Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 About Askavar
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 23 Jun 2010 :  18:34:01  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I was reading the 2nd Edition FR box last month, and this passage in the "Lost Empires" sidebar caught my attention:

Askavar: An elven community in what is now the Wood of
Sharp Teeth. It was abandoned by the elves some 800 years ago
(estimated), its people heading for Evereska or Evermeet.

Was any detail about this elven community published after that? It seems an expansion to Bioware's Baldur Gate was called "Stone of Askavar" or something like that, anyone here know which was its plot, and if it revealed something else from this mysterious elven realm?

"Goodness is not a natural state, but must be
fought for to be attained and maintained.
Lead by example.
Let your deeds speak your intentions.
Goodness radiated from the heart."

The Paladin's Virtues, excerpt from the "Quentin's Monograph"
(by Ed Greenwood)

Edited by - Barastir on 23 Jun 2010 18:39:27

Larloch
Acolyte

Spain
24 Posts

Posted - 23 Jun 2010 :  18:39:31  Show Profile  Visit Larloch's Homepage Send Larloch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If I recall correctly, Stone of Askavar was a Mod made by some fans, not an official expansión.
Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 23 Jun 2010 :  18:54:45  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Larloch

If I recall correctly, Stone of Askavar was a Mod made by some fans, not an official expansión.

It looked like that, doesn't seem to be an official expansion. Besides, any info about Askavar? Anyone?

Lead by example.

(by Ed Greenwood)
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 23 Jun 2010 :  23:51:57  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not much, except that I would say it was a contemporary of Athalanter, Elminster's homeland, which is probably why it was worth mentioning. I note it isn't mentioned in the Athalanter article in Dragon #228 though (even though about a dozen others are).

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 23 Jun 2010 23:52:59
Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2010 :  12:16:03  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

Not much, except that I would say it was a contemporary of Athalanter, Elminster's homeland, which is probably why it was worth mentioning. I note it isn't mentioned in the Athalanter article in Dragon #228 though (even though about a dozen others are).

Well, Markustay, if Askavar was abandoned 800 years before 1368 FR (around 570 FR), it means it has outlived Athalantar. Elminster's kingdom fell to an army of orcs in 342 FR, according to GHoTR.

Another possibility is that the community was founded after the fall of Athalantar, what could explain its absence in the Dragon Magazine, but considering the lifespan of elves and the mentioning of it in the campaign setting - that makes me think it wasn't SO short lived - I think the first is a better shot.

Askavar is a contemporary of Phalorm, even if it was abandoned some 40 or 50 years before the Ardeep elves left the Realm of Three Crowns to sail to Evermeet. Ardeep was around at the time of the fall of Athalantar, so maybe Askavar was a vassal realm to Ardeep, specially considering that the woods were all linked back then.

But thank you, Markustay, I'll check that Dragon issue anyway. Anyone else knows ANYTHING about Askavar?

Lead by example.

(by Ed Greenwood)

Edited by - Barastir on 24 Jun 2010 12:24:12
Go to Top of Page

Gelcur
Senior Scribe

502 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2010 :  14:31:46  Show Profile  Visit Gelcur's Homepage Send Gelcur a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I might have some info on this at home. I ran a brief dungeon in an Askavar outpost and I think I may have found some material on a Dragon article but it was brief. When I get home I'll try to look to see what I found.

The party come to a town befallen by hysteria

Rogue: So what's in the general store?
DM: What are you looking for?
Rogue: Whatevers in the store.
DM: Like what?
Rogue: Everything.
DM: There is a lot of stuff.
Rogue: Is there a cart outside?
DM: (rolls) Yes.
Rogue: We'll take it all, we may need it for the greater good.
Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2010 :  15:57:19  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gelcur

I might have some info on this at home. I ran a brief dungeon in an Askavar outpost and I think I may have found some material on a Dragon article but it was brief. When I get home I'll try to look to see what I found.

Thank you, Gelcur. I'll appreciate it very much!

Lead by example.

(by Ed Greenwood)
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2010 :  22:50:01  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My assumption was that if it 'fell' 800 yrs before, it was probably around and in 'full swing' one thousand years before.

200 years isn't really all that long to an Elf - the equivalent of 20 yrs to a human. Faerun was a very different place a millennium ago, and I have found around 50 small Kingdoms from that period, now all long gone. Some lasted years and some made major impacts, but most are unknown to folks today.

