Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Dark Justic[i]ars of Shar?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Afetbinttuzani
Senior Scribe

Canada
434 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  05:35:48  Show Profile  Visit Afetbinttuzani's Homepage Send Afetbinttuzani a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello, all.

I“m wondering if someone could help me to identify the "Dark Justic[i]ars", who are apparently servants of Shar.

I've been developing the New Moon Pact, a secretive Selūnite order of lycanthropes, for the 4E Realms. I“m having Pact focus its energies on Shar, given the growth of her influence, so I've been looking for information on Shar“s followers. I thought I“d check the FR wiki article for Shar and found the following snippit:

"Dark Justicars
In order to gain admittance to the order of the Dark Justicars, a priest of Shar has to have killed a priest of Selūne."

That's all that was there. And, as is unfortunately often the case on the FR Wiki, this piece of info is not directly referenced. Can someone help me by expanding on this information and telling me where I can find more info.

P.S. It strikes me that the word "Justiciars" makes more sense than "Justicars", but who knows.

Cheers,

Afet bint Tuzanķ

"As the good Archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself."
- Danilo Thann in Elfsong by Elaine Cunningham

Jorkens
Great Reader

Norway
2950 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  11:24:16  Show Profile Send Jorkens a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Faiths & Avatars. Shar entry, page 141. Affiliated Orders.

Just a mention of the Dark Justiciars as a rumoured secret society open to those who have killed a worshipper of Selune.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000