Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Post Counts and User Title Changes...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jakk
Great Reader

Canada
2165 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2009 :  22:41:58  Show Profile Send Jakk a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
...is there a list of these anywhere? Just out of curiosity; and this seemed to be the best room in the 'Keep to post this scroll. Thanks!

Playing in the Realms since the Old Grey Box (1987)... and *still* having fun with material published before 2008, despite the NDA'd lore.

If it's comparable in power with non-magical abilities, it's not magic.

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2009 :  01:19:27  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No official listing. Ed outlined the ranks of the Candlekeep scribes in his "Introduction to Candlekeep" on the main site. But if you're curious about the relationship between post counts and user title changes, I'd suggest you look over the MEMBERS function of Candlekeep, located at the top right hand corner of your browser screen.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Jakk
Great Reader

Canada
2165 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2009 :  02:31:46  Show Profile Send Jakk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Sage... on a related note, as a feature request for CK 2.0, how about displaying the scribe's last post date in the information brought up by clicking on a scribe's name? That would be very handy for scribes like myself who like to browse through older scrolls and are curious as to how active a scribe still is...

Playing in the Realms since the Old Grey Box (1987)... and *still* having fun with material published before 2008, despite the NDA'd lore.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2009 :  02:54:09  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aye. Alaundo and I have discussed that as well. We'll keep it on the "things-to-incorporate-into-CK2.0-list." Necessarily, not as large as my famed "To-Do" list.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Jakk
Great Reader

Canada
2165 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2009 :  02:56:02  Show Profile Send Jakk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
From what we've heard from Wooly, no list is that large, Sage... doth the Hamster exaggerate somewhat?

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2009 :  07:22:37  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jakk

From what we've heard from Wooly, no list is that large, Sage... doth the Hamster exaggerate somewhat?

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times: I do not exaggerate!

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000