For instance, there was some sort of major 'sea disturbance' within the last 1000 years that ruined/drowned/sunk several coastal realms. Not sure if it was an earthquake (dumping entire lands and islands beneath the waves) or a tsunami, or perhaps both, but it is a fact the coastline changed a great deal after the fall of Netheril.

You also had a major Goblin Empire in the Stonelands that poured forth into the north around the time of Athalanter's fall (the Battle of Bones), and there were several Dwarven nations - now also long gone - in that same region at the time.

You may find something in some of the Volo's guides (perhaps the Baldur's gate II one), or the Lands of Intrigue boxed set - that wood was indeed part of a much larger Elven community centered around The Wealdath. You may also find something in LEoF, but that info would be from the Crown war era and I doubt Askavar would have been an independent realm then (altthough those wars, IIRC, is the reason why the woods were split apart).

EDIT:
Found some non-related info about the Woods themselves (wrong time period)
Also checked those two Volo's guides that may have had something, but nada. Just some info on Durlag's Tower.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 25 Jun 2010 20:53:17
Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2010 :  13:02:32  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

My assumption was that if it 'fell' 800 yrs before, it was probably around and in 'full swing' one thousand years before.

That would be also my assumption.
quote:

You also had a major Goblin Empire in the Stonelands that poured forth into the north around the time of Athalanter's fall (the Battle of Bones)

I was wondering if it was related to the hobgoblin empire that build the huge statue of Nomog-Geaya, but now I think it was in southern lands...
quote:

You may find something in some of the Volo's guides (perhaps the Baldur's gate II one), or the Lands of Intrigue boxed set - that wood was indeed part of a much larger Elven community centered around The Wealdath. You may also find something in LEoF, but that info would be from the Crown war era and I doubt Askavar would have been an independent realm then (although those wars, IIRC, is the reason why the woods were split apart).

Unfortunately I don't have the Volo's Guide to BG II. I'll check Lands of Intrigue, but I don't recall the link with the Wood of Sharp Teeth. In GHoTR, in -626 FR it is linked to the Cloak Wood, but far north from the Wealdath. And it is also too far from the Ardeep to have any connection. So, we're back to zero.

But thank you again for the trouble, Markustay!

Gelcur, have you found anything? I've found nothing in my Dragon Magazine Arquive...

Lead by example.

(by Ed Greenwood)

Edited by - Barastir on 25 Jun 2010 13:48:11
Go to Top of Page

Quale
Master of Realmslore

1757 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2010 :  17:34:40  Show Profile Send Quale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
check Dragon 251 under Mythrien Sarath

and

I don't have the books right now, but I think Dragon 222 (article about the green elves) mentions elven empire of Anauria in the Woods, which is probably a mistake, or is confused with Philock (Netherese realm below the woods)

the hobgobin ''empire'' was far to the south in the Gorge of the Fallen Idol

Markus, where did you get that info about a ''major sea disturbance'' (looks interesting cause I'm running a campaign during Athe thalantar times)?
Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2010 :  17:46:23  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Quale

check Dragon 251 under Mythrien Sarath and
I don't have the books right now, but I think Dragon 222 (article about the green elves) mentions elven empire of Anauria in the Woods

I've checked the last one, and the article says some green elves from the Misty Forest moved to the WotST "obsessed in finding the ancient elven empire of Anauria". Later in that same article, they say the ruins "are old even by elven standards", but no details about the elven realm are given. But, considering they are elven ruins, they were probably talking about Askavar, and not of the Underdark Netherese ruins. Still haven't checked Dragon 251, will do it at home.

And yes, I was referring to the Gorge of the Fallen Idol... I'm a bit of a fan of Nomog-Geaya and his hobgoblins. Nice opponents, they are!

Lead by example.

(by Ed Greenwood)

Edited by - Barastir on 06 Jul 2010 19:07:25
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2010 :  21:05:30  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Quale

Markus, where did you get that info about a ''major sea disturbance'' (looks interesting cause I'm running a campaign during Athalantar times)?
Read through Pages from the Mages and Prayers from the Faithful - those two sources have the most info that lead me to that conclusion. They talk about Realms, Temples, and entire island chains that are now long-gone. I also note several cities/kingdoms in other sources along the coast (most notably in the Mere of Dead Men and the Lizard Marsh), that have since been 'swallowed up').

