Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Ed Greenwood (2010)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

Jakk
Great Reader

Canada
2165 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2010 :  01:41:49  Show Profile Send Jakk a Private Message
Oh... milady THO, does this Realms publishing news have anything to do with the "one new Realms sourcebook a year" talk that went on at (I believe) last year's GenCon? Either way, I'll try to be patient and not inquire further.

(Personally, I'm hoping that they're acquiescing to the demands of us grognards and agreeing to publish (in some form) some of the old lore previously submitted by Ed and unpublished... like heraldry of the Realms and other mechanics-free goodness... the Cormyr Lineage would be nice, not to beat anything to death...)

Playing in the Realms since the Old Grey Box (1987)... and *still* having fun with material published before 2008, despite the NDA'd lore.

If it's comparable in power with non-magical abilities, it's not magic.

Edited by - Jakk on 15 Sep 2010 01:42:41
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3523 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2010 :  02:05:21  Show Profile  Send The Red Walker a Yahoo! Message Send The Red Walker a Private Message
Does the publishing news have anything to do with this ?

http://www.amazon.com/Dawnbringer-Forgotten-Realms-Samantha-Henderson/dp/0786957948/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1284512406&sr=1-2

New series of young adult novels set in the realms? with a romantic theme?
Romeo and Juliet in the realms?

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963

Edited by - The Red Walker on 15 Sep 2010 02:34:55
Go to Top of Page

Snowblood
Senior Scribe

Australia
388 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2010 :  02:20:46  Show Profile Send Snowblood a Private Message
Hmm under Mistledale.....that'd be Uvaerens lost Library perhaps???????

Aryvandaar, Ilythiir, Arnothoi, Orva, Sarphil, Anauria/Asram/Hlondath, Uvaeren, Braceldaur, Ilodhar, Lisenaar, Imaskar, Miyeritar, Orishaar, Shantel Othrieir, Keltormir, Eaerlann, Ammarindar, Siluvanede, Sharrven, Illefarn, Ardeep, Rystal Wood, Evereska are all available here for download:http://phasai.deviantart.com/gallery/
Go to Top of Page

crazedventurers
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1073 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2010 :  09:54:46  Show Profile  Visit crazedventurers's Homepage Send crazedventurers a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Jakk
This could be catastrophic for Cormyr... if Tanalasta is in fact not a daughter of Azoun IV, it means that all subsequent monarchs of Cormyr, including Azoun V, have been illegitimately crowned.

And that is why I cannot see Vangerdahast allowing the sucession of Tana - his first priority is to the Dragon Throne and Cormyr, not the royal family. If Tana had not been of Azoun's blood then he would have already taken steps to ensure her removal from the 'next-in-line list'.

Of course it wouldn't suprise me to learn that this rumour is being bandied about the royal court by those who want young King Azoun V dethroned (circa 1384 DR or so)

Amazing how someone jumps to a conclusion because of what they thought was meant and how it then becomes a "threat to the kingdom" (ahhh Candlekeep forums mirroring the royal court of Cormyr)

Cheers

Damian

So saith Ed. I've never said he was sane, have I?
Gods, all this writing and he's running a constant fantasy version of Coronation Street in his head, too. .
shudder,
love to all,
THO
Candlekeep Forum 7 May 2005
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3523 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2010 :  21:56:02  Show Profile  Send The Red Walker a Yahoo! Message Send The Red Walker a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by crazedventurers

quote:
This could be catastrophic for Cormyr... if Tanalasta is in fact not a daughter of Azoun IV, it means that all subsequent monarchs of Cormyr, including Azoun V, have been illegitimately crowned.

And that is why I cannot see Vangerdahast allowing the sucession of Tana - his first priority is to the Dragon Throne and Cormyr, not the royal family. If Tana had not been of Azoun's blood then he would have already taken steps to ensure her removal from the 'next-in-line list'.

Of course it wouldn't suprise me to learn that this rumour is being bandied about the royal court by those who want young King Azoun V dethroned (circa 1384 DR or so)

Amazing how someone jumps to a conclusion because of what they thought was meant and how it then becomes a "threat to the kingdom" (ahhh Candlekeep forums mirroring the royal court of Cormyr)

Cheers

Damian

No conclusion jumping here at all. Just a bit of fishing.

