Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Map sections for y'all
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11

sleyvas
Great Reader

USA
7509 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2014 :  08:47:23  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GreatInca

Handsome Rob reposted his full-world TIF on 4Shared (I requested it in PM)

Link Redacted; see my post on page 11 for why -- Wooly Rupert

I'm subdividing it into continental sections and will seed a torrent on the pirate bay. Most computers today should be able to handle 100 megapixel images (computers have had at least 1GB of RAM since 2009-2010)

Toril: 30600x13400 -- 410.04 megapixels (Scale: 2 pixels = 1 mile)

Fearun: 7500x6500 @ 7580, 1200 | 15080, 7700 -- 48.75 megapixels
Sword Coast: 3000x4500 @ 0,350 (7580, 1550) -- 13.5 megapixels
Central Fearun: 4000x4500 @ 2630, 350 (10210,1550) -- 18 megapixels

Kara-Tur: 7500x8500 @ 15000, 1900 | 22500, 10400 -- 63.75 megapixels

Zakhara: 3750x5250 @ 1950, 7220 | 5700, 12470 -- 19.6785 megapixels

Toril Western Hemisphere: 5000x11500 @ 2000, 1750 | 7000, 13250 -- 57.5 megapixels
Anchorome: 3500x2750 @ 200, 0 (2200, 1750) -- 9.625 megapixels
Maztica: 3000x4250 @ 680, 2300 (2680, 4050) -- 12.75 megapixels
Katashaka: 4750x5250 @ 0, 6232 (2000, 7982) -- 24.9375 megapixels


Astronomical rabbit trail:
According to this global map with a scale of 300 pixels = 150 miles (2 pixels per mile), Toril has a planetary circumference of 15,300 miles, about 61.4% of earth's (24,901 miles). If Toril had the exact same average density as earth, this would mean that Toril has 48.16% of earth's surface gravity.





Thank you for doing this. I've had and used his partials for a while, but I was looking for a world view and hadn't seen it. Now I just need a wide format printer (for which I now have an excuse to blow money) that takes roll paper to have a beautiful and very unique print for my wall. I've devoted almost 30 years to this world... I should have a map on the wall without creases in it that I can walk up to and point things out (even if it means I have to pull down a Royo Print).

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 19 Oct 2018 02:47:05
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Great Reader

USA
7509 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2014 :  09:28:33  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

quote:
Originally posted by GreatInca

Handsome Rob reposted his full-world TIF on 4Shared (I requested it in PM)

Link Redacted; see my post on page 11 for why -- Wooly Rupert

I'm subdividing it into continental sections and will seed a torrent on the pirate bay. Most computers today should be able to handle 100 megapixel images (computers have had at least 1GB of RAM since 2009-2010)

Toril: 30600x13400 -- 410.04 megapixels (Scale: 2 pixels = 1 mile)

Fearun: 7500x6500 @ 7580, 1200 | 15080, 7700 -- 48.75 megapixels
Sword Coast: 3000x4500 @ 0,350 (7580, 1550) -- 13.5 megapixels
Central Fearun: 4000x4500 @ 2630, 350 (10210,1550) -- 18 megapixels

Kara-Tur: 7500x8500 @ 15000, 1900 | 22500, 10400 -- 63.75 megapixels

Zakhara: 3750x5250 @ 1950, 7220 | 5700, 12470 -- 19.6785 megapixels

Toril Western Hemisphere: 5000x11500 @ 2000, 1750 | 7000, 13250 -- 57.5 megapixels
Anchorome: 3500x2750 @ 200, 0 (2200, 1750) -- 9.625 megapixels
Maztica: 3000x4250 @ 680, 2300 (2680, 4050) -- 12.75 megapixels
Katashaka: 4750x5250 @ 0, 6232 (2000, 7982) -- 24.9375 megapixels


Astronomical rabbit trail:
According to this global map with a scale of 300 pixels = 150 miles (2 pixels per mile), Toril has a planetary circumference of 15,300 miles, about 61.4% of earth's (24,901 miles). If Toril had the exact same average density as earth, this would mean that Toril has 48.16% of earth's surface gravity.