I believe I brought this up to Ed when I was looking to place some settlements that he didn't give geographical info on, and he confirmed that several realms have disappeared beneath the waves in fairly recent history.

I believe Brian James may have even 'tapped-into' this with his Moonshaes article, but I may be remembering things incorrectly. Something about 'lost parts' of the Moonshaes returning... not sure...

we also had a string of plagues all along the Sword Coast and down around Calimshan (and at least one tsunami IIRC) during this period, which very well could have been caused by all the standing-water (insects and rot) present after such an event (or series of events, which seems more likely).

Edited by - Markustay on 25 Jun 2010 21:14:27
Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2010 :  23:30:13  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice, Markustay, I'll also check this out. And I saw you asked Ed about that, thank you. Let me know whatever he answers about this one.

About the reference in Dragon 251, as in the other reference, it seems to point to a really ancient elven civilization. Could it have lasted unnoticed until 800 years ago?

But once again, the 2nd edition boxed set had some 'intentional misinformation', like I recently posted in the "Nimbral" topic. So, it is possible that Askavar was way older than indicated in that box.

Oh, and I couldn't find the Askavar reference because it is misspelled in both the Dragon Magazines... Assuming the reference in Dragon 222 is really about Askavar, of course.

Lead by example.

(by Ed Greenwood)

Edited by - Barastir on 28 Jun 2010 14:37:53
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2010 :  02:53:29  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A lot of FR writers simply copied verbatim what others wrote, and didn't bother to check their sources or do proper research - that's how so many mistakes crept-in over the years.

I will post whatever Ed replies with in this thread. I think it would be kinda cool (and fitting now with all we know with the coming of 4e) if that culture was a Dark Elven one - one that somehow managed to avoid the curse set on all the others by Corellon. It would explain why it was hidden for so very long.

Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2010 :  13:10:02  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I will post whatever Ed replies with in this thread. I think it would be kinda cool (and fitting now with all we know with the coming of 4e) if that culture was a Dark Elven one - one that somehow managed to avoid the curse set on all the others by Corellon. It would explain why it was hidden for so very long.

Maybe its isollation could be related to a Mythal, since it's linked to the demigod Mythrien Sarath - or to something about his imprisonment. Maybe both, the Mythal AND the demigod, are parts of this greater mistery.

I'm not necessarily excluding the the participation of the Ssri-Tel'Quessir (it was a Mythal that prevented the curse, perhaps?), but since the initial source says the elves from Askavar migrated to Evereska or Evermeet, this possibility looks very unlikely to me.

Lead by example.

(by Ed Greenwood)

Edited by - Barastir on 29 Jun 2010 17:35:06
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2010 :  19:09:09  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If they avoided the curse, they would be Green Elves - albeit very dark-skinned green Elves.

Nothing says Green Elves couldn't go to Evermeet - only Drow. They could have been the last surviving remnant of the Illythiir/Pre-Drow Dark Elves.

It was just a fleeting thought, to try to make them different and mention-worthy. Just another group of Wood Elves living in a forest doesn't sound very exciting, and certainly doesn't warrant a mention as a 'Fallen Kingdom'.

There could be any number of ways to differentiate them from the rest - perhaps they worshiped deities other then the Seldarine? The GHotR does mention Wood Elves worshipped Fey deities before the coming of the (Gold/Silver) Eladrin. I've always thought the Eastern Elves (UE) fit that profile better, but there's nothing to say that at least one western group did not join the others when the Seldarine became known.

Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2010 :  19:49:37  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
There could be any number of ways to differentiate them from the rest - perhaps they worshiped deities other then the Seldarine?

Is Mythrien Sarath one of the Seldarine? According to Dragon 251, I think he was worshiped there. Maybe they worshiped the Seldarine, but kept alive at least THIS reverence to an almost forgotten deity. And maybe a small sect of them, seen as Green elves in Evermeet, know about Mythrien's imprisonment or keep following the demigod.

I wasn't saying they would not be accepted in Evermeet, but if they were to be recognized as Ssri-Tel'Quessir, leaving to the Green Isle would reveal their existence. And if they could be "confused" with Wood elves, there would be no point in their isolationism or secrecy.

quote:

The GHotR does mention Wood Elves worshipped Fey deities before the coming of the (Gold/Silver) Eladrin. I've always thought the Eastern Elves (UE) fit that profile better, but there's nothing to say that at least one western group did not join the others when the Seldarine became known.

