Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 1235 DR Year of the Black Horde
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Herr Doktor
Seeker

52 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2003 :  02:46:35  Show Profile  Visit Herr Doktor's Homepage Send Herr Doktor a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I plan on running my next campaign around the massive orc horde that poured out of the North during this year.

Depending on the what my player's decide on for their PCs the initial session may feature a large skirmish involving them as part of militia forces involved in a one-sided skirmish with the horde.

I am looking for any and all lore and information available on this horde and what exactly they were able to do. Please name sources and the like so that I may further investigate any information you give me, thank you!

I've only just began thinking about this campaign minutes ago and I haven't done much research, I believe that reading the bit of the FRCS on the North and the Silver Marches may hold something useful. I will also be skimming my Silver Marches regional supplement's history section immediately!

Let me know of any relevant info!

Thanks again.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000