Thank you for doing this. I've had and used his partials for a while, but I was looking for a world view and hadn't seen it. Now I just need a wide format printer (for which I now have an excuse to blow money) that takes roll paper to have a beautiful and very unique print for my wall. I've devoted almost 30 years to this world... I should have a map on the wall without creases in it that I can walk up to and point things out (even if it means I have to pull down a Royo Print).



holy cow. I had figured I could maybe put this to a 36 or 48 inch print and still be able to roughly read it. I'm doing some ROUGH estimations (i.e. I'm holding the 8 in side of a piece of paper up to my screen, turning on rulers in paint, and noting that at 50% zoom, 8 inches of paper equals almost exactly 1600 pixels... which I guess might factor at normal zoom 100 pixels per inch, but lets keep it at 50% and have mouse font). So, this world picture is 30600 by 13400. That roughly comes out to 153 inches (12 foot 9 inches) wide by 67 inches high (5 foot 7 inches). Wow, I couldn't even print this with a wide format printer and get the detail I'd want (if I drop it to 25% zoom, its totally illegible except for country names). I'd have to go full wallpaper print (and it would take up my whole hall).

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 19 Oct 2018 02:47:17
Go to Top of Page

Dewaint
Learned Scribe

Germany
128 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2014 :  20:15:07  Show Profile Send Dewaint a Private Message  Reply with Quote
wow, awesome, stupendous!

Thousand thanks to handsomeRob for such a professional and lovely made map of Toril.

Stumbled only now over that thread, I can't believe it!
Go to Top of Page

Hoondatha
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2014 :  23:11:37  Show Profile  Visit Hoondatha's Homepage Send Hoondatha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very, very nice. Thank you for hosting the full image. I have some of the pieces, but have been sad that I didn't have the full world one that was posted in non-downloadable format years ago.

Doggedly converting 3e back to what D&D should be...
Sigh... And now 4e as well.
Go to Top of Page

Cards77
Senior Scribe

USA
605 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2014 :  21:13:26  Show Profile Send Cards77 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
These maps are fabulous. Straight baller

Edited by - Cards77 on 17 Jul 2014 21:15:56
Go to Top of Page

GreatInca
Acolyte

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2014 :  02:43:08  Show Profile  Visit GreatInca's Homepage Send GreatInca a Private Message  Reply with Quote
5 large HandsomeRob map super-sections in lossless PNG.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jicfyw76b6f5unv/AABIHkv_NmNCrSuXj-YrpOPFa?dl=0

Fearun - 7500x6500
Hordelands & Shininglands - 3500x5500
Kara Tur - 7500x8500
Toril Western Hemisphere - 5500x11500
Zakhara - 3750x5250

There are some impressive Greyhawk maps in this folder too. Flanaess by Anna B Meyer in 6 17430x10083 sections. Files are smaller because they are jpeg (not lossless).

DropBox is not generating thumbnails for files over ~25 megapixels (25mp is 5000x5000 or 4000x6250) and the browser probably won't display them either. Might need to make use of the link URL tooltip or use the list view, and you will generally need to download the file and view with an external program (Windows 7 built-in viewer works great, Windows XP built-in viewer won't do well when scrolling/zooming).

Edited by - GreatInca on 19 Sep 2014 04:14:38
Go to Top of Page

peelseel2
Acolyte

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2014 :  17:47:56  Show Profile Send peelseel2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
HandsomeRob,

Fantastic Job on the maps!!

One question on the Faerun map. What is the scale?
Go to Top of Page

Mystic Lemur
Seeker

58 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2014 :  03:55:51  Show Profile Send Mystic Lemur a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe it was posted earlier that the scale is 2 pixels per mile. Don't know for sure if that's accurate, though.

"What mattered our lives now, when our world had been torn from us? Folk wept, or drank, or stood staring out over the land, wondering what new horror each dawn would bring." -A review of the FRCG ;)
Go to Top of Page

Razz
Senior Scribe

USA
718 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2014 :  02:39:56  Show Profile  Visit Razz's Homepage  Send Razz an AOL message Send Razz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can someone post a reduced size of the whole world map? My laptop crashes when I try to open a 700mb tiff image like that.
Go to Top of Page

Benjamin
Acolyte

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2015 :  19:29:49  Show Profile Send Benjamin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
After a hard drive crash, I lost my copy of Handsome Rob's map. The 4shared link doesn't work anymore. Any chance someone can repost it?