THO stated that Azoun and Fee played the game of balancing bastards and heirs.......wouldn't be much of a game if Azound held all the playing pieces now would it?

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

Blueblade
Senior Scribe

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2010 :  19:06:24  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message
Hmmm. I suspect that the game, for Fee, consists of manipulating her husband without him noticing, and succeeding in manipulating Vangey at all...
BB
Go to Top of Page

Garen Thal
Master of Realmslore

USA
1081 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2010 :  19:23:10  Show Profile  Visit Garen Thal's Homepage Send Garen Thal a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Blueblade

Hmmm. I suspect that the game, for Fee, consists of manipulating her husband without him noticing, and succeeding in manipulating Vangey at all...
Quite right.

Filfaeril is far more intelligent than anyone gives her credit for--Alaphondar, Vangey, and her own husband all included, to say nothing of overreaching nobles. They've all learned the hard way that to underestimate just how shrewd the Dragon Queen* is can be a dangerous proposition.

As has been revealed in snippets of Hand of Fire, Death of the Dragon, and elsewhere, Filfaeril knows far more than Vangerdahast or Azoun usually expect, and she acts on that knowledge for the good of her family and that of the realm... even if that means going against either of those two men's express wishes. That means that she plots and cajoles and--yes--even steers Azoun towards couplings of which she approves, or can monitor, or which are between him and loyal servants of the Crown, that she can demand their cessation or the elimination of a traitorous paramour.

*And, as Alaphondar will remind anyone who asks, 'Dragon Queen' is not an epithet Fee earned simply by marrying Azoun.

Note: I'm staying out of all the speculation about Tanalasta and her sire, because to give a definitive answer (if I even have one, dun dun dunnnnnn) would spoil all the fun.
Go to Top of Page

Menelvagor
Senior Scribe

Israel
352 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2010 :  08:03:39  Show Profile  Visit Menelvagor's Homepage Send Menelvagor a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Garen Thal:
Filfaeril is far more intelligent than anyone gives her credit for

Even Elminster? Because as his 'daughter', and taking into account his age, experience and position, I'd think he'd be the best one to evaluate her correctly.

"Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker?
Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he charged with folly.
How much less them that dwell in houses of clay, whose foundation in the dust, are crushed before the moth?" - Eliphaz the Temanite, Job IV, 17-19.

"Yea, though he live a thousand years twice, yet hath he seen no good: do not all go to one place?" - Ecclesiastes VI, 6.

"There are no stupid questions just a bunch of inquisitive idiots."

"Let's not call it 'hijacking'. Let's call it 'Thread Drift'."
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2010 :  14:21:36  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message
Well, Elminster isn't just anyone.

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Garen Thal
Master of Realmslore

USA
1081 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2010 :  14:35:44  Show Profile  Visit Garen Thal's Homepage Send Garen Thal a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Menelvagor

quote:
Originally posted by Garen Thal:
Filfaeril is far more intelligent than anyone gives her credit for

Even Elminster? Because as his 'daughter', and taking into account his age, experience and position, I'd think he'd be the best one to evaluate her correctly.
Well, that's more a timeline question than anything else. Not knowing Ed's particulars on exactly when they each found out about the other (in a family-relation sense), I'd argue 'not at first.'

Fee is a beautiful, charming, insightful woman, who can be at once inviting and stand-offish. When she wants, she falls easily and comfortably into the trophy wife role, and this puts people who ought to be on their guard around her at ease. Few people think her stupid, but it took the Court--save for a few veterans--a long, long time to figure out that Filfaeril wasn't just arm candy. She's as politically astute as her husband, if not more so. She's smart as a whip (and as biting as one, when she chooses to be). And when Azoun is off hunting or cavorting, Filfaeril is studying and reading and watching.