The wild elves from Maztica probably could still venerate the Fey pantheon, don't you think? I don't remember seeing any specific reference about their religion creeds and habits.

Finally, are Askavar elves necessarily green or dark elves? You're deducing it cause you see a link between them and the Wealdath elves, right? Couldn't them be moon or even gold elves? If they venerated the demigod of Mythals, I feel inclined to think the elves of Askavar COULD be of the same subrace(s) of the elves that created the first Mythals.

Lead by example.

(by Ed Greenwood)

Edited by - Barastir on 29 Jun 2010 20:23:22
Go to Top of Page

Quale
Master of Realmslore

1757 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2010 :  21:53:21  Show Profile Send Quale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mythrien Sarath is only mentioned in one article, I remember Rich Baker saying that is very doubtful that they will use these gods again. Tough later in one of the DDI articles, Sarula Iliene the Nixie Queen was changed into an archfey. So there could be a relation to the Seelie Court.

Also the Wood of Sharp Teeth is a remnant of Shantel Othreier, which was a moon elf realm destroyed by Ilythiir, doubt they would attack their own so fiercely (e.g. Miyeritar). Green (wood) elves settled later, probably from Ardeep.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2010 :  22:07:25  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Elves of Shilmista were silver Elves, and yet behaved very much like wood or even Wild Elves - very paranoid and 'isolationist'.

Ergo, I imagine the terms 'Wood' and 'High' Elves are more of a cultural thing, whereas 'Green' or 'Eladrin' is more a racial thing. Since we examples of Eladrin Elves behaving like Wood Elves, and Green Elves (most notably Miyeritar) behaving like Eladrin (former Sun/Moon/Star), any combination is really possible.

Hopefully Ed will be able to shed some light on this.

I think the western (northern Maztica/Anchorme') Elves would indeed worship Fey deities, but I think they would call them by other names. I'm thinking something akin to Amerind naming (Raven, Coyote, etc), and probably all given an animal form (ergo Lurue, not Mystra or Corellon, would be their 'magic God').

Just opinion, mind you. very little to go on, except they appear to be a take-off on Plains Indians (which means most of the pics of Dragonlance Elves would work for us there).

Go to Top of Page

Quale
Master of Realmslore

1757 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2010 :  22:17:25  Show Profile Send Quale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
During 2e (Ed's article) there were sun elves in Lyrandrar (Chondalwood) that behaved (xenophobic killing on sight) like wild elves.

Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2010 :  22:54:50  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I must confess that, since I'm a 2e player and master, I'm not very used to the (sub)races that appeared in the 3rd edition, like star elves and the division between wild and wood elves.

I used to think green/forest/wood/wild elves, or Sy-Tel'Quessir, were but one race, with different levels of "civilization". So there were tribes as "primitive" as american indians (with a celtic touch), and clans that were more "advanced".

My favorite NPC, for example, is a ranger from a tribe with the cultural level of Conan's tribe, at the beginning of the first movie Conan the Barbarian. And so I keep the wood elves in my campaign.

My game isn't set in Aglarond, but I would make the lost elves there to be the wild/wood elven ancestrals of the Cha-Tel'Quessir. After all, I think there are already too many elves in the world...

Lead by example.

(by Ed Greenwood)

Edited by - Barastir on 29 Jun 2010 23:15:37
Go to Top of Page

Gelcur
Senior Scribe

502 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2010 :  02:35:31  Show Profile  Visit Gelcur's Homepage Send Gelcur a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry for the delay on this.

Askavar is mentioned in 1085 Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting (A Grand Tour of the Realms) p 10. It states it is located in what is now called the Wood of Sharp Teeth and that it was abandoned 800 years ago give or take, placing it around 568 DR.

It is mentioned in passing to describe pottery on page 4 of 9487 Giantcraft.

Page 62 of Champions of Valor also mentions Askavar again placing it in the Wood of Sharp Teeth, it also references those woods by what they were called then, Glimmerwood.

And finally page 30 of Dragon 251 which refers to Askalvar. Most feel that its just a typo for Askavar especially since it was also located in the Wood of Sharp Teeth.

I know this is repeating some stuff from above but that's all my notes.

