Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Kashada
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Arioch
Learned Scribe

Italy
222 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2010 :  11:31:15  Show Profile  Visit Arioch's Homepage Send Arioch a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm really sorry to return on this topic but...
... does anyone knows where I can find informations about Kashada?

Speculation are well accepted too!

She IS the keystone of all the Empyrean Odyssey trilogy but we know almost nothing of her!

To free her from her heavenly prison Cyric goes to great lenghts, and apparently SHE the only being capable of stealing Azuth's staff (the only waepon capable of completely disintegrate Mystra, probably thanks to the Donjon of Facets...)

Thanks!!

Arioch
Learned Scribe

Italy
222 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2010 :  09:48:52  Show Profile  Visit Arioch's Homepage Send Arioch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok... I found the answer. This is what I found in the "The Empyrean Odyssey" #2:

"Kashada the Nightwraith, sometimes called Kashada the Veiled. Renowned as one of Shar's most deadly assassins and mystics [...] She was posing as a young girl in the employ of Helm Dwarf-friend. She was also spreading deceit and strife throughout the city and establishing a dark temple dedicated to Shar."

And toward the end of the book:

"Kashada and Shar were connected. Kashada was Shar — or a tiny piece of her. The shadow-mystic had been made, a creature to serve but one
purpose, so that Shar could be in two worlds at once and steal a staff. "

I would have liked a more interesting solution than sending a mortal into my enemy's domain and then make her my avatar...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000