Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Help with Rivermoot & Castle of Illusion
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bonuspoints
Acolyte

Australia
2 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2010 :  02:26:42  Show Profile  Visit Bonuspoints's Homepage Send Bonuspoints a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Looking at running a game set in Rivermoot and was wondering it there was a bit of information out there. I've read through the Silver Marches and campaign book, but it barely gets a mention.

Also I'd like to know about the Castle of Illusions. Thats one place I don't see any info about other than being marked on the map.

Any help would be much appreciated.

"I live in the world where The Immortal can die...The Immortal! I'm just hyperglycemic...what chance do I have!"

Kno
Senior Scribe

452 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2010 :  08:15:33  Show Profile Send Kno a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rivermoot, I don't know

For the Castle of Illusions I suggest downloading the North http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/frx/20050428a

z455t
Go to Top of Page

Bonuspoints
Acolyte

Australia
2 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2010 :  13:27:54  Show Profile  Visit Bonuspoints's Homepage Send Bonuspoints a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cheers mate thats been helpful. From google searches of Rivermoot I came across references of it being in a computer game so was hoping someone on here might know a bit about it.

"I live in the world where The Immortal can die...The Immortal! I'm just hyperglycemic...what chance do I have!"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000