Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 Curudin Ahmaquissar
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Copper Elven Vampire
Senior Scribe

368 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2013 :  22:26:30  Show Profile Send Copper Elven Vampire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Guess who's back!!!! Last epic game where I was determined to die in a good way devoted to Erevan Ilesere, turns up our DM decided to SLAP me with a Chosen Template for Erevan. WTF!!!! What am I to do with a Chosen Template? I've created many chosen templates for all the elven gods, but never played one. I will post the template soon.
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1944 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2013 :  05:15:45  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Copper Elven Vampire

quote:
Originally posted by Fellfire

Sweet. Looking forward the the reading, CEV.

Wait till you see the background and info on Terrindill. He was the Gold Elf Rogue/Shadowdancer/Shadow Lord (shadow walker template) of Erevan Ilesere, you wanted to know more about right?

How goes it, CEV?

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Go to Top of Page

Copper Elven Vampire
Senior Scribe

368 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2014 :  12:38:02  Show Profile Send Copper Elven Vampire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Curudin is coming back after a few centuries in the Feywild. :)
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1944 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2014 :  02:30:58  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sill waiting on that back story, CEV

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Go to Top of Page

Copper Elven Vampire
Senior Scribe

368 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2015 :  04:19:26  Show Profile Send Copper Elven Vampire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry man. I've been homeless for a a year now and lost all my FR and core books and all my characters. About $3,000 worth of d&d gone forever. I had first edition 1977 hard cover advanced books. All originals.
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1944 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2015 :  04:45:09  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Copper Elven Vampire

Sorry man. I've been homeless for a a year now and lost all my FR and core books and all my characters. About $3,000 worth of d&d gone forever. I had first edition 1977 hard cover advanced books. All originals.

That blows. I am very sorry for your loss. Hopefully you've got enough in your memory bank to replicate them in part and of course all of the outstanding work you've done here. I was always excited when I saw postings from you in my active topics.

Misanthorpe

Go to Top of Page

Copper Elven Vampire
Senior Scribe

368 Posts

Posted - 19 Oct 2016 :  16:21:07  Show Profile Send Copper Elven Vampire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm starting to collect all my books again online. This will take a few months.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000