Eventually, all those I listed above, and Elminster, too, learned just how sharp Filfaeril was. And again, none of them thought her stupid to begin with (Azoun did not marry her simply for her looks). But almost no one, including the vast majority of readers, realizes how intelligent Filfaeril is until it's too late to do anything about it.

Which is why Azoun loves her so deeply, and why Vangerdahast and Alaphondar, each in their own way, held secret longings for the Dragon Queen before the Purple Dragon's death.
Go to Top of Page

Snowblood
Senior Scribe

Australia
388 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2010 :  16:46:20  Show Profile Send Snowblood a Private Message
Hi Ed & Great Lady....was the little known elven realm of Arnothoi, north or south of the Arkhan river or did it straddle the river????

Aryvandaar, Ilythiir, Arnothoi, Orva, Sarphil, Anauria/Asram/Hlondath, Uvaeren, Braceldaur, Ilodhar, Lisenaar, Imaskar, Miyeritar, Orishaar, Shantel Othrieir, Keltormir, Eaerlann, Ammarindar, Siluvanede, Sharrven, Illefarn, Ardeep, Rystal Wood, Evereska are all available here for download:http://phasai.deviantart.com/gallery/
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
13379 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2010 :  23:53:45  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
Given all we know about Cormyr, it would be a near-impossibility for Tanlasta to have not been Azoun's spawn. Too many have put too much work into Cormyr and it's Royal line to see it trashed like that.

And I've already got Filfaeril pegged as a consummate puppet-master... I just haven't quite figured-out who's pulling her strings. Not that Vangy and Azoun are stupid... quite the contrary. This is why Azoun loves her so, and why Vangy is so leery of her.

Anyone else notice the sheer number of non-humans in positions of power posing as humans within Cormyr? Dopplegangers and dragons aside, we even know of at least one were-wyvern.

quote:

A question for Ed on a completely different matter (I think...):
Why did Ao leave the Imaskari barrier intact until the Time of Troubles rather than removing it more immediately after the fall of Imaskar in -2488 DR? I'm sure that Ao had a reason for waiting almost four millennia to remove the barrier, but what was that reason? Or is that another NDA'd topic?
I don't think Ed had a lot to do with the godwall or even Ao, but I could be wrong on both counts. Both of those pieces of lore are TSR/WotC add-ins, IIRC.

On the other hand, how about the simplest answer? If you were put in-charge of a gaggle of uber-powerful preening narcissists with delusions of grandeur and the accompanying maturity of nine-year-olds.... would YOU really want any more getting in?

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 17 Sep 2010 23:56:12
Go to Top of Page

Penknight
Senior Scribe

USA
536 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2010 :  23:57:59  Show Profile Send Penknight a Private Message
Hello again! I was just reading about mage fairs in the 3E FRCS, and about how sorcerers are treated if they're not considered powerful practitioners. It made me start to wonder how multiclassed practitioners of the Art are treated, such as any elven bladesingers that might show up, or even eldritch knights or the like. Also, are warlocks treated with disdain, or are they even invited at all? Thank you for your time, and I hope all is well where you are, Lady THO and Mr. Greenwood.

Telethian Phoenix
Pathfinder Reference Document
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5037 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2010 :  02:58:53  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all.
I bring Ed's swift beginnings of a reply (he promises a proper one later) to this recent query, from Kajehase: "Is there anywhere (or anywhen) in the Realms where short skirts (ending above the knee) have been in fashion (for either sex)?"
Ed opines:

Yes. "In fashion" is correct, though, in that usage and social acceptability come and go with passing time, each phase lasting one or two decades. Above-the-knee open-bottomed garments have been in fashion for both genders in Unther, for females in the Tashalar and Var the Golden, and for both genders in Estagund. And many other places, for short periods, as well - - but the places I've named have had those fashions return, more than once. The garments go by many names depending on where, when, and their precise style.