The party come to a town befallen by hysteria

Rogue: So what's in the general store?
DM: What are you looking for?
Rogue: Whatevers in the store.
DM: Like what?
Rogue: Everything.
DM: There is a lot of stuff.
Rogue: Is there a cart outside?
DM: (rolls) Yes.
Rogue: We'll take it all, we may need it for the greater good.
Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2010 :  11:56:25  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gelcur

Sorry for the delay on this.

Askavar is mentioned in 1085 Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting (A Grand Tour of the Realms) p 10.

It is mentioned in passing to describe pottery on page 4 of 9487 Giantcraft(...)

Page 62 of Champions of Valor also mentions Askavar again(...)

And finally page 30 of Dragon 251 which refers to Askalvar(...)

I know this is repeating some stuff from above but that's all my notes.

No worries, Gelcur, and thank you very much for your answer. I'll check the other references you gave us: I don't have "Champions of Valor", but I'll borrow it from a friend, just to check it out.

Lead by example.

(by Ed Greenwood)

Edited by - Barastir on 30 Jun 2010 14:44:07
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2010 :  21:47:50  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I haven't read the novel(s) having to do with the Shadowking, but from what little I know of the story it took place in that region, and it took place some time ago (although I don't know if it was 50 yrs, or several centuries). However, the history of the people of the place (the Talfir) seem to go back to the beginning of the world (which really screws up some of my musings).

Anyone here remember reading those? perhaps it has received all these mentions in source because it was important to a novel?

It just seems strange that it keeps getting brought-up, when we know almost nothing about it.

Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3286 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2010 :  02:45:08  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
{sarcasm on}But, but I was told that 'every square inch' of the setting was 'super detailed'?{/sarcasm off}

The Kingdom of Ebonfar fought with the Kingdom of Najara to create the Fields of the Dead in the Western Heartlands.

"These things also I have observed: that knowledge of our world is
to be nurtured like a precious flower, for it is the most precious
thing we have. Wherefore guard the word written and heed
words unwritten and set them down ere they fade . . . Learn
then, well, the arts of reading, writing, and listening true, and they
will lead you to the greatest art of all: understanding."
Alaundo of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Snowblood
Senior Scribe

Australia
388 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2010 :  12:56:30  Show Profile Send Snowblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wood, Wild & Sylvan elf are all labels for indigenous Green Elves...Wild is just a lifestyle choice not a racial one...WOST was Shantel Othreien..... the ruins there are from that time.

Aryvandaar, Ilythiir, Arnothoi, Orva, Sarphil, Anauria/Asram/Hlondath, Uvaeren, Braceldaur, Ilodhar, Lisenaar, Imaskar, Miyeritar, Orishaar, Shantel Othrieir, Keltormir, Eaerlann, Ammarindar, Siluvanede, Sharrven, Illefarn, Ardeep, Rystal Wood, Evereska are all available here for download:http://phasai.deviantart.com/gallery/
Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2010 :  17:28:22  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Talfir lived on the woods that would be later known as "Reaching Woods". This forest was part of the woods of the elven realm of Shantel Othreier, but its extension is not clear in any sourcebook I found this far. I've also discovered that Shantel Othreier was inhabited by moon and gold elves, but since refugees from Illefarn moved there in some point of its history, there were at least some green elves there, too. This ancient realm fell in the last Crown Wars, some 11,000 years ago, so even if Askavar can be in the same location, their inhabitants could be at most very distant descendants from this much older kingdom.

PS: Forgot the "sylvan", that was yet another name for the Sy-Tel'Quessir in 2e!

(Posting in my birthday, my 73th post, when I was born in '73)

Lead by example.

(by Ed Greenwood)

Edited by - Barastir on 01 Jul 2010 17:30:49
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 02 Jul 2010 :  00:03:27  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Snowblood

<snip> Wild is just a lifestyle choice...
I thought the 60's were over?

Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 02 Jul 2010 :  11:49:36  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I thought the 60's were over?

Long hair, thin bodies, living close to the nature... Those are the elves! Peace and love!

Lead by example.

(by Ed Greenwood)

Edited by - Barastir on 02 Jul 2010 11:50:44
Go to Top of Page

X_Ice_X
Acolyte

Portugal
20 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2010 :  17:46:48  Show Profile  Visit X_Ice_X's Homepage Send X_Ice_X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Any news about this?
Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2010 :  18:44:32  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X_Ice_X

Any news about this?

Nothing until now, X_Ice_X. Markustay posted a question for Ed, but I'm not sure if it was answered.

Lead by example.

(by Ed Greenwood)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: