MSN Messenger address Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Masked Mage

quote:

Hi, folks.

Best,
ec

That you, Elaine, for bringing him back to the page again, even with a Pseudonym

Would you provide us insight why you chose the particular name? Just the jumble letters or is it deeper?

Edited by - The Masked Mage on 03 Oct 2018 22:31:46
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2335 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2018 :  15:25:27  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage Send ElaineCunningham a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Masked Mage

Would you provide us insight why you chose the particular name? Just the jumble letters or is it deeper?

No deep meaning here. I just couldn't come up with another name that fit, so I shamelessly tinkered with the letters I had.
Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1467 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2018 :  12:46:47  Show Profile  Click to see Barastir's MSN Messenger address Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wonderful! I was absent these last month-and-a-half, it's good to be back and find this pearl!!!

"Goodness is not a natural state, but must be
fought for to be attained and maintained.
Lead by example.
Let your deeds speak your intentions.
Goodness radiated from the heart."

The Paladin's Virtues, excerpt from the "Quentin's Monograph"
(by Ed Greenwood)
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2335 Posts

Posted - 19 Oct 2018 :  12:32:25  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage Send ElaineCunningham a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Barastir

Wonderful! I was absent these last month-and-a-half, it's good to be back and find this pearl!!!

Welcome back! I also posted a link to this story on the Forgotten Realms Archives group in Facebook, but that group is so active that posts quickly get pushed down-thread.

Edited by - ElaineCunningham on 19 Oct 2018 12:33:45
Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1467 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2018 :  11:04:42  Show Profile  Click to see Barastir's MSN Messenger address Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Welcome back! I also posted a link to this story on the Forgotten Realms Archives group in Facebook...

I see. Anyway, I enjoyed a lot the reading, thank you!

Lead by example.

(by Ed Greenwood)
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2335 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2018 :  11:41:55  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage Send ElaineCunningham a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, folks.

We'll be doing an AMA on the Facebook group Forgotten Realms Archive this Sunday, November 4, from 10-11 am EST. I hope you'll stop by to chat!

Best,
ec
Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1467 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2018 :  10:17:40  Show Profile  Click to see Barastir's MSN Messenger address Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It was great! Thank you for your answers, and especially for sharing your wonderful fiction with us all!

Lead by example.

(by Ed Greenwood)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 40 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2018 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page