So saith Ed. Who promises some proper lore replies as soon as he can (he finished two projects today, and is very busy with some real-world, non-writing matters).
love to all,
THO

Edited by - The Hooded One on 18 Sep 2010 02:59:45
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
3338 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2010 :  08:29:20  Show Profile  Visit Dalor Darden's Homepage Send Dalor Darden a Private Message
One quick question for the Master of the Realms and his Lady Herald: how does Ed reconcile the changing of rules editions regarding the construction of magical items in the Forgotten Realms? In 1st Edition AD&D it takes a rather powerful wizard to craft a magical item, and he may very well lose a point of constitution as well (and must be 11th level to even scribe a scroll)...but in 3e/3.5e even a 1st level wizard may scribe spell scrolls and a 3rd level wizard may make Wonderous Items. What suggestions are there for bridging this seemingly large chasm of magical item creation from different editions?

I should say I'm not aware of what "edition" Ed Greenwood uses in his games...though I have read that such things as rules are almost unneeded in his game after so long...so I'm not sure that he might even be able to answer this if his own game has no mechanical aspect that controls magic item creation.

Visit my Blog Page to find things for YOUR Forgotten Realms!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
29784 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2010 :  14:48:40  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

One quick question for the Master of the Realms and his Lady Herald: how does Ed reconcile the changing of rules editions regarding the construction of magical items in the Forgotten Realms? In 1st Edition AD&D it takes a rather powerful wizard to craft a magical item, and he may very well lose a point of constitution as well (and must be 11th level to even scribe a scroll)...but in 3e/3.5e even a 1st level wizard may scribe spell scrolls and a 3rd level wizard may make Wonderous Items. What suggestions are there for bridging this seemingly large chasm of magical item creation from different editions?

I should say I'm not aware of what "edition" Ed Greenwood uses in his games...though I have read that such things as rules are almost unneeded in his game after so long...so I'm not sure that he might even be able to answer this if his own game has no mechanical aspect that controls magic item creation.

Pretty sure it's been said Ed's game remains 1E.

As for magical item creation, to me the best set of rules for it remains the ones in Volo's Guide to All Things Magical (formerly a suppressed work ). Those rules are reasonable and keep some of the wonder of magic involved in the process, instead of making it purely mechanical like 3E did (I assume the same for 4E).

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31687 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2010 :  16:08:47  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Indeed. A quick search through the "So Saith Ed" archives reveals several past replies on the subject.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
3338 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2010 :  16:27:12  Show Profile  Visit Dalor Darden's Homepage Send Dalor Darden a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:

Indeed. A quick search through the "So Saith Ed" archives reveals several past replies on the subject.

I actually found an answer via Idilippy giving me a PM and pointing me to FAQ 8.4 here at the Keep.

Edit: had to correct the spelling of Idilippy's name! Sorry about that mate!

Visit my Blog Page to find things for YOUR Forgotten Realms!

Edited by - Dalor Darden on 18 Sep 2010 16:47:33
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31687 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2010 :  16:38:07  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:

I actually found an answer via Ildippy giving me a PM and pointing me to FAQ 8.4 here at the Keep.

Ah, well. I'd actually forgotten about that little FAQ bit.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

idilippy
Senior Scribe

USA
391 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2010 :  16:56:29  Show Profile Send idilippy a Private Message
I guess there are some benefits to being a longtime lurker on this site who has only recently got around to joining, posting, and reading the site rules and FAQs!
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5037 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2010 :  18:30:06  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all. Herewith, a swift reply from Ed of the Greenwood to Dalor Darden re. magic item creation:

Hi, Dalor. In the "home" Realms campaign, which is pretty much 2nd edition by now, with some remaining 1st edition elements (remember: players and DM VOTE on all rules matters, the DM having a double vote but still easily outnumbered by the players if they vote as a bloc, or even any three players voting together without any other opposition; in practise, we rarely vote, and usually just discuss and reach a decision by consensus), magic item creation, and any working with magic more complex than a simple casting of a "standard" (as per rulebook) spell or the scribing of a simple scroll GETS ROLEPLAYED THROUGH...which means that whether or not every last detail of the rules I created, that got published in VOLO'S GUIDE TO ALL THINGS MAGICAL, get followed, that PROCESS gets adhered to, with large amounts of game time elapsing, experimentation, spell ink formulae being concocted or decided upon (using from existing stores on hand, or that can be purchased or bartered for), and so on.
Changes in published rules really don't matter to my players, except inasmuch as they are provided with new ways of handling game situations that they may find attractive, and propose we adopt (bringing on a vote).
Again, in practise, this rarely happens. NOT because we're all brilliant game designers who can do better than the salaried staffers and contracted freelancers working for WotC, but because our style of gaming suits us (the group of "home" Realms players) and therefore we see little reason to change. We're creating ongoing stories together, not competing in convention D&D tournaments or advancing in the RPGA or any other organization; we're discovering the Realms together as our characters live out their lives in it.
Magic item creation should always take time (usually gobs of it!), being interesting and sometimes dangerous and involving that sense of awe and wonder at various points (prayers to Mystra, Oghma, Deneir, Savras, and Azuth, anyone?), and making arcane spellcasters be constantly on the lookout for potential ingredients and focal items, discarded or long-hidden magic and written spell lore, and so on. It makes a campaign so much richer (and sometimes enrages fighters and thieves who want hostile magic blown away RIGHT NOW by "their" wizard...who instead wants to watch and study it for awhile, first).
Hope all of this rambling has been of help...

So saith Ed. Who is happily writing away (and learning to be a better cook, too).
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5037 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2010 :  18:32:14  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
A reminder to interested scribes: Phantasm is THIS COMING WEEKEND: Saturday Sept 25th and sunday Sept 26th, at the Peterborough Public Library on Aylmer Street in downtown Peterborough, Ontario. A small, cozy local con, and a great chance to sit down with Ed and talk, get autographs, etc. far more easily than at, say, GenCon.
I won't be there, but Ed should be!
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
29784 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2010 :  18:44:00  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One

Magic item creation should always take time (usually gobs of it!), being interesting and sometimes dangerous and involving that sense of awe and wonder at various points (prayers to Mystra, Oghma, Deneir, Savras, and Azuth, anyone?), and making arcane spellcasters be constantly on the lookout for potential ingredients and focal items, discarded or long-hidden magic and written spell lore, and so on.

Snipping just a bit to focus on one part of the post... To me, one of 2E's greatest strengths, one that has yet to be equalled by any subsequent edition (even Pathfinder), was the complete monster descriptions. Monster descriptions in 2E didn't just focus on how the critter acted in combat, but also in how and where it lived. And another part of the description discussed uses for bits of the critter once it was dead -- how this critter's eyes enhanced this kind of spell, or how its spleen was often used for creating this other magical item. There was so much potential in 2E monster descriptions, and it's something that's unforunately been ignored ever since.

On a similar note, though, Volo's Guide to All Things Magical does include magical properties of a lot of woods and minerals. It's one of many reasons the book is among my fave Realms supplements.

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5037 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2010 :  18:44:21  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Oh, and on a sadder note:

I can now answer Sage of Stars (and Jakk) re. the publishing news that SofS alluded to:

Susan Morris has (voluntarily, for greener pastures and a change from doing a punishingly heavy workload) left Wizards of the Coast, leaving the Realms without an in-house editor, and WotC's dedicated book publishing staff down to just two people: Mirrorstone/Practical Guides editor Nina Hess and her boss Liz Schuh, who (I believe) now report to James Wyatt. James posted about seeking a replacement, pronto, and the job posting is now up on the WotC website. I know Ed is happy for Susan and looking forward to reading her on SeriousPixie.com soon, but very sad that he's lost his favourite editor.
Mary Kirchoff, Peter Archer, Phil Athans, Cortney Mirabetta, Mark Sehestedt, Erin Evans, and now Susan . . .
Sigh. I hope Wizards will still be publishing fiction, in a year or two!
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5037 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2010 :  18:47:19  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
I agree, Wooly. For one thing, acquiring monster "parts" (even something as mundane as orc blood, or human hair or fingernails, but ranging right up to beholder eyeballs and the hearts of dragons) to sell or barter gives even down-and-out adventurers a way of earning their daily bread, if not their fortunes (and a REASON for going adventuring, other than being lawless free spirits who love to kill).
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000