Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 info on Xeno Mirrorbane priest of cyric?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

woodwwad
Learned Scribe

USA
267 Posts

Posted - 31 Jan 2010 :  21:18:14  Show Profile  Visit woodwwad's Homepage Send woodwwad a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
He appears in the 3rd ed book Mysteries of the Moonseas as a Dread Wraith and is listed in the forgotten realms wiki as Xeno Mirrormane. Neither place gives much info. I was wondering if anyone had any more info on this former priest of cyric. Level, items he used would be nice (the wiki says a dirk and a ring, but that's it). I was thinking of using the short encounter from the MOTMs book but would like a bit more info to render it well.

Check out my reviews on youtube of Forgotten Realms and other rpg products. http://www.youtube.com/user/woodwwad?feature=mhum

Bane of the Harpers
Seeker

Canada
53 Posts

Posted - 31 Jan 2010 :  22:21:25  Show Profile Send Bane of the Harpers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You can find him in the 2nd edition boxed set Ruins of Zhentil Keep

He and his brother were the leaders of the temple of cyric in Zhentil Keep. If I remember correctly, Xeno killed his brother to assume leadership of the cult.

Go to Top of Page

woodwwad
Learned Scribe

USA
267 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2010 :  00:45:00  Show Profile  Visit woodwwad's Homepage Send woodwwad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yeah, it said that about him in the wiki. If anyone has that, I don't, could you get me some info on him. Magic items, level and if he was a priest of bane before turning to cyric would all be helpful, thanks.

Check out my reviews on youtube of Forgotten Realms and other rpg products. http://www.youtube.com/user/woodwwad?feature=mhum
Go to Top of Page

Thauramarth
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2010 :  07:47:38  Show Profile Send Thauramarth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The only stats (and very basic ones at that) i have on Xeno comes from the 2nd Edition Forgotten Realms Adventures hard cover. He's listed as an 18th-level priest of Cyric (in 2nd Ed terms), and is not as being, as of 1359 DR, the leader in Zhentil Keep of the former Banites who have switched allegiance to Cyric.
Go to Top of Page

Tyranthraxus
Senior Scribe

Netherlands
423 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2010 :  11:42:26  Show Profile  Visit Tyranthraxus's Homepage Send Tyranthraxus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure, but I think he also appeared in the novel Prince of Lies.
Go to Top of Page

woodwwad
Learned Scribe

USA
267 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2010 :  20:30:18  Show Profile  Visit woodwwad's Homepage Send woodwwad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
18th level and a former followers of Bane, that is helpful. I plan to have the pcs encounter his wraith in the former temple of cyric in north ZK. I vaguely used the idea in the Moonsea's book. But would like to add at least one or two of his magic items. Of course I can make something up but if I could get real info on what he used that would be all the better, as I plan on giving the pcs a chance to find this body, in the rubble, if they are able to kill his wraith (dread wraith) which won't be easy.

Go to Top of Page

Thauramarth
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2010 :  22:20:06  Show Profile Send Thauramarth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As far as I know, there is no more detailed write-up of Xeno. Which makes sense, in a way, since his first major appearance (in Prince of lies) was also his last, as he was slaughtered right away.
Go to Top of Page

woodwwad
Learned Scribe

USA
267 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2010 :  00:37:16  Show Profile  Visit woodwwad's Homepage Send woodwwad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay, thanks for letting me know guys. I'll just have to write up a few decent items for him.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000