Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 The Jungles of Chult, The Black Jungles and Mhair
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Quale
Master of Realmslore

1757 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  15:56:02  Show Profile Send Quale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Heh. I'll admit, I kinda used the basis of the Conclave as the reason for a further schism among the Moonstars -- re-aligning the actual aims of the 'Stars and taking them into territory even Khelben would be weary of.

Further schism ?

Forgot about the Great Ones, cause I hardly use Kara-Tur, they're in the Eastern Realms, mystical like the original Red Wizards were supposed to be, their training is one of the best I read I had to have them.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  16:56:17  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Quale

quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Heh. I'll admit, I kinda used the basis of the Conclave as the reason for a further schism among the Moonstars -- re-aligning the actual aims of the 'Stars and taking them into territory even Khelben would be weary of.

Further schism ?
Aye. The Moonstars developed a little differently in my Realms. Their origins remain much the same, but they followed a somewhat more violent course, at least initially, which ultimately caused a second schism among their ranks. Now two groups exist, those following Khelben's orders, and those who consider even the Blackstaff's methods too tame.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Bob
Acolyte

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 13 Sep 2022 :  22:22:56  Show Profile Send Bob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Jungle Chalta", "Black Jungle" and "Jungle Mhair" I think you can find them on amazon
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000