Edited by - Benjamin on 21 Sep 2015 19:31:12
Go to Top of Page

CassDyson
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2015 :  22:14:32  Show Profile Send CassDyson a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe this one will work for you. I try to keep all the map files I've downloaded here.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h079cp91oceu3uq/AABb9FaY3XqpW6RI0x3-2nSMa?dl=0
Go to Top of Page

Benjamin
Acolyte

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2015 :  17:40:54  Show Profile Send Benjamin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks. Something is wring with images 1 and 3-6. Keeps giving me an error when I try to download.
Go to Top of Page

Cards77
Senior Scribe

USA
605 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2015 :  01:53:33  Show Profile Send Cards77 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Benjamin

Thanks. Something is wring with images 1 and 3-6. Keeps giving me an error when I try to download.



yeah image 1 is not showing up correctly and a bunch of the others (17-20) are showing up as black.
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3085 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2015 :  03:19:05  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GreatInca

5 large HandsomeRob map super-sections in lossless PNG.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jicfyw76b6f5unv/AABIHkv_NmNCrSuXj-YrpOPFa?dl=0

Fearun - 7500x6500
Hordelands & Shininglands - 3500x5500
Kara Tur - 7500x8500
Toril Western Hemisphere - 5500x11500
Zakhara - 3750x5250

There are some impressive Greyhawk maps in this folder too. Flanaess by Anna B Meyer in 6 17430x10083 sections. Files are smaller because they are jpeg (not lossless).

DropBox is not generating thumbnails for files over ~25 megapixels (25mp is 5000x5000 or 4000x6250) and the browser probably won't display them either. Might need to make use of the link URL tooltip or use the list view, and you will generally need to download the file and view with an external program (Windows 7 built-in viewer works great, Windows XP built-in viewer won't do well when scrolling/zooming).



Wow, great stuff here!

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page

maxter
Acolyte

Brazil
8 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2016 :  14:20:52  Show Profile  Send maxter an ICQ Message Send maxter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cleric Generic

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/93749627/zakhara.jpg
(...)
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/93749627/aglarond.jpg



All of the files hosted by Cleric Generic are not working anymore, i really needed the Impultur map for my next campaign.

Could someone be so kind and PM-me the map?

Quer jogar forgotten realms?
Add tassiotabm no skype!
Go to Top of Page

Joebing
Learned Scribe

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2016 :  16:47:25  Show Profile Send Joebing a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GreatInca

Handsome Rob reposted his full-world TIF on 4Shared (I requested it in PM)

Link Redacted; see my post on page 11 for why -- Wooly Rupert

I'm subdividing it into continental sections and will seed a torrent on the pirate bay. Most computers today should be able to handle 100 megapixel images (computers have had at least 1GB of RAM since 2009-2010)

Toril: 30600x13400 -- 410.04 megapixels (Scale: 2 pixels = 1 mile)

Fearun: 7500x6500 @ 7580, 1200 | 15080, 7700 -- 48.75 megapixels
Sword Coast: 3000x4500 @ 0,350 (7580, 1550) -- 13.5 megapixels
Central Fearun: 4000x4500 @ 2630, 350 (10210,1550) -- 18 megapixels

Kara-Tur: 7500x8500 @ 15000, 1900 | 22500, 10400 -- 63.75 megapixels

Zakhara: 3750x5250 @ 1950, 7220 | 5700, 12470 -- 19.6785 megapixels

Toril Western Hemisphere: 5000x11500 @ 2000, 1750 | 7000, 13250 -- 57.5 megapixels
Anchorome: 3500x2750 @ 200, 0 (2200, 1750) -- 9.625 megapixels
Maztica: 3000x4250 @ 680, 2300 (2680, 4050) -- 12.75 megapixels
Katashaka: 4750x5250 @ 0, 6232 (2000, 7982) -- 24.9375 megapixels


Astronomical rabbit trail:
According to this global map with a scale of 300 pixels = 150 miles (2 pixels per mile), Toril has a planetary circumference of 15,300 miles, about 61.4% of earth's (24,901 miles). If Toril had the exact same average density as earth, this would mean that Toril has 48.16% of earth's surface gravity.




