Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Realms Events
 Alternate Realms
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

idilippy
Senior Scribe

USA
405 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2011 :  16:42:02  Show Profile Send idilippy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Interesting stuff, if my Kingmaker game lasts until 1385(we're just at new year's day of 1371 at the moment, but with a long way to go), I'll definitely take pieces of your version of events over the canon events.
Go to Top of Page

Jakk
Great Reader

Canada
2165 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2012 :  23:55:49  Show Profile Send Jakk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Snow

<snip>

Lirdolin, have you updated any more of this alternate timeline recently?

I'll renew this request... anything more for us here, Lirdolin? I know we've got 5E on the horizon now and all, but I'm still interested in seeing anything else you've come up with.

Playing in the Realms since the Old Grey Box (1987)... and *still* having fun with material published before 2008, despite the NDA'd lore.

If it's comparable in power with non-magical abilities, it's not magic.
Go to Top of Page

cguthrie
Acolyte

5 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2012 :  06:00:11  Show Profile Send cguthrie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It is great and nice to go down memory lane once in a while that will get you familiar with the earlier implementations of the game.

I have actually thought of creating and designing my own realm so that it will be better or at least how I will be more familiar with it.

Thanks for sharing this good list!
Go to Top of Page

Alruane
Senior Scribe

USA
434 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2013 :  01:56:39  Show Profile Send Alruane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quite extensive.

" I wonder if you are destined to be forgotten. Will your life fade in the shadow of greater beings?"
~Joneleth Irenicus

"Wisdom? My dear boy, wisdom is knowing that you do not know everything. Wisdom is realizing, a wise man ALWAYS has questions. Not answer."

~Alruane
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000