Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Wanted: Playtesters for a powerful magic item
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Hellkeepa
Seeker

Norway
61 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2009 :  17:21:45  Show Profile  Visit Hellkeepa's Homepage Send Hellkeepa a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
HELLo!

I have recently crated a quite powerful magic item, aking to the legacy weapons in the fact that it *should* level up with the player. It starts out as a masterwork item, or above DM willing, and ends up as a really powerful major artifact. With a twist.

However, I'm not a very experienced DM (writing my first campaign now), and my other DMs aren't exactly known for keeping a stable group (both due to the players and the DM). That's why I was looking for a couple of experienced DMs, which wanted to help me test (or just have a look at) this item for real. There are probably some huge balancing issues here, considering the strength of the item.
If any of you really want to incorporate it into your campaign, I'd be more than happy. It will provide your players with some interesting twists at the higher levels, and might help add some side-story to the game.

For the sake of keeping the twist of the item just that, I don't wish to post it in public, so please send me a PM if you're interested in it.

Happy playin'!

Dealing with 3.5 only. Refusing the reality of 4.0, and substituting it for my own.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000