Does anyone still have this full map? None of the links work, and I'm looking to wallpaper a wall of the new house's gaming room. A 12 ft plus long map will work nicely.

Now plugging away on mass conversion to 5e, as well as my imprint J. Halk Games.

http://www.facebook.com/JHalkGames

First adventure on DM Guild: Lair of Elaacrimalicros

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 19 Oct 2018 02:47:42
Go to Top of Page

Enthusior
Acolyte

Germany
11 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2016 :  20:24:52  Show Profile Send Enthusior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Let me help you out, weary traveler.
Curiously enough, I just dragged this master piece from my archives to make a huge poster of it as well.
So I have it handy in my dropbox currently.

Full map (800MB, TIF) here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jt7j92l7i4euwxz/TorilMap.tif?dl=0

Impiltur (1MB JPEG)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fbanwdbma72iig8/impiltur.jpg?dl=0

Let me know if these links work for you.
It's really a shame this most awesome of all maps is not more popular and so hard to come by, glad to provide it.
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3085 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2016 :  21:34:41  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I downloaded the full map. Great stuff!

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page

Joebing
Learned Scribe

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2016 :  18:37:44  Show Profile Send Joebing a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Enthusior

Let me help you out, weary traveler.
Curiously enough, I just dragged this master piece from my archives to make a huge poster of it as well.
So I have it handy in my dropbox currently.

Full map (800MB, TIF) here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jt7j92l7i4euwxz/TorilMap.tif?dl=0

Impiltur (1MB JPEG)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fbanwdbma72iig8/impiltur.jpg?dl=0

Let me know if these links work for you.
It's really a shame this most awesome of all maps is not more popular and so hard to come by, glad to provide it.



Thanks for this! Now to find a local copy place that can handle a print job this big...I know it's going to cost $$$$, but it will be worth it.

Now plugging away on mass conversion to 5e, as well as my imprint J. Halk Games.

http://www.facebook.com/JHalkGames

First adventure on DM Guild: Lair of Elaacrimalicros
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3085 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2016 :  23:17:36  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Joebing

quote:
Originally posted by Enthusior

Let me help you out, weary traveler.
Curiously enough, I just dragged this master piece from my archives to make a huge poster of it as well.
So I have it handy in my dropbox currently.

Full map (800MB, TIF) here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jt7j92l7i4euwxz/TorilMap.tif?dl=0

Impiltur (1MB JPEG)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fbanwdbma72iig8/impiltur.jpg?dl=0

Let me know if these links work for you.
It's really a shame this most awesome of all maps is not more popular and so hard to come by, glad to provide it.



Thanks for this! Now to find a local copy place that can handle a print job this big...I know it's going to cost $$$$, but it will be worth it.



Please reply back if you get any printing info for pricing/size.

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page

Enthusior
Acolyte

Germany
11 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2016 :  14:38:51  Show Profile Send Enthusior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As we are on the topic, let me offer you my personal edition of the more essential Faerūnian part of the map. I put it in scale (1:4.000.000), added a fine hex for easy measurement and tried to make it a little more appealing. The size of it is about 131 x 82 cm (52'' x 32''). At 200 dpi it should look just nicely when printed. Note that the hex is really harsh in the preview due to compression, it's way more subtle in the full version of the map.

Hope you enjoy!

Preview: http://250kb.de/u/160724/j/IxsNfNAhwo88.jpg
Full map: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wu64551qf9ljxco/Essential%20Faer%C3%BBn%20-%20200dpi.tif?dl=0

Edited by - Enthusior on 24 Jul 2016 15:32:44
Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3029 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2016 :  15:33:52  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice maps.

"These things also I have observed: that knowledge of our world is
to be nurtured like a precious flower, for it is the most precious
thing we have. Wherefore guard the word written and heed
words unwritten and set them down ere they fade . . . Learn
then, well, the arts of reading, writing, and listening true, and they
will lead you to the greatest art of all: understanding."
Alaundo of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3085 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2016 :  01:32:55  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Enthusior

As we are on the topic, let me offer you my personal edition of the more essential Faerūnian part of the map. I put it in scale (1:4.000.000), added a fine hex for easy measurement and tried to make it a little more appealing. The size of it is about 131 x 82 cm (52'' x 32''). At 200 dpi it should look just nicely when printed. Note that the hex is really harsh in the preview due to compression, it's way more subtle in the full version of the map.

Hope you enjoy!

Preview: http://250kb.de/u/160724/j/IxsNfNAhwo88.jpg
Full map: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wu64551qf9ljxco/Essential%20Faer%C3%BBn%20-%20200dpi.tif?dl=0



Very nice. Any plans to hex-out Zakhara??

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page

Enthusior
Acolyte

Germany
11 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2016 :  09:03:54  Show Profile Send Enthusior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No plans as of yet, but I could put it on my list of procrastination activities. If your interest is more urgent though, let me know.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15675 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2016 :  17:58:33  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It wouldn't take me very long at all to put a hex grid on Zakhara - would someone still want that? It wouldn't be my map, though - I've never mapped Zakhara (I never felt there was any need - the maps that came with the Al-Qadim material already have everything, and are quite nice). Did HandsomeRob do a Zakhara map? otherwise, I could just use the official one (so long as I don't get in trouble for reposting). I've seen others around the 'net, but I'd have to track down the illustrator and get permission, I suppose.

My new maps (which are terribly late at this point) will all have a hex grid layer. As I said, its just a single click for me at this point (once you have the overlay done as a texture, it really is just a single operation).

quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

quote:
Originally posted by Jakk

quote:
Originally posted by dragonfriend

Why is the neck between the dragonmere and the sea of fallen stars so thin? nearly a river. So different from the original 3e Faerun map .

Just curious, thanks



quote:
Originally posted by HandsomeRob

It's from here:
http://markustay.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d1xuip9

Probably shouldn't have used that one, though. Perhaps the I'll fix that region up a bit for the next version.

-Rob



I was curious about that too, but I decided that reporting typos and other definite errors were more important, and I didn't want to hit you with too much "this needs changing" all at once, so it kept getting bumped off the list... not that I'm not a perfectionist, just that I try to exercise moderation in my perfectionist tendencies with respect to other people's work.

When I rotated my original, in order to get the coastlines and much else to go back to 'the way things were', several things got fudge in the process, as I pasted back in some places (like Turmish) which weren't rotated.

However, the Dragonmere was always a 'seperate sea', and the neck connecting the two was always supposed to be very narrow, ergo I took the liberty to 'correct it', and make it more like I pictured it should be, when reading various sources about it.

It was narrower in 1e/2e, though perhaps not as narrow as I made it. The whole sea of Fallen stars got much smaller on my version. Take it as 'artistic license' - I just thought a tighter channel would be more interesting game-wise.

Also consider - I was ahead of my time. That map actually works MUCH better for 4e, where the coasts have shifted some 50(?) miles inland. Marsember and suzail are somehow still on the coast - wonder who cast that city-moving magic.

Dwarves, trenches, and some major engineering projects after the SP I'm thinking, which are never mentioned anywhere, but I won't turn yet-another thread into a '4e WTF?' thread. suffice it to say that both their harbors should be inland bays connected to the sea by manmade channels.
And now for the real reason I tracked down this thread...

quote:
From Pirates of the Fallen Stars, pg.49
Teziir, on the other hand, is a small trading town which is trying to replace Westgate on the Inner Sea-Sword Coast route. By providing caravans with earlier embarkment onto the ships of the Inner Sea, Teziir hopes to route more of the cargo through their own harbor. Unfortunately, for nearly half the year the Neck (the narrow portion of the mouth of the Lake of Dragons) is frozen, preventing any ship traffic from entering or leaving Teziir. Thus, Westgate still remains preeminent in east-west shipping.

Accent, mine. I never do anything without a good reason. Sometimes I just forget the reason.

(and I only came across that while researching Teziir for a map I am working on.)

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone


Edited by - Markustay on 21 Dec 2016 18:00:19
